ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****The Felix Anudike-Uzomah Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=348536)

RealSNR 02-24-2024 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 17416606)
Getting beatin out by Dana makes me think he doesn't have much potential. Dana is a solid backup himself.

Hog’s Gone Trollin

Danguardace 02-24-2024 11:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 17416606)
Getting beatin out by Dana makes me think he doesn't have much potential. Dana is a solid backup himself.

Good God people are dumb, a rookie not being able to breakthrough onto an elite defensive unit must be a bust. Bet you said the same about Mahomes?

FAU was clearly brought in for 2024 and beyond knowing Danna and others were leaving.

jjchieffan 02-25-2024 09:49 AM

The knock on FAU, as we all know, is that you expect more first year production from a first round pick. And I get that. But, in addition to the quality of players in front of him, we also need to take into account where he was taken. At the end of the first round. The blue chip pass rushers that you would have expected a lot of production from were already gone. I guess that we could have traded down and taken him later if he was still available. Maybe there wouldn't be the same criticism if he was a second round pick? I'm anxious to see how he does this year. If he doesn't improve, then I guess that the criticism was right. But I don't think that I'm prepared to make a judgement either way yet

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-25-2024 09:55 AM

I hope the kid puts on some muscle this offseason and works on that first step. We need to see what we got.

On a side note, I was thinking this year, if I had Tyreek, I'd put him in as an edge rusher on a special occasion. Nobody has a burst like Tyreek. He'd be good for 10 sacks easy.

Titty Meat 02-29-2024 08:04 PM

How do we feel about this dude being a starter next year?

carcosa 02-29-2024 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin (Post 17416841)
I hope the kid puts on some muscle this offseason and works on that first step. We need to see what we got.

On a side note, I was thinking this year, if I had Tyreek, I'd put him in as an edge rusher on a special occasion. Nobody has a burst like Tyreek. He'd be good for 10 sacks easy.

TH4DE!!!!!

ThyKingdomCome15 02-29-2024 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 17416837)
The knock on FAU, as we all know, is that you expect more first year production from a first round pick. And I get that. But, in addition to the quality of players in front of him, we also need to take into account where he was taken. At the end of the first round. The blue chip pass rushers that you would have expected a lot of production from were already gone. I guess that we could have traded down and taken him later if he was still available. Maybe there wouldn't be the same criticism if he was a second round pick? I'm anxious to see how he does this year. If he doesn't improve, then I guess that the criticism was right. But I don't think that I'm prepared to make a judgement either way yet

He was about the same player George was his first year except George played way more as a rookie.

ThyKingdomCome15 02-29-2024 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 17416442)
I firmly believe Danna kept FAU on the bench by playing the best season of his career. It's a good problem to have.

Won't be a problem next year. It's nothing to frown about either. Danna is a solid players.

Pitt Gorilla 02-29-2024 09:26 PM

Quote:

LMAO

ChiefsFanatic 02-29-2024 09:32 PM

Quote:

Just lining him up at wide DE would **** up an offense. Probably a guaranteed timeout.

Seriously, what LT or RT in the world could get to Tyreek to block him?

TambaBerry 02-29-2024 09:46 PM

They would just audible and run right at him

TwistedChief 02-29-2024 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 17423379)
Just lining him up at wide DE would **** up an offense. Probably a guaranteed timeout.

Seriously, what LT or RT in the world could get to Tyreek to block him?

You think Tyreek is taking down Josh Allen?

Bump 02-29-2024 09:50 PM

Quote:

That's the kind of outside of the box thinking that the NFL has been missing for a while now!

Bump 02-29-2024 09:51 PM

I could see a guy like Leo Chenel coming in at full back and just wrecking some shit

Dunerdr 02-29-2024 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 17423399)
I could see a guy like Leo Chenel coming in at full back and just wrecking some shit

You know he’s got the mentality for it