ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Kelce (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305253)

Marcellus 01-16-2017 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simplicity (Post 12691736)
Yeah I hate talented TEs who has been a huge impact on our success this year. Absolutely hate them...

Pretty frustrating when they cant make a fairly routine catch and then kill that same drive with another stupid PF penalty.

Players on offense should NEVER get PF penalties. NEVER.

Stop dropping the ball and stop being an idiot.

Chiefnj2 01-16-2017 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 12691741)
Pretty frustrating when they cant make a fairly routine catch and then kill that same drive with another stupid PF penalty.

Stop dropping the ball and stop being an idiot.

The PF didn't kill the drive. They got the first down after the penalty. A rare Maclin sighting.

Marcellus 01-16-2017 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 12691754)
The PF didn't kill the drive. They got the first down after the penalty. A rare Maclin sighting.

Another holding penalty did then.

Fact is catch the ball on we are at the 5 yard line?

ChiefsCountry 01-16-2017 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 12691741)

I don't know about that.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/f6EF9bBmOKU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SuperBowl4 01-16-2017 03:20 PM

I like him. This team needs him. And his take on that holding call on Eric Fisher was great. The fix was in. He spoke his mind now he will get fined. Love his passion. The playing calling was lame in this game. It looked like Alex Smith needed more time before the ball was hiked on almost every play. Need to practice the hurry up offense more. And again, Andy Reid throws away timeouts in a close game. He never will learn.

NJChiefsFan 01-16-2017 03:46 PM

I'm fine with him speaking up. Perhaps though he can catch the ball and maybe that play is not even necessary.

tk13 01-22-2017 12:04 PM

Kelce's becoming a star. He's sitting on the ESPN desk right next to Berman today for ESPN Countdown as a guest analyst.

bricks 01-22-2017 12:27 PM

Kelce is an idiot.

I hate athletes that run their mouthes. Yes I even hate Jose Bautista if that's what will make this post better, I'll say it, I wasn't happy when the Bluejays re-signed him.

Why run your mouth and turn the league, other teams, fans and players of the league against you for your idiocy? It's one of the worst things that could happen. Kelce please don't follow his footsteps and create bad karma within the team. Take my advice from a Bluejays fan, who seen that punk Bautista run his mouth in a clubhouse, talk sh*t only to be laughed at, burned in his face and not rewarded. It's this type of sh*t that catches up with ya. Do you want this same example happening to you Kelce?

gblowfish 01-22-2017 12:27 PM

He's kibbitzing with Boomer. I hope this doesn't hurt Kelce's humble nature.

Hammock Parties 01-22-2017 12:30 PM

If the Chiefs can package Kelce in a trade in 2018 to move up and get a QB, I'd do it.

They'll save over $4 million against the cap, and he'll turn 29 in October of 2018. $10M a year is a lot to pay a TE who will probably be injury prone once he passes 30.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 12691739)
How many playoff wins did Tony Gonzalez contribute to?

And this is why.

Imagine if the Chiefs could have traded Tony Gonzalez in 2001 for a second round pick (Drew Brees) or in 2004 or 2005 to trade up in the first round (Manning/Rivers/Roethlisberger/Rodgers).

Every Chiefs fan would make that trade.

LoneWolf 01-22-2017 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 12702212)
Kelce is an idiot.

I hate athletes that run their mouthes. Yes I even hate Jose Bautista if that's what will make this post better, I'll say it, I wasn't happy when the Bluejays re-signed him.

Why run your mouth and turn the league, other teams, fans and players of the league against you for your idiocy? It's one of the worst things that could happen. Kelce please don't follow his footsteps and create bad karma within the team. Take my advice from a Bluejays fan, who seen that punk Bautista run his mouth in a clubhouse, talk sh*t only to be laughed at, burned in his face and not rewarded. It's this type of sh*t that catches up with ya. Do you want this same example happening to you Kelce?

A locker room interview after an emotional loss doesn't equal the full-time douchebaggedness of Bautista. Get the **** out of here with that comparison.

bricks 01-22-2017 12:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spider2YBanana (Post 12702220)
If the Chiefs can package Kelce in a trade in 2018 to move up and get a QB, I'd do it.

They'll save over $4 million against the cap, and he'll turn 29 in October of 2018. $10M a year is a lot to pay a TE who will probably be injury prone once he passes 30.

And this is why.

Imagine if the Chiefs could have traded Tony Gonzalez in 2001 for a second round pick (Drew Brees) or in 2004 or 2005 to trade up in the first round (Manning/Rivers/Roethlisberger/Rodgers).

Every Chiefs fan would make that trade.

Your proposition sounds great considering you're under the assumption that the Chiefs would trade Tony G for a second rounder and they take Bree's with that pick.

But this is the Chiefs we're talking about here. They'd probably draft a Chris Penn or Sean LaChapelle type players with that pick. Or maybe?.....They'd even consider the thought of taking Rich Scanlon for that matter?

bricks 01-22-2017 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 12702233)
A locker room interview after an emotional loss doesn't equal the full-time douchebaggedness of Bautista. Get the **** out of here with that comparison.

It may not but I see potential here

Red Dawg 01-22-2017 12:40 PM

Kelce has a big ego and a big mouth. Some guys never learn to shut up but he is still young and has time to learn to be more professional. Hopefully he'll come around.

GloryDayz 01-22-2017 02:44 PM

It's the off-season for the Chiefs, he can do whatever he wants.

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk (so spelling be damned!!!)