ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Law Enforcement claims they sent Ray Rice vid to NFL in April (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=286434)

Chiefnj2 09-11-2014 06:46 AM

This is all a digusting dong and pony show. The media and all of their fake outrage. Give me a break - you don't care about domestic violence. Not one damn bit.

Greg Hardy was found guilty in a court of law of assaulting his girl friend and threatening to kill her.

You know where Greg was last Sunday? Sacking Tampa Bay's QB and making a few million dollars. Where's the outrage, the protests, the finger pointing? Oh that's right, there is no video, so nobody cares. Not as many ratings when there isn't a video.

Marcellus 09-11-2014 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan (Post 10902235)
First of all, I complete agree with your post and repped you for it, but the fury here, I believe, lies with the NFLs handling of the situation, not with Rice.

Which is ridiculous when you consider not one person has a reason to have a beef with how this was handled besides Ray Rice and his wife.

WTF do you care? Its football, its a private business. This isn't our govt or really anything that effects you in any way shape or form.

This is another example of media creating outrage where there has at worst been a lie committed to fix a previous mistake.

mdchiefsfan 09-11-2014 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 10902351)
Which is ridiculous when you consider not one person has a reason to have a beef with how this was handled besides Ray Rice and his wife.

WTF do you care? Its football, its a private business. This isn't our govt or really anything that effects you in any way shape or form.

This is another example of media creating outrage where there has at worst been a lie committed to fix a previous mistake.

Because I can't stand reactionary bullshit. Be a straight up man and do what is right. The fact that he is blatantly lying to the public's face kind of infuriated me, like we are too stupid to put two and two together, and for what? To dish out a 2 game suspension instead of 4?

The business you conduct is directly related to the person; he's a liar. What does that say?

beach tribe 09-11-2014 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 10900945)
I'm fully convinced that the NFL doesn't rig its games or get involved with conspiracies for or against teams, because they can't cover up shit.

Seriously.

They can't cover this up, and people think they can keep the biggest secret in the history of sports.

Oxford 09-11-2014 08:11 AM

"What did he know, and when did he know it" caused a sitting president to resign. It's the coverup....... always......always......always. When does Gooddells contract expire? He'll retire quietly on his millions and someone from outside the NFL will be brought in to restore credibility. Or in the tradition of any good conspiracy plot, he'll have a heart-attack and fall face first into his soup.