ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Elder Scrolls V (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=209317)

keg in kc 11-24-2011 08:50 PM

For the longest time I preferred PC games because they were (much) longer and because they cost less. Those days are over, unfortunately.

Although I think I will get thousands of hours out of SWTOR.

Mr. Laz 11-25-2011 11:32 AM

back to the game .......

fyi storing dragon bones etc in a dead dragon carcass doesn't always work. I killed one outside of Winterhold and left to sell some stuff. When i came back a few (game)hours later the dragon carcass was gone along with my stuff. :(

Pants 11-25-2011 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 8139405)
Yeah.

Anyway, you should ride horses for roleplaying purposes. BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THAT, WOULD YOU CONSOLE WHORE?

Horses are good because you can ride them while encumbered.

QuikSsurfer 11-25-2011 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8140380)
Horses are good because you can ride them while encumbered.

You can also fast travel while on a horse and over encumbered

Pants 11-25-2011 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by QuikSsurfer (Post 8140387)
You can also fast travel while on a horse and over encumbered

Yeah, you sure can. I refuse to use companions and can only carry 165 pounds (185 is taken up by my heavy armor, weapons and potions) right now so I get encumbered a lot. My horsie comes in useful.

SomeRandomGirl 11-25-2011 12:17 PM

I've not purchased a hose yet. Are there faster/better horses at different stables throughout the game or is one horse the same as the rest?

I miss my black steed from the assassins guild in Oblivion.

Mr. Laz 11-25-2011 12:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeRandomGirl (Post 8140438)
I've not purchased a hose yet. Are there faster/better horses at different stables throughout the game or is one horse the same as the rest?

Girl needs the best hose she can find ... any of the guys around here have a good hose for her?

:fire:

Pants 11-25-2011 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeRandomGirl (Post 8140438)

I have no idea. I bough the ugly mare in Riften because I was encumbered and had to get home to Whiterun. So far she has survived battles with wolves, saber cats, bears, trolls, bandits and even a dragon. Seems to be pretty sturdy.

SomeRandomGirl 11-25-2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8140444)
Girl needs the best hose she can find ... any of the guys around here have a good hose for her?

hahah Ok I didn't even notice that. Regardless... I need only a good recommendation for a horse as my hose situation is all good.

I just got a laptop from BB last night and I'm having a lot of typos so far while typing. I think my fingers are adjusting to the slightly smaller keyboard. Or then again it could just be my utter exhaustion from standing in that line for too many hours.

Frazod 11-25-2011 12:55 PM

I'm really paying the price for not getting enchantment training earlier in the game. I have my skill level up to 98 now, but I was in the 90s before I found the guy at the Mages College, and he couldn't train me further. There's only one other trainer, but I think you might need a female character to utilize her since she's in that temple in Markgraf (either that or they're pissed because I stole that statue from them :D ). Either way, it's just taking forever to get through these last few levels to get to 100 and the double enchanting perk.

WhiteWhale 11-25-2011 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 8136811)
Hey asshole.

I can play the game with an xbox controller on my TV, too.

Hey moron.

I was mocking console players by pointing out I could use my X-box controller on my PC. I can get a construction set.

I have the game on PC.

I was agreeing with you.

Mr. Laz 11-25-2011 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SomeRandomGirl (Post 8140485)
hahah Ok I didn't even notice that. Regardless... I need only a good recommendation for a horse as my hose situation is all good.

I just got a laptop from BB last night and I'm having a lot of typos so far while typing. I think my fingers are adjusting to the slightly smaller keyboard. Or then again it could just be my utter exhaustion from standing in that line for too many hours.

hehe :p

just good fun

Mr. Laz 11-25-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quantrill (Post 8140487)
double enchanting perk.

i want that too ... also want double altranoch summoning

double summons
double enchant
weightless heavy armor

gah, it's taking forever.

I have a great full set of uber plate armor ready for double enchant

btw ... don't like that they only let you put certain enchantments on certain items. :cuss:

Pants 11-25-2011 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Laz (Post 8140579)
i want that too ... also want double altranoch summoning

double summons
double enchant
weightless heavy armor

gah, it's taking forever.

I have a great full set of uber plate armor ready for double enchant

btw ... don't like that they only let you put certain enchantments on certain items. :cuss:

Plate armor sucks. Even Orcish is better. Then there's Ebony and Daedric and Dragon to go after that.

Fire Me Boy! 11-25-2011 01:54 PM

Just got Legendary Dragon Plate armor!!! WOOOO!