ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs KCTV Metro sports reported (rumor) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=194043)

Hootie 10-12-2008 10:32 PM

Last I checked no one ever claimed the 1-4 Chiefs were anything more than the shittiest team we've ever seen.

Last I checked the Bills have wins against Seattle, St. Louis and *GULP* Oakland.

Sorry that we're not ready to consider a Trent Edwards/J.P. Losman led team as a Super Bowl contender.

beeve17 10-12-2008 10:33 PM

hey guys. Diehard bills fan here just coming in to check what you guys are hearing in KC.
I frequent the Bills board and I just want to tell you nothing there is set in stone or true. just rumors buzzing... like here.
I'm not someone to rub in a bad season or loss or win.... i've experienced the worst of the bills.
I just would like to say a few things you guys might not know considering you dont watch us but hear media... like we do to the Chiefs:
The bills are better than you guys think. Trent has looked good as has our team.
Trent is not injury prone. he has had injuries but with a terrible stanford. He has taken SHOTS and this one by Adrian Wilson (fined for 25k) gave him a concussion. sightings of him have stated he's playing next week.
Royal is not a good TE... receiving TE no less.

Our boards are goign nuts... probably 99% want him, 80% want him for a second... but nearly everyone for a third and fifth.

In closing, the Chiefs are in rebuilding mode. They want to remove older cap excess and start young. The Bills did that a couple years back and it's no surprise if they did not find Edwards, they'd still be rebuilding.
You'll find a QB and your team will thrive soon. Good luck in your division!

KC_Connection 10-12-2008 10:33 PM

Yeah...I've noticed that people here don't really give the Bills any credit. They are one of the best teams in the AFC (yes, that makes them a SB contender), and Tony will fit in well there.

DeezNutz 10-12-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AreYouSerious (Post 5110311)
Some of you guys have some knowledge but there are a few that really don't know what they are talking about (black ice).

The Bills are not a contender? Really? Last I checked they were 4-1 and only lost to a team that beat a Dallas team that the Media has as the NFC favorite.

Last I checked they had a QB that everybody is saying is the next big thing.

Last I checked Marshawn Lynch is a beast.

Last I checked Lee Evans is one of the fastest and sure handed receivers in the league.

Last I checked their defense is pretty good

Last I checked their special teams is amazing.

Last I checked they were 4-1 while the chiefs are 1-4.

Some of you are saying that a tight end isn't the final piece of the puzzle... well, if it's not its close to it. for those that don't know, Trent Edwards is a very smart QB who can throw it deep but knows when he has to check down, he knows how to use a tight end and the Bills offense would benefit greatly with a good pass catching tight end.

If you don't think the Bills are contenders, then you don't know much about the NFL.... end of story.

...and I'm a Patriots fan.

Herm...?

007 10-12-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 5110312)
But you admittely have no street cred.:shake: and consider yourself intellectually challenged...wait a mintue.....you sure your not on the WI payroll.

Now THAT is a sig line.ROFL

L.A. Chieffan 10-12-2008 10:33 PM

Quote:

Some of you guys have some knowledge but there are a few that really don't know what they are talking about (black ice).

The Bills are not a contender? Really? Last I checked they were 4-1 and only lost to a team that beat a Dallas team that the Media has as the NFC favorite.

Last I checked Lee Evans is one of the fastest and sure handed receivers in the league.

Some of you are saying that a tight end isn't the final piece of the puzzle... well, if it's not its close to it. for those that don't know, Trent Edwards is a very smart QB who can throw it deep but knows when he has to check down, he knows how to use a tight end and the Bills offense would benefit greatly with a good pass catching tight end.

If you don't think the Bills are contenders, then you don't know much about the NFL.... end of story.

Kill yourself.

GoTrav 10-12-2008 10:34 PM

Quote:

Never said they weren't a contender but Tony played on plenty of contending teams here in KC. Giants are legitimate SB threat. Bills are a nice story.

triple 10-12-2008 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5110315)
Site's updated.

http://a0.vox.com/6a00c2251f58b7549d...63100005-320pi

DeezNutz 10-12-2008 10:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by morphius (Post 5110303)
I get to claim that I beat wpi to the punch by calling it true as soon as he said it was false.

Your 99.95 is on the way. :D

Hootie 10-12-2008 10:35 PM

Last I checked...

triple 10-12-2008 10:36 PM

Bills are a contender. In the AFC east this year, they'll probably win the division.

They've fielded a lot of mediocre teams in recent years but who else is there in the AFC that's supposed to be better? They could definitely end up hosting a playoff game at least.

007 10-12-2008 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beeve17 (Post 5110324)
hey guys. Diehard bills fan here just coming in to check what you guys are hearing in KC.
I frequent the Bills board and I just want to tell you nothing there is set in stone or true. just rumors buzzing... like here.
I'm not someone to rub in a bad season or loss or win.... i've experienced the worst of the bills.
I just would like to say a few things you guys might not know considering you dont watch us but hear media... like we do to the Chiefs:
The bills are better than you guys think. Trent has looked good as has our team.
Trent is not injury prone. he has had injuries but with a terrible stanford. He has taken SHOTS and this one by Adrian Wilson (fined for 25k) gave him a concussion. sightings of him have stated he's playing next week.
Royal is not a good TE... receiving TE no less.

Our boards are goign nuts... probably 99% want him, 80% want him for a second... but nearly everyone for a third and fifth.

In closing, the Chiefs are in rebuilding mode. They want to remove older cap excess and start young. The Bills did that a couple years back and it's no surprise if they did not find Edwards, they'd still be rebuilding.
You'll find a QB and your team will thrive soon. Good luck in your division!

You clearly know nothing about our management. :(

BigRedChief 10-12-2008 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 5110334)
Your 99.95 is on the way. :D

Where's my 25 cents?

DeezNutz 10-12-2008 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 5110338)
Last I checked...

Has anyone checked on the trade status? Just checking...

Mecca 10-12-2008 10:36 PM

Maybe the Giants think they can win without him?