ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

Planetman 09-02-2013 07:55 PM

heh
Quote:

World Wrestling Entertainment announced today that Cody Rhodes has been released from the company, though his moustache has been offered a generous five-year contract.

“We wish Mr. Rhodes the best in his future endeavors,” read a WWE press release issued this morning, “and we are proud to announce his moustache will remain with the company.

Although Rhodes had been enjoying a wave of success in his tag team with Damien Sandow, WWE bigwigs realized it was the moustache, not the wrestler, that was generating the most attention.

“That moustache puts asses in seats,” Vince McMahon reportedly told a backstage source. “Cody is like Marty Jannetty, the moustache is like Shawn Michaels.”

The moustache is expected to enter a main-event feud with Daniel Bryan’s beard. Bryan himself, meanwhile, is expected to be demoted to NXT soon.

Mosbonian 09-02-2013 08:56 PM

I didn't think the angle could get any more stupid....guess I was wrong.

Al Bundy 09-02-2013 08:58 PM

The HHH show is boring....

Mav 09-02-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9934353)
The HHH show is boring....

let me guess. Another beat down of Daniel Bryan? Cute.

Mosbonian 09-02-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9934370)
let me guess. Another beat down of Daniel Bryan? Cute.

Pretty much this...

All the WWE wrestlers stand by and watch.....Triple H orchestrates a beatdown of Daniel Bryan, big show gets yanked around by his manhood by Stephanie McMahon and someone from the rosters gets beat up/fired.

I presume this will be the normal MO for the new few months....until either John Cena returns or sales of merchandise/TV viewership takes another hit.

Rasputin 09-02-2013 09:16 PM

The Big Show is such a pussy. What an embarrassment.

Planetman 09-02-2013 09:18 PM

The entire creative team needs an enema.

Mav 09-02-2013 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Planetman (Post 9934384)
The entire creative team needs an enema.

I don't even want to watch this crap.

And people say Cena is the problem.

PFFFFFF

mcaj22 09-02-2013 09:29 PM

lol Triple H burying someone

shocked

Planetman 09-02-2013 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9934387)

PFFFFFF

Pretty much this.

This is just recycled garbage with new paint slapped on it. See also "The Vince McMahon Kiss My Ass Club."

Let's find ways to humiliate people and bore everyone to death in the process.

58kcfan89 09-02-2013 09:38 PM

So boring... Same old crap 3 weeks in a row now.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 9934387)

PFFFFFF

Cena isn't the problem, at least not entirely. The way they book Cena (and pretty much everyone for that matter) is the problem. It's predictable and boring. I told my friend about 3 weeks before Summerslam that Bryan would win & Blandy would cash in (without looking at any spoilers, reports, etc. And I can't have been the only one.). They should be booking DB like a badass, not a damn jobber.

Mav 09-02-2013 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 58kcfan89 (Post 9934447)
So boring... Same old crap 3 weeks in a row now.

Cena isn't the problem, at least not entirely. The way they book Cena (and pretty much everyone for that matter) is the problem. It's predictable and boring. I told my friend about 3 weeks before Summerslam that Bryan would win & Blandy would cash in (without looking at any spoilers, reports, etc. And I can't have been the only one.). They should be booking DB like a badass, not a damn jobber.

Yeah, everyone knew that John was gonna drop it to Cena. I didn't know they were going to make Randy essentially the Corporate champion, and pull this crap again.

Rasputin 09-02-2013 09:42 PM

Weeaaall It's the Big Crybaby Show

Mav 09-02-2013 09:44 PM

The only hope I have is that the Wyatt family is the one to destroy this non sense.

Rasputin 09-02-2013 09:45 PM

Haven't watched RAW in months I think even a year or two. That ending was freaking awesome!

All the Big Show had to do was knock that dude out and quit his crying what's he big deal? Do your job and quit crying damn.