ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Better Call Saul (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277119)

notorious 04-20-2016 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 12186849)
I feel like that event was prior to the events we are witnessing now.

I imagine Gus doesn't want Mike taking out Hector because he could be considered responsible for it and also because he likely wants to be the one who eventually takes out Hector, assuming this is after what happened in the BB flashback.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jimidollar (Post 12186959)
According to Vince in a podcast, the event with Gus and the partner at Don Eladio's was 20 years ago.

Cool.

Thanks guys.

notorious 04-20-2016 06:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lex Luthor (Post 12187153)
No, especially himself.

It's all a matter of opinion.

I believe he found his true love while ruining everybody's lives.

Anyong Bluth 04-20-2016 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 12187237)
no matter WHO it ends up being that was honking Mikes horn (man that sounds wrong!)....it's gonna be just so NOT believable.
he's in the middle of nowhere....how the hell is someone gonna follow him unnoticed.

New to the show?

patteeu 04-20-2016 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 12187168)
No kidding, Chuck isn't law enforcement? Well, I'll be, I thought he was a policeman.

You do know the word has other meanings outside of criminal law right?

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/entrapment

Yeah, right. You were just saying it looked like Chuck tricked Jimmy. Very insightful. :rolleyes:

frankotank 04-20-2016 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth (Post 12187290)
New to the show?

nope....not at all. I've seen BB twice actually.
just making a comment.
yes I understand you need to suspend belief for a TV show.....
be interesting to see how they explain the horn and note though.

Pitt Gorilla 04-20-2016 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 12187180)
Two others that are ignorant that some words have more than one meaning that are here to troll from the peanut gallery.

I post in this thread regularly.

BTW, which definition (from your link) are you suggesting you are using?

MikeMaslowski 04-20-2016 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 12187235)
NICE POINTS
very nice

Chuck not telling him his mom woke up and spoke was the last straw....he's dead to me! :D

What if, just what if... he was trying to keep Jimmy from feeling terrible? "Oh, you went to get snacks and she was asking for you as her last words. How them funyuns taste now?"

frankotank 04-20-2016 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeMaslowski (Post 12187541)
What if, just what if... he was trying to keep Jimmy from feeling terrible? "Oh, you went to get snacks and she was asking for you as her last words. How them funyuns taste now?"

I considered that...good point... I considered it and then dismissed it. in some ways he's already proven to be jealous of Jimmy....like with the lawyer jokes. I took it that Jimmy was moms fav....and I actually felt bad for Chuck in that moment when mom was asking for Jimmy.
then...when Chuck didn't tell Jimmy about it I was all.....FFFFFFFFFFF!!! :cuss:

it's a valid point though. wonder if we viewers will ever find out which it was.....he didn't tell because he cared for him....or he was jealous of him....

frankotank 04-20-2016 10:51 AM

I never ever EVER thought in a million mutha humping years this show could hold a candle to BB. lightning just doesn't strike twice man!
right?

BOOM

http://www.burchelllightning.com/myt...double_hit.jpg

RINGLEADER 04-20-2016 10:56 AM

It would be in keeping with the show to have Chuck produce the recording and be charged with wire tapping -- for him it would be the kind of irony VG is so great at -- the moment Chuck decides to bend the rules to prove the truth he ends up getting disbarred because he commits a felony in the process.

RINGLEADER 04-20-2016 10:58 AM

Could also see Saul Goodman being created to protect Chuck's good name. That would be consistent with Jimmy so far.

mr. tegu 04-20-2016 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frankotank (Post 12187317)
nope....not at all. I've seen BB twice actually.
just making a comment.
yes I understand you need to suspend belief for a TV show.....
be interesting to see how they explain the horn and note though.

It may not be this but I am thinking the guy that Mike bought the rifle from could have alerted Gus if they have some kind of relationship.

BucEyedPea 04-20-2016 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 12187332)
I post in this thread regularly.

BTW, which definition (from your link) are you suggesting you are using?

Tee-Hee, I entrapped you and a few others, two of which were attorneys. ROFL

That you have to ask that question is telling. You should be able to read it and see which fits.

BTW, you're still a peanut gallery troll, dragging in your DC hostility in what is a genuinely friendly thread.

Pitt Gorilla 04-20-2016 02:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 12187846)
Tee-Hee, I entrapped you and a few others, two of which were attorneys. ROFL

That you have to ask that question is telling. You should be able to read it and see which fits.

BTW, you're still a peanut gallery troll, dragging in your DC hostility in what is a genuinely friendly thread.

Where are you getting hostility? It's not like I referred to someone as a troll.

Anyong Bluth 04-20-2016 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BucEyedPea (Post 12187846)

That's a fair assessment. I'll own my comment was a little bitchy, and unproductive for what is an otherwise positive thread.

Mea culpa, BEP.