ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2013-2014 Kansas Basketball Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271595)

Prison Bitch 06-08-2013 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 9737332)
Bullshit. "We" weren't wrong about Ellis. YOU were. Don't try and pin that on us.

Did you contact the writer at the LJ World and tell him how you feel? I think you should, since he basically reiterated the arguments several of us were making in February. (Only he uses data which makes him different from you)

Email him your thoughts.

Chiefspants 06-08-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9737673)
Did you contact the writer at the LJ World and tell him how you feel? I think you should, since he basically reiterated the arguments several of us were making in February. (Only he uses data which makes him different from you)

Email him your thoughts.

ROFL

teedubya 06-08-2013 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ArrowheadHawk (Post 9736886)
Here is what a post player looks like. Embiid is gonna be a beast.
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BMK87h1CcAMan7O.jpg:large

Damn. That is exciting. KU is spoiled, man.

Chiefspants 06-08-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Email him your thoughts.

Weren't you making claims that Perry Ellis had no athleticism and would "suck" for the entirety of his playing career?

Prison Bitch 06-08-2013 01:06 PM

Hilarious

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 9737332)
Bullshit. "We" weren't wrong about Ellis. YOU were. Don't try and pin that on us.

"He's looked overwhelmed all year long."

-ReynardMuldrake, Feb 24 2013. 6:28pm

Prison Bitch 06-08-2013 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 9737763)
Weren't you making claims that Perry Ellis had no athleticism

Yes.

Quote:

and would "suck" for the entirety of his playing career?
No.

Chiefspants 06-08-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9421982)
He sucks so bad I can't even believe how bad he sucks. I've never, ever, been more disappointed with a player in almost 40 years of watching KU basketball. He was so overhyped it's not funny - altho some recruiting analysts did warn us all he has no athleticism. They were dead on.

Just eat crow already, you signed off on this player when he was TWO MONTHS into his playing career. If you want to know why no one takes any of your analysis seriously, look no farther than your embarrassing insight and reaction to Perry Ellis' ascension through the last season.

Prison Bitch 06-08-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 9737846)
Just eat crow already, you signed off on this player when he was TWO MONTHS into his playing career.

False.

"Thus far, he looks absolutely terrible. This really can't be denied. Will be turn out ok? He might, I have no idea either way."

Quote:

If you want to know why no one takes any of your analysis seriously, look no farther than your embarrassing insight and reaction to Perry Ellis' ascension through the last season.

Of course, nobody takes you "seriously" either. It's a message board. We aren't discussing solutions to world peace here. Besides, I'd rather have a professional sports writer for the LJ World agree with me than an internet idiot such as yourself.

Chiefspants 06-08-2013 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9737896)
False.

"Thus far, he looks absolutely terrible. This really can't be denied. Will be turn out ok? He might, I have no idea either way."

Except you didn't say "thus far," in fact, you never say "thus far", you always speak in hyperbolic absolutes.

"He's the most overhyped prospect in the last 40 years"

Lol, Perry Ellis will forever be your Scarlet Letter.

Prison Bitch 06-08-2013 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefspants (Post 9737905)
Except you didn't say "thus far," in fact, you never say "thus far", you always speak in hyperbolic absolutes.

"He's the most overhyped prospect in the last 40 years"

Lol, Perry Ellis will forever be your Scarlet Letter.

Actually, that's my direct quote. Go search it. I know it sucks that what you thought I said, wasn't true. You're a liar so it's expected.

I don't make future predictions on players, whether it's Perry or Mike Moustakas or whoever. I can't predict the future, I just call it at the point in time. You are only pissed because you are a homer who hates anyone criticizing poor play from his beloved teams. I see the same stuff on the Royals thread re: Moustakas and his .180 average.

ReynardMuldrake 06-08-2013 03:37 PM

Quote:

Email him your thoughts.

Does the LJ World post on ChiefsPlanet under the name Prison Bitch? Because that's who I was addressing.

ReynardMuldrake 06-08-2013 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9737824)
"He's looked overwhelmed all year long."

-ReynardMuldrake, Feb 24 2013. 6:28pm

Nice cherry-picking. Cite the whole quote, douchebag.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ReynardMuldrake (Post 9433658)
I think Ellis just needs to build his confidence. He has the ability, but he's looked overwhelmed all year long.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9421982)
Anyone wanna defend that utter piece of shit Perry Ellis today? It was mildly amusing watchig him bobble a perfect lead pass downcourt out of bounds wide open on a break. Dribbling the ball out of bounds driving to the hole in the 2nd was the coup de grace.

He sucks so bad I can't even believe how bad he sucks. I've never, ever, been more disappointed with a player in almost 40 years of watching KU basketball. He was so overhyped it's not funny - altho some recruiting analysts did warn us all he has no athleticism. They were dead on.

Which one of us was wrong, now?

Pants 06-08-2013 03:54 PM

What a ****ing dumbass. ROFL

ReynardMuldrake 06-08-2013 04:00 PM

I have no respect for people who lie and spin their way out of the truth instead of admit that they were wrong. None at all.

Fansy the Famous Bard 06-08-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated (Post 9736678)
Im just shocked there are people who havent put PB on ignore yet.

We got rid of MU, why cant we shake that guy?

At least stop quoting him so those of us that have aren't forced to still see the drivel.