ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

Rasputin 05-16-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9688136)
LMAO

I mean, I'm sorry to hear that you're surrounded by uglies that you don't want but might settle for if you must.

This is the most lame town ever. My car is broke down and no money so I'm mostly stuck at home or have to walk to work. I am going crazy here lol.

Sucks to be me LMAO

Simply Red 05-16-2013 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9688136)
LMAO

I mean, I'm sorry to hear that you're surrounded by uglies that you don't want but might settle for if you must.

i had a slumpbuster a few weeks ago - slammin' body - so horsefeathers to you on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Titty Meat 05-16-2013 10:33 PM

Lumpy do you agree nice guys finish last?

Buck 05-16-2013 10:38 PM

Alright...thanks for those of you who gave me advice. I'm almost certain that she loves me now...based on an email she sent me, I won't go into details, but yeah.

I do feel the same way about her, but I also know that 2 months is still Honeymoon Phase, so I think I'll ride it out a little while longer before I tell her.

Lumpy 05-16-2013 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9688150)
This is the most lame town ever. My car is broke down and no money so I'm mostly stuck at home or have to walk to work. I am going crazy here lol.

Sucks to be me LMAO

If you're that desperate...
1) Walk to the nearest bar
2) Find the ugliest of the uglies
3) Flirt like a mofo
4) Ask her to buy you a drink (or 10)
5) Go back to her place (remember to turn the lights out)
6) Profit

:D

Seriously though, sorry to hear about your car and financial situation. Hang in there friend.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 9688151)
i had a slumpbuster a few weeks ago - slammin' body - so horsefeathers to you on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Horsefeathers? LMAO

Discuss Thrower 05-16-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9688180)
Alright...thanks for those of you who gave me advice. I'm almost certain that she loves me now...based on an email she sent me, I won't go into details, but yeah.

I do feel the same way about her, but I also know that 2 months is still Honeymoon Phase, so I think I'll ride it out a little while longer before I tell her.

I would agree with you that riding things out is a correct course of action.

Lumpy 05-16-2013 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9688167)
Lumpy do you agree nice guys finish last?

No, I don't agree with that.

Hootie 05-16-2013 10:53 PM

I'm a "nice" guy to girls.

But I'm arrogant and ridiculous when I meet them. That's the best formula for young girls.

Rasputin 05-16-2013 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9688189)
If you're that desperate...
1) Walk to the nearest bar
2) Find the ugliest of the uglies
3) Flirt like a mofo
4) Ask her to buy you a drink (or 10)
5) Go back to her place (remember to turn the lights out)
6) Profit

:D

Seriously though, sorry to hear about your car and financial situation. Hang in there friend.

Horsefeathers? LMAO

Oh I'm not THAT desperate !

I will be ok. Thanks tho for the tip. LMAO

Hootie 05-16-2013 11:02 PM

there are so many hideous girls on dating sites I don't see how anyone could ever be desperate

if you're THAT desperate, you have your pick of the litter on a site like POF...that site is 99% hideous fat girls

Titty Meat 05-16-2013 11:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9688194)
No, I don't agree with that.

Why?

Discuss Thrower 05-16-2013 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9688216)
there are so many hideous girls on dating sites I don't see how anyone could ever be desperate

if you're THAT desperate, you have your pick of the litter on a site like POF...that site is 99% hideous fat girls

There are some good looking ones though.. Which begs the question why they're on such sites to begin with.

Hootie 05-16-2013 11:12 PM

I used to be on GREAT social networking sites with AWESOME people personality wise and looks wise and then Facebook ruined everything.

BryanBusby 05-16-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9688216)

If you're looking on POF, you're doing it wrong. Get on Tinder and scoop up some numbers while you shit like a pro. :)

E: I will state that it's more of a one night stand app than a date thing. I've heard Zoosk is the kinda current thing for just dating, if you're willing to weed through all the hambeasts.

Buck 05-16-2013 11:14 PM

I don't know. I talked to my girlfriend about dating sites and she told me that she was on POF and got plenty of dates and that all her friends were on there too. None of them are hideous looking.

I never tried POF, but maybe it's just different in Socal.