ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Tyson Jackson goes from underachiever to newfound force (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267451)

Hammock Parties 12-08-2012 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9189387)
You're right. I don't agree with you.

He most definitely deserves credit for a sack that he made.

There was never a back pedal anywhere dipshit
Posted via Mobile Device

I insinuated that it was a garbage sack. It IS. Any slapdick could have made it. He did nothing special on it.

Disagree?

Ace Gunner 12-08-2012 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9189394)
I insinuated that it was a garbage sack. It IS. Any slapdick could have made it. He did nothing special on it.

Disagree?

you are so hosed
http://cdn2.holytaco.com/wp-content/...-Sack-Kids.jpg

chiefzilla1501 12-08-2012 09:32 AM

It's not that Tyson Jackson's a bad player. The problem is that extending his contract is a telltale sign that we're committing to 2-gap, because I don't see how he fits in to a 1-gap.

OnTheWarpath15 12-08-2012 09:43 AM

I find it hilarious that people are arguing about the 3rd overall pick's SECOND sack of the season.

I also find it hilarious that people take the time to defend the guy.

The 3rd overall pick is supposed to be an elite player - a difference maker in the mold of a Calvin Johnson, Von Miller, AJ Green or Andre Johnson.

Instead, people sit around and argue over whether his 2nd sack was due to effort or coverage.

The guy isn't even an average player. Period. He wouldn't be living up to his draft slot had he been picked at the end of the 1st round, where many of us thought be belonged.

Sadly, four years into the Pioli regime with 3 Top 11 picks, we've yet to land a true IMPACT player. Houston might turn into that guy. Might. That's as close as we've gotten, folks.

Pathetic.

FAX 12-08-2012 10:30 AM

We are a sad, sad group of pitiable fans, to be sure.

I, for one, am extremely proud of Tyson's second sack. God bless you, Tyson Jackson and your sack.

In other news, I just listened to Roleo's 12/7 presser. I was, frankly, astonished and amazed. Roleo actually sounded lucid.

I interpret this as an additional sign that the end is near.

FAX

bowener 12-08-2012 11:12 AM

In other news J.J. Watt is a ****ing God among boys.

BJ2K 12-08-2012 12:58 PM

Tyson is okay, but you expect more than "okay" from a top draft pick.

whoman69 12-08-2012 01:12 PM

Tyson Jackson is playing some monster football.

http://img.costumecraze.com/images/v...tume-large.jpg

CoMoChief 12-08-2012 01:13 PM

All you have to do is read the title of the article and know it's a bunch of crap.

I can count on 1 hand the # of good games played by Tyson Jackson

That's terrible for a #3 overall pick...no matter which way you look at it.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-08-2012 01:40 PM

"Force" WTF ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

NJChiefsFan 12-08-2012 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9189444)

Sadly, four years into the Pioli regime with 3 Top 11 picks, we've yet to land a true IMPACT player. Houston might turn into that guy. Might. That's as close as we've gotten, folks.

Pathetic.

I still think Berry is that when fully healthy. At least I hope that and the shit season has put him in a funk. Point is still true though. Jackson wasn't picked in the 4th round, he was 3rd overall. It's unreal that he was so desperate to prove he could find gems. Finding hidden gems with the 3rd overall pick is a good idea.

Pasta Little Brioni 12-08-2012 06:30 PM

Berry was the right choice. Fluke injury because of a POS cheapshot. Hopefully he returns to form next year.

chiefzilla1501 12-08-2012 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9189444)
I find it hilarious that people are arguing about the 3rd overall pick's SECOND sack of the season.

I also find it hilarious that people take the time to defend the guy.

The 3rd overall pick is supposed to be an elite player - a difference maker in the mold of a Calvin Johnson, Von Miller, AJ Green or Andre Johnson.

Instead, people sit around and argue over whether his 2nd sack was due to effort or coverage.

The guy isn't even an average player. Period. He wouldn't be living up to his draft slot had he been picked at the end of the 1st round, where many of us thought be belonged.

Pathetic.

By now it's safe to say that Houston is an impact player. This post is spot on. Pioli's done a pretty good job of bringing in good role players (largely by reaching and taking those "safe" players). But the fireable offense is not just lack of bringing in impact players, but not having the stones to even try.

mcaj22 12-08-2012 06:41 PM

ill tell you who the wrong choice was, Jon Baldwin that 11 snap playing steamy overrated turd waste of a first round pick

O.city 12-08-2012 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 9190206)
ill tell you who the wrong choice was, Jon Baldwin that 11 snap playing steamy overrated turd waste of a first round pick

You forgot the lol