ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Bungie Destiny (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270050)

Clyde Frog 12-04-2014 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11165937)
im on the xbone. Sorry boss.

Bummer. Rep for being willing to help. The grinding in this game is atrocious.

Mav 12-06-2014 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde Frog (Post 11165939)
Bummer. Rep for being willing to help. The grinding in this game is atrocious.

No problems!

Mav 12-09-2014 12:30 AM

Expansion number one drops in a few hours!

007 12-09-2014 12:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11179571)
Expansion number one drops in a few hours!

I wonder if this will auto download on PS4 or if you have to log into the game first to initiate the download.

Mav 12-09-2014 12:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11179577)
I wonder if this will auto download on PS4 or if you have to log into the game first to initiate the download.

I'm on the xbone and it says mine is installed

007 12-09-2014 12:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mav (Post 11179599)
I'm on the xbone and it says mine is installed

I checked before I left for work and it hadn't installed yet. I'll check again when I get home.

Mav 12-09-2014 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11179606)
I checked before I left for work and it hadn't installed yet. I'll check again when I get home.

Sweet. I watched the video. It looks fun

007 12-10-2014 11:02 PM

well, finally beat it at level 19. Anticlimatic. Hell the gun you get gifted for winning isn't even as good as the gun I have.

Now, where is all the Dark Below content at?

Aspengc8 12-11-2014 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11184030)
well, finally beat it at level 19. Anticlimatic. Hell the gun you get gifted for winning isn't even as good as the gun I have.

I don't think you can even do the new story missions at your level. One of them I did last night was lvl 25 normal. You should be working on getting better gear at this point. Queue up Vanguard strikes and work on getting up to 26. Vault of Glass when you get to 26 and I wouldn't even bother with The Dark Below until your 28. Doing the story missions under the heroic level levels a lot of EXP and mats on the table.

Mav 12-11-2014 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11184030)

LOL. You are going to need better gear. Luckily your vanguard has them. Work on leveling up your vanguard first. Do a crap ton of bounties. You can go to Eris at the tower, she is to the left in the main part when you land. Grab some of her minor bounties, they are all on the cosmodrome, but you are going to need help to complete them.

And don't destroy that gun. That gun is a really good crucible gun.

No recoil.

007 12-11-2014 11:25 PM

What was the point of getting access to the vanguard armory with pre order when you can't even buy anything when you are level 20? I don't get it?

Another thing, what exactly counts as precision kills? I head shot all the time and never get a precision kill. Same with the Vex. I hit them in the white spot and nothing even though they go down on one shot.

Aspengc8 12-12-2014 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11186299)
What was the point of getting access to the vanguard armory with pre order when you can't even buy anything when you are level 20? I don't get it?

Another thing, what exactly counts as precision kills? I head shot all the time and never get a precision kill. Same with the Vex. I hit them in the white spot and nothing even though they go down on one shot.

The vanguard armory gave you access to lower level items if you pre-ordered. higher quality 'green' items to help get you started around levels 5-10. The good stuff is available at level 20.

If their head has a steamy explosion [fallen, cabal, hive] its precision, with Vex its a stomach pop for Goblins & Hobgoblins, no precision spot for Minotaurs. Your damage numbers with also be yellow instead of white, if its precision.

007 12-12-2014 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aspengc8 (Post 11186497)
The vanguard armory gave you access to lower level items if you pre-ordered. higher quality 'green' items to help get you started around levels 5-10. The good stuff is available at level 20.

If their head has a steamy explosion [fallen, cabal, hive] its precision, with Vex its a stomach pop for Goblins & Hobgoblins, no precision spot for Minotaurs. Your damage numbers with also be yellow instead of white, if its precision.

Well hell, I get the steamy head explosion all the time as well as yellow numbers and always see a big fat goose egg under precision kills. WTF

I take it the only way I will ever be able to purchase any vanguard stuff will be to do bounties? If thats the case, then I am looking forward to Christmas and all the new games we got. LMAO

Mav 12-12-2014 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11186502)
Well hell, I get the steamy head explosion all the time as well as yellow numbers and always see a big fat goose egg under precision kills. WTF

I take it the only way I will ever be able to purchase any vanguard stuff will be to do bounties? If thats the case, then I am looking forward to Christmas and all the new games we got. LMAO

Yeah, if you don't like the grind destiny isn't for you.

Clyde Frog 12-12-2014 03:23 PM

I have a high level 27 Blade Dancer (3 Ascendant Shards from 28). Anyone want to knock out Vault of Glass or Dark Below today @ 5 KC time on PS4?