ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***Geno Smith is in Kansas City Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271647)

B14ckmon 04-01-2013 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9546008)
That was likely from a more reliable source than this last one

LMAO

I cannot wait to see this place burn after you pick Joeckel. It is going to be amazing. Three meltdowns in two months.

patteeu 04-01-2013 12:18 PM

If Buffalo passes on Geno Smith, I think he's going to fall past Aaron Rodgers territory. I don't think anyone but Buffalo is even a candidate to take him early in the draft at this point.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-01-2013 12:20 PM

Jinx‏@JinxAllessio5m
Chiefs have Geno Smith for the first day of workouts and second day is for contract negotiations.

LMAO

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-01-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9546025)
Jinx‏@JinxAllessio5m
Chiefs have Geno Smith for the first day of workouts and second day is for contract negotiations.

LMAO

mother.....****er.
Posted via Mobile Device

Carlota69 04-01-2013 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9546016)
LMAO

I cannot wait to see this place burn after you pick Joeckel. It is going to be amazing. Three meltdowns in two months.

You know, I get why most of us are obsessed with what The Chiefs are going to do and how the fans are going to react. We are Chiefs fan, its our favorite football team, good bad and ugly, and we're pretty passionate about it.

What I dont understand is why you are here, day in day out, in almost every single thread just as obsessed, and maybe even more than us. Dont you have a team to obsess over? Or is your life and your team so friggin pathetic and void of joy, that you spend all day here talking about us and our team?

OH, Im sure you're going to come back with some snide put down towards me, but really, think about it: there's nothing more pathetic than someone spending all this time talking about a team that;s not even yours. So, no matter what you say, or call me, it wont change the fact that you are incredibly pathetic and lead an incredibly pathetic life.

have a good day now, putting me and everyone else down...;)

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-01-2013 12:28 PM

oohh! Heh.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigCatDaddy 04-01-2013 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9546034)
You know, I get why most of us are obsessed with what The Chiefs are going to do and how the fans are going to react. We are Chiefs fan, its our favorite football team, good bad and ugly, and we're pretty passionate about it.

What I dont understand is why you are here, day in day out, in almost every single thread just as obsessed, and maybe even more than us. Dont you have a team to obsess over? Or is your life and your team so friggin pathetic and void of joy, that you spend all day here talking about us and our team?

OH, Im sure you're going to come back with some snide put down towards me, but really, think about it: there's nothing more pathetic than someone spending all this time talking about a team that;s not even yours. So, no matter what you say, or call me, it wont change the fact that you are incredibly pathetic and lead an incredibly pathetic life.

have a good day now, putting me and everyone else down...;)

Likely because there are only about 10 Jag fans in existance and 8 couldn't tell you who the head coach is.

splatbass 04-01-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9546048)
Likely because there are only about 10 Jag fans in existance and 8 couldn't tell you who the head coach is.

And 6 can't figure out how to use the internet.

BossChief 04-01-2013 12:37 PM

I thought that Schefter interview was quite promising. Him saying that we would take Geno after trading down was encouraging...especially coupled with the information The Bad Guy has posted about our interest in Geno.

If we would take him after a trade down, why wouldn't we take him if we can't trade down?

BigCatDaddy 04-01-2013 12:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9546073)
I thought that Schefter interview was quite promising. Him saying that we would take Geno after trading down was encouraging...especially coupled with the information The Bad Guy has posted about our interest in Geno.

If we would take him after a trade down, why wouldn't we take him if we can't trade down?

Meh, shit happens all the times people don't expect. I remember the Mario draft quite well

loochy 04-01-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by splatbass (Post 9546059)
And 6 can't figure out how to use the internet.

and 15 are homosexuals

BossChief 04-01-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 9546079)
Meh, shit happens all the times people don't expect. I remember the Mario draft quite well

My point is that if we would take him after trading down, why would it make sense to take Joeckel if you can't trade down?

They're trying to improve the team and have a chance to win a championship, right?

Direckshun 04-01-2013 12:48 PM

This is probably a stupid question, but are there any updates at this point?

Rep in advance.

ShowtimeSBMVP 04-01-2013 12:48 PM

Bob Fescoe ‏@bobfescoe 38s

Reid: Geno smith in later this evening will work w him tomorrow #chiefs

Mother****erJones 04-01-2013 12:52 PM

What Schefter interview boss chief? What he say?