ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Mother**** you Scott Pioli (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=206614)

Crush 11-21-2011 10:54 PM

I have to hand it to Scott. He definitely knows how to make a classic shit sandwich.

chiefs1111 11-21-2011 10:54 PM

This,Pioli Haley the Patriot way all need to get the **** out

Hammock Parties 11-21-2011 10:55 PM

Just remember that Hamas was hating Rot Peeholey before it was cool to hate Rot Peeholey.

L.A. Chieffan 11-21-2011 10:58 PM

This thread is reeruned. Why would we draft a qb when we have cassel?

ChiefsCountry 11-21-2011 11:28 PM

I forgot how ****ing horrible CP was that year. I am glad I got away from it for awhile, it was realy bad.

Titty Meat 11-21-2011 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 8131723)
I forgot how ****ing horrible CP was that year. I am glad I got away from it for awhile, it was realy bad.

Sanchez is ass too.

FringeNC 11-22-2011 01:48 PM

We got blown out again last night, and Tyler Palko threw 3 interceptions, yet Cassel was exposed as being the weak link on offense. Palko's performance reinforced the idea that Cassel completely lacks the mental tools that Pioli told us all he had in spades.

Last night's game against Pioli's old team effectively ends the Todd Haley / Matt Cassel chapter, which is nothing more than 3 wasted years on a terrible QB. One of them is for sure gone, and if it is the combination of firing Haley and keeping Cassel, then there are bleak days ahead. Not that Haley is a great coach, but if Pioli blames Haley for Cassel's failure, then **** Pioli.

Given the game plan last night, it seems pretty clear to me that all the talk off chaos behind the scenes between Pioli and Haley is TRUE, and it all almost certainly revolves around Haley's correct assessment that Pioli's anointed Golden Child can't think on his feet well enough to play QB in this league.

DJ's left nut 11-22-2011 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 6687348)
You'd think out of all the people that piled on, that at least one of them would have the balls to say they were wrong, or to apologize to Hamas, Dane, Mecca or DJ.

Funny considering they are the same people that get pissed because Mecca doesn't admit when he's wrong.

I'm still waiting on that apology, shitheads...

BoneKrusher 11-22-2011 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FringeNC (Post 8133137)
We got blown out again last night, and Tyler Palko threw 3 interceptions, yet Cassel was exposed as being the weak link on offense. Palko's performance reinforced the idea that Cassel completely lacks the mental tools that Pioli told us all he had in spades.

Last night's game against Pioli's old team effectively ends the Todd Haley / Matt Cassel chapter, which is nothing more than 3 wasted years on a terrible QB. One of them is for sure gone, and if it is the combination of firing Haley and keeping Cassel, then there are bleak days ahead. Not that Haley is a great coach, but if Pioli blames Haley for Cassel's failure, then **** Pioli.

Given the game plan last night, it seems pretty clear to me that all the talk off chaos behind the scenes between Pioli and Haley is TRUE, and it all almost certainly revolves around Haley's correct assessment that Pioli's anointed Golden Child can't think on his feet well enough to play QB in this league.

Spot On Post

GloryDayz 11-22-2011 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 8131522)
Just remember that Hamas was hating Rot Peeholey before it was cool to hate Rot Peeholey.

Indeed... He just gained rep for his early dislike of the man. :thumb:

GloryDayz 11-22-2011 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8131545)

OK, that made me laugh. Rep!!!

BoneKrusher 11-22-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan (Post 8131545)

LMAO

HemiEd 11-22-2011 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut (Post 5706677)
Either Scott Pioli really, truly is a magical talent evaluator, or his gambles are going to keep the franchise deep in the cellar for another decade.

:banghead:

Quesadilla Joe 12-12-2011 12:37 PM

Quote:

Todd Haley was never 100-percent on Tyson Jackson pick. He wanted best player available, not a system D-end. & he wasn't good at hiding it.
Quote:

Todd Haley's departure in KC no surprise. You could see early on this wasn't a marriage made to last. First crack was Tyson Jackson pick.
https://twitter.com/#!/CharlesRobinson

Hammock Parties 02-04-2012 12:04 AM

For Hamas, since he can't bitch about Daboll.