ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs PFW: Flowers told teammates he would give all the money back if he could just leave (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266514)

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9109458)
He might have asked them to be leaders, but he might as well have asked rain to not be wet.

You can't ask for leadership from people who aren't leaders.
It simply isn't going to work.

If he did ask, and actually expected to get leadership from those guys, then he's a BlackBob level moron.

Do you even think of what it is you are saying when you post?

Do you not understand, at least somewhere in that useless lump of coal that resides inside your head that the implications of what you just said are exactly an indictment of the QB position?

He tried to trade DJ and Bowe in 2009. If you were a GM who was "building your franchise on consistancy," why would you re-sign and franchise players that you tried to trade in your first year on the job? Guys you tried to trade because they were inconsistant? Furthermore, he tried to trade them for cheap and no one wanted them. What does that say?

This is the biggest headscratcher with Pioli to me. They are both as inconsistant as ever. They just make more money.

Also, it's far more than the QB position. We don't have enough players with talent that care. It's not just the coach, the GM, and the QB. It's the rest of the god damn team too.

The sooner Pioli gets fired, the sooner the media starts pointing the finger at the players.

CoMoChief 11-12-2012 02:53 PM

I will no longer be a Chiefs fan if we draft Matt ****in Barkley

Reerun_KC 11-12-2012 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 9109484)
I will no longer be a Chiefs fan if we draft Matt ****in Barkley

Great, I hope we draft him then....

milkman 11-12-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109475)
He tried to trade DJ and Bowe in 2009. If you were a GM who was "building your franchise on consistancy," why would you re-sign and franchise players that you tried to trade in your first year on the job? Guys you tried to trade because they were inconsistant? Furthermore, he tried to trade them for cheap and no one wanted them. What does that say?

This is the biggest headscratcher with Pioli to me. They are both as inconsistant as ever. They just make more money.

Also, it's far more than the QB position. We don't have enough players with talent that care. It's not just the coach, the GM, and the QB. It's the rest of the god damn team too.

The sooner Pioli gets fired, the sooner the media starts pointing it out.

You keep talking about how Haley wasted years of your life.

DJ and Bowe were inconsistent before, and it would make some sense to trade them.

But under Haley they played with a level of consistency that they had not played with before, and are not playing with now.

You say that you've been a fan for 37 years, and I really admire you inability to learn anything in those 37 years.

Accountability is required to get the most out of a team.

Haley demanded acountability, and the results were that he got consistent play from those guys.

Player's coaches never get those results.

I am not surprised that Romeo is getting the results from this team that he's getting.

The only surprise is that he's managed to get these results so quickly.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-12-2012 02:56 PM

Quote:

The sooner Pioli gets fired, the sooner the media starts pointing the finger at the players.

You don't seem to understand. This is full-revolt. NO ONE wants to perform for Pissholi and his crack staff of crack smokers. Pissholi puts Cassel on the field, and the team says, "you know what? **** YOU. I'm done".

Guys like Flowers and DJ and Bowe, who were brought here by Herm, are well aware that KC is a great place to play with great fans. They are also aware that Scott Pissholi has completely scuttled the Arrowhead Boat, and they are ****ing fed up with it.

You can shout "contracts"! and "professionalism"! all ****ing day long Mr Upchuck, but the fact that these guys are 100% in tune with those of us who want to build a real team and win BIG long-term makes them the most cuddly mother****ers to ever put on a helmet in my book.

Sorter 11-12-2012 02:57 PM

Quote:

He tried to trade DJ and Bowe in 2009.

Source?

Chief Roundup 11-12-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9109172)
Pray that it's only 4 years. The damage Pioli has done might warrant a decade long fix.

The damage was done originally by Vermeil. He had to have veteran players. He wanted nothing to do with young players. Then Herm blew the whole thing up and Pioli has not been able to get talent back on the team via the draft. Which is what they stated they wanted to do.

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9109498)
Source?

Not for you. If you don't remember, it says alot. Go write us something about how Allen Bailey is going to save the day now that Dorsey is on IR. Or, maybe even the obvious thread about how we should change to a one gap defense.

Hammock Parties 11-12-2012 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9109492)
The only surprise is that he's managed to get these results so quickly.

Last season's 3-game "We love Romeo" bullshit blinded a lot of people.

They would have lost two of those games instead of just one if Cassel had been under center.

Maybe even all three, because Cassel was beaten by Tebow once already that year.

Romeo should mail Kyle Orton a check for a million bucks as thanks for the extra retirement fund.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-12-2012 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9109535)

They would have lost two of those games instead of just one if Cassel had been under center.

Maybe even all three, because Cassel was beaten by Tebow once already that year.

Romeo should mail Kyle Orton a check for a million bucks as thanks for the extra retirement fund.

QB is not that important.

Woodchuck 11-12-2012 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DarthPioliSatan (Post 9109493)
You don't seem to understand. This is full-revolt. NO ONE wants to perform for Pissholi and his crack staff of crack smokers. Pissholi puts Cassel on the field, and the team says, "you know what? **** YOU. I'm done".

Guys like Flowers and DJ and Bowe, who were brought here by Herm, are well aware that KC is a great place to play with great fans. They are also aware that Scott Pissholi has completely scuttled the Arrowhead Boat, and they are ****ing fed up with it.

You can shout "contracts"! and "professionalism"! all ****ing day long Mr Upchuck, but the fact that these guys are 100% in tune with those of us who want to build a real team and win BIG long-term makes them the most cuddly mother****ers to ever put on a helmet in my book.

1. You don't know that.

2. They are professionals and it is their job to play football to the best of their ability.

3. The players on this team probably hate your guts at this point in time.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-12-2012 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109549)
1. You don't know that.

2. They are professionals and it is their job to play football to the best of their ability.

LMAO

I'm sure they're loving yours. Moran.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-12-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9109549)
1. You don't know that.

Nah, it is their current job to piss you off. Job well done!

CoMoChief 11-12-2012 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9109486)
Great, I hope we draft him then....

ROFL if you think Barkley is this team's savior.

milkman 11-12-2012 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9109535)

You'll recall, in the debate between you and I regarding Jeff Fisher, I said that the reason I would rather hire Crennel over Fisher is that Fisher would assure us mediocrity for the next decade or more, while Romeo's failure would at least offer us hope for the future when he was fired.

As I said, I expected this.

I am only surprised at how quickly these players stopped responding.