ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Black Ops 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259129)

Ceej 04-22-2013 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhitiE (Post 9614678)
Got to the flinging of the zombies twoards the tower and died :banghead:

We've never gotten past using the sliquifier on the balls.

WhitiE 04-22-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9614682)
I'll be up for a try this weekend if anyone is up for it.

Im going out of town this weekend and wont be back till about may7th, but im down when i get back

Ceej 04-24-2013 02:05 PM

Did some you tubing last night after we has played. Didn't realize there was an Easter egg achievement for Mob of the Dead.

How the **** do people figure out all of that weird shit? It looked really thorough.

WhitiE 04-24-2013 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9620915)
Did some you tubing last night after we has played. Didn't realize there was an Easter egg achievement for Mob of the Dead.

How the **** do people figure out all of that weird shit? It looked really thorough.

Maybe I dont give people enough credit, but Ive always assumed someone told them how. A developer, designer, tester, whatever....

Ceej 04-24-2013 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhitiE (Post 9621571)
Maybe I dont give people enough credit, but Ive always assumed someone told them how. A developer, designer, tester, whatever....

It'd have to be that.

Watch the Easter Egg achievement for mob of the dead. There's no way some person could have found all of that on their own.

WhitiE 04-24-2013 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9621586)
It'd have to be that.

Watch the Easter Egg achievement for mob of the dead. There's no way some person could have found all of that on their own.

Uhhh yeah **** that. No one will ever convince me they found all that on their own. I know you can hear them telling you what do to if you would accidently do the first step, but half the time i cant hear what their saying. All four players getting on the elevators at the same time? Getting the balls wet after shooting them. Throwing the black hole bomb in the right spot on ascension. Knowing you have to take all the landers first. Cant remember call of the deads, but I remember it was freaking stupid. I also hear the moon is one of the hardest to do. Havent done tranzits yet and probably never will.

Ceej 04-24-2013 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhitiE (Post 9621763)
Uhhh yeah **** that. No one will ever convince me they found all that on their own. I know you can hear them telling you what do to if you would accidently do the first step, but half the time i cant hear what their saying. All four players getting on the elevators at the same time? Getting the balls wet after shooting them. Throwing the black hole bomb in the right spot on ascension. Knowing you have to take all the landers first. Cant remember call of the deads, but I remember it was freaking stupid. I also hear the moon is one of the hardest to do. Havent done tranzits yet and probably never will.

The Mob of the Dead seemed to be the most easy of all I've seen.

WhitiE 04-24-2013 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9621833)
The Mob of the Dead seemed to be the most easy of all I've seen.

I agree. The skull by the gondola(on the lamp post) and the movie poster I think would be tough to figure out. Also how the **** are you supposed to know about the prisoners numbers?

Ceej 04-24-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhitiE (Post 9621867)
I agree. The skull by the gondola(on the lamp post) and the movie poster I think would be tough to figure out. Also how the **** are you supposed to know about the prisoners numbers?

I've watched the video once. I think it'd be pretty easy with four, smart players.

Getting the Brutus patrol achievement looks like a ****ing annoying one though.

WhitiE 04-24-2013 06:11 PM

But what about the numbers? Are they posted some where? In one of the cells?

Four smart players? Wtf does that mean? You saying hawknI arent smart?

Ceej 04-24-2013 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhitiE (Post 9621961)
But what about the numbers? Are they posted some where? In one of the cells?

Four smart players? Wtf does that mean? You saying hawknI arent smart?

Not at all, n00b.

Bowers (flatj) isn't the smartest player. Which is obvious based on him leaving everyone during last night's game.

WhitiE 04-24-2013 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9621988)
Not at all, n00b.

Bowers (flatj) isn't the smartest player. Which is obvious based on him leaving everyone during last night's game.

Oh, you take that back....

Edit: but about them numbers.....

Ceej 04-24-2013 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhitiE (Post 9622029)
Oh, you take that back....

Edit: but about them numbers.....

n00by mcn00bers0n.

And I would have to watch the video again.

WhitiE 04-24-2013 06:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9622048)
n00by mcn00bers0n.

And I would have to watch the video again.

If I remember correctly he doesnt show you where they are, only what they are. Wondering if their just on the shirts of the characters.

Mr. Plow 04-24-2013 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9621586)
It'd have to be that.

Yeah, if you guys had said that's the one you wanted, I can do that one in about 5 rounds. Figured it out first day. Easy as pie.