ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Tony Dungee would draft Aaron Murray (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267072)

Mr. Laz 11-27-2012 01:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by savchief (Post 9156776)
He graduated before this school year started. He's in grad school going for his doctorate in Industrial-Occupational Psychology or some overpaid HR crapjob title like that.

He benefited from a great running game this year, and some pretty good receivers. He has mostly improved over the course of the year except for a couple of games. He's not worth a high first from what I've seen.

i'm always concerned with evaluating a QB who has a great running game.

it makes a QB appear so much better when they can throw when the choose instead of when they have to.

htismaqe 11-27-2012 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9156736)
I've always been on the Geno wagon, but after that iowa state game he's just a little punk. Not sure if its been talked about since I haven't been around, but at halftime of the game he got in our DC's face and tried pushing him over. He also started taunting the student section. Not a leader at all.

I doubt you get much sympathy or agreement here...

Nightfyre 11-27-2012 01:13 PM

Quote:

I've always been on the Geno wagon, but after that iowa state game he's just a little punk. Not sure if its been talked about since I haven't been around, but at halftime of the game he got in our DC's face and tried pushing him over. He also started taunting the student section. Not a leader at all.

Interesting if true.

WildTurkey 11-27-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

I have a hard time believing that actually happened. ISU fans like to embellish when it comes to this kind of thing. I was at the game solely to watch Geno and I didn't see anything like that

Pasta Little Brioni 11-27-2012 03:20 PM

Poor lil Clone homer.

Sorter 11-27-2012 03:22 PM

LMAOLMAO
Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9157105)
Poor lil Clone homer.

Chief Faithful 11-27-2012 03:37 PM

I would like to understand how Tony Dungee comes to this conclusion. From just watching highlights Geno Smith is a much better passer with better size and speed.

Sorter 11-27-2012 03:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Faithful (Post 9157160)
I would like to understand how Tony Dungee comes to this conclusion. From just watching highlights Geno Smith is a much better passer with better size and speed.

Murray and Dungy's kid played HS ball together

RustShack 11-27-2012 04:02 PM

http://www.cyclonefanatic.com/forum/...half-time.html

That's just a little thread about it

RealSNR 11-27-2012 06:04 PM

We should trust these sources, probably. After all, the national media and other trustworthy sources haven't said shit on this topic regarding a future #1 overall pick. They're not interested in something juicy like this at all. Nope. Nosiree. These Iowa State sources are as good as gold.

Probably just some bullshit by a guy who's upset that their midget QB doesn't have half the penis length of Geno.

RealSNR 11-27-2012 06:07 PM

Quote:

Yep, it happened.

Geno did it.

Thanks for reporting from Assy McAssface on twitter and hearsay from Iowa State fans. This is confirmed 100% true, and I'm just glad you are willing to avoid the necessary checks on a story so you can deliver information faster.

Geno is a punk, guys. That settles it.

RustShack 11-27-2012 08:04 PM

Lol Jake Knott isn't the type of guy to just make stuff up. But I understand the bitterness and refusing to believe something bad about someone you have a giant boner over.

Sorter 11-27-2012 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 9157967)
Lol Jake Knott isn't the type of guy to just make stuff up. But I understand the bitterness and refusing to believe something bad about someone you have a giant boner over.

I'd like to know the full story. Was your DC or their players talking shit? Did something lead up to this supposed event or was it Geno just flipping out and talking shit for no reason?

whoman69 11-27-2012 08:14 PM

Quote:

Pictures or it never happened.

RustShack 11-27-2012 08:15 PM

Jake Knott ‏@Jknott20
Forgot to say: G. Smith trying to push over Coach W Burnham at half was the most classless thing I've seen. Esp. from a "leader" #GrowUp

Quote:

I didn't see it, but I heard a guy next to me talking about seeing a WV player in Wally's face at halftime. I wonder if this is what he was talking about.
Quote:

Yeah. The refs put up a block between both sidelines to keep the teams from interacting with each other when running into their respected locker rooms. Geno and another player both ran through the block and Geno got in Wally's face. Didn't see a shove but wasn't paying too much attention. What shocked me was Wally was up in the faces of the refs wondering how they were letting him get away with that kind of behavior. I realize he's unbelievably talented, but the Big XII really can't let something like this go.

I had a ton of respect for him before the game but his attitude throughout Friday made him by far my most hated Big XII quarterback. The student section even had a "Geno Sucks" chant going.
Quote:

had to be bad if Knott called him out over twitter and told him to grow up.....
Quote:

I heard he went after him, apparently it was a mega ***** move.
Jake Knott has never remotely called anyone out or anything like this his four years at Iowa State... Something happened.