ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Fisher Willing To Play RT (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272191)

Mother****erJones 04-17-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9596448)
She's no Natalie Portman but she'll do, I suppose.

Oh Emma's so hot. I'd take her over Portman.

Sorter 04-17-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9596462)
Oh Emma's so hot. I'd take her over Portman.

No.

Nightfyre 04-17-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9596448)
She's no Natalie Portman but she'll do, I suppose.

Not only do we agree upon NFL topics, but also on the hotness of women. :highfive:

Direckshun 04-17-2013 03:28 PM

I'd probably take Stone, too. I'd say Portman's hotter, though. Stone would just be far more fun.

Sorter 04-17-2013 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9596484)
Not only do we agree upon NFL topics, but also on the hotness of women. :highfive:

http://www.excusememe.com/pics/imagebase/5196.gif

Mother****erJones 04-17-2013 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9596491)

Keira Knightly is hotter.

mikey23545 04-17-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9596040)
It wasn't a technicality. It illustrates the fundamental flaw you Geno Mafia types always suffer from in your arguments. You think your assessment is ground truth and you incorporate it into your childish arguments in a way that establishes as a premise that anyone who disagrees with or questions the important part of the argument (how good is Geno Smith?) is wrong and pretends that the only thing left to argue about is whether or not QB is a more important position than Tackle.

http://imageshack.us/a/img33/4656/childrenofthegeno.jpg

Sorter 04-17-2013 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9596503)
Keira Knightly is hotter.

LMAO

WV 04-17-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 9596489)
I'd probably take Stone, too. I'd say Portman's hotter, though. Stone would just be far more fun.

Give me which ever one isn't currently going through their death camp phase. All of them seem to go through that see thru skinny disgusting phase.

B14ckmon 04-17-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9596295)
Thought you're taking Dion Jordan, you said? Jesus make up your mind.

I'd say it's about 60% going to be Dion Jordan, 40% Geno.

Things change. Like today we heard they had both Gabbert and Henne take first team snaps because Gabbert looked like ass yesterday. So I have no idea at this point.

B14ckmon 04-17-2013 03:47 PM

Can I post the tits gif of Knightley from the hole moie?

Sorter 04-17-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9596539)
Can I post the tits gif of Knightley from the hole moie?

Go for it!

RealSNR 04-17-2013 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9596172)
That kind of hyperbole doesn't really help your argument, and it's not going to change the mind of anyone who is on the fence.

And this is coming from a guy who really wants the Chiefs to draft Geno Smith.

Most of the arguments you make about Geno Smith are compelling. You really should stick to those, rather than comparing Andy Reid to Scott *****.

"I've watched his career from afar."

"I've always looked for an opportunity to work with Alex."

"I had to seize the opportunity now."

Sounds like a bizarre attraction to me. Maybe it's from a different standpoint, (I REALLY like how Alex Smith plays vs. I really like Matt Cassel because if I didn't I wouldn't have drafted him) but the bizarre sentiment for QBs who suck is the consistency here.

Also, I didn't ****ing say Andy Reid is Scott Pioli. I said they share this quality. JFC.

Andy Reid is fat. So is Scott Pioli. There. I just shared another thing those two guys have in common. Note how I didn't equate the two, though.

RealSNR 04-17-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9596257)
You don't get to join an argument I'm in the middle of and change the premise of the argument without even being explicit about it. You responded to a post I made where I explicitly claimed that the tackles are widely regarded as better football players. If you want to reject my premise and go off on a tangent, that's fine, but don't expect me to give your alt-universe takes the time of day, particularly if you're not going to address my point directly first.

I chimed in because "better football players" can't just be the only qualifier here. Tim Tebow is a phenomenal football player. That doesn't mean he should be drafted, and it clearly doesn't mean that the Chiefs should burn a 1.1 pick on him just because he might be the best QB available in a particular class in some alternate universe. The same goes for James Vandenberg.

On the flip side of the coin, Will Shields was a phenomenal football player and an outstanding prospect. If you could guarantee a Will Shields copy on a player, it would make sense to draft that guy, would it not? Well, he plays guard, though, that's the thing. Guard doesn't compare to LT, and it sure as **** doesn't compare to QB.

That was what I was getting at. In this particular draft class and situation, the possibility of hitting on Geno Smith's potential is a risk that any team selecting at the very top of the draft should take advantage of if there are no elite talents elsewhere.

There aren't, unless you like guard.

Look, you can admit you said something stupid, pat. I've never once seen you admit you've been wrong before on this forum. And you've been wrong PLENTY of times. It's not hard to do.

B14ckmon 04-17-2013 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9596541)
Go for it!

Just google image search it. I don't want to get banned I love this forum.