ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Bioshock takes to the skies in Bioshock Infinite (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=231946)

Gonzo 04-05-2013 09:23 PM

Ok... I just beat it. Now then, my question here is.

WTF WAS THAT SHIT ALL ABOUT?

Imon Yourside 04-05-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 9560727)
Ok... I just beat it. Now then, my question here is.

WTF WAS THAT SHIT ALL ABOUT?

WARNING DO NOT READ THIS IF YOU HAVE NOT FINISHED THE GAME!!!!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

http://venturebeat.com/2013/03/28/un...g-explanation/

Reaper16 04-08-2013 09:25 PM

Awesome ending. Awesome narrative; one of the very best I've ever seen in a video game. Stupendous job of balancing thematic concerns with narrative. The only thing I didn't enjoy was the final battle.

DC.chief 04-09-2013 07:20 AM

Finished it on hard a couple days ago and started 1999 mode last night. Holy balls what a game. I loved the first two and had high expectations for infinite and it some how exceeded them.

lcarus 04-09-2013 07:48 AM

Something that is helping me with 1999 mode: sniper rifle. Stay away and take off heads.

DC.chief 04-09-2013 08:10 AM

I used the hell out of the sniper rifle on my first play through. That, the dragoon looking hand cannon and the carbine. If you fully upgrade the SN is shoots fast as hell. Those three weapons made medium difficulty a cake walk.

DJJasonp 05-20-2013 07:33 PM

Just finished infinite.....put me down for someone who really enjoyed the ending. I like movies and endings that dont necessarily answer every question directly....so I enjoyed it.

I'm sad now though......as I feel I'm saying goodbye to an old friend.

Guess I got to wait for DLC.

I do have a question about a certain scene that was in the trailer, but I didnt experience it during gameplay........but I'm not sure how to do the hide-spoilers thing.

It's a pretty dramatic scene from the trailer though....if anyone recalls what I'm thinking of.

Is there certain scenes that dont happen or happen, based upon the decisions you make (this first time through, I'm not in 99 mode)

Setsuna 05-21-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJJasonp (Post 9695817)
Just finished infinite.....put me down for someone who really enjoyed the ending. I like movies and endings that dont necessarily answer every question directly....so I enjoyed it.

I'm sad now though......as I feel I'm saying goodbye to an old friend.

Guess I got to wait for DLC.

I do have a question about a certain scene that was in the trailer, but I didnt experience it during gameplay........but I'm not sure how to do the hide-spoilers thing.

It's a pretty dramatic scene from the trailer though....if anyone recalls what I'm thinking of.

Is there certain scenes that dont happen or happen, based upon the decisions you make (this first time through, I'm not in 99 mode)

I haven't played it and I can say with certainty that it was just to market. If you're talking about the TV spot obviously it was to market but if you're talking about a trailer with gameplay in it, then the wiki said it just wasn't put into the game.

jiveturkey 06-28-2013 08:11 AM

I finally got around to playing this. It's definitely not comparable to the underwater versions. Totally different feel.

I loved the story and having a companion during the game. Elizabeth was an awesome character.

There were a couple of vigors I never even used. I really like the fireball, electricity and possession.

I wonder what the DLC's will include? If they don't involve the main characters then I'm probably not going to give a poop.

Mother****erJones 06-28-2013 09:12 AM

I liked infinite but I had more fun with 2.

hometeam 06-28-2013 08:22 PM

I got to a certain point and stopped playing. The gameplay was quite good, but like borderlands, became repetitive.

Still a worthwhile game to suck up some time.

Dartgod 12-30-2013 12:34 PM

I got this for Christmas and have put quite a few hours into it already. I'm really enjoying it. It doesn't have the same "creepiness" factor as the original, but very good anyway.

007 12-30-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 10321744)
I got this for Christmas and have put quite a few hours into it already. I'm really enjoying it. It doesn't have the same "creepiness" factor as the original, but very good anyway.

This will be free on PSN+ in January.

Dartgod 12-30-2013 06:21 PM

What is PSN+?

jd1020 12-30-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 10322627)
What is PSN+?

Something thats not free.