ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life New Dating Megathread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270679)

Hootie 05-16-2013 09:52 AM

your dick is getting sucked now too

Cephalic Trauma 05-16-2013 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9686575)
your dick is getting sucked now too

A healthy diet of dick won't change the past hootie.

Buck 05-16-2013 10:38 AM

Checking in. Things going better than ever.

Discuss Thrower 05-16-2013 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9686559)
I'll suck your dick you ****ing pillowbitergot.

Wait doesn't that make you gay

Buck 05-16-2013 06:05 PM

My gf keeps calling me "lovey" and puts stress on the word "love" when she says she loves doing things with me. Is it pretty safe to assume that she wants me to tell her I love her?

I've only been told by one girl that she loves me, and I dumped her. I told one girl that I loved her, and she dumped me. I'm not exactly sure how this is supposed to work.

Hammock Parties 05-16-2013 06:33 PM

Don't worry about. That shit is what girls worry about.

keg in kc 05-16-2013 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 9687665)
My gf keeps calling me "lovey" and puts stress on the word "love" when she says she loves doing things with me. Is it pretty safe to assume that she wants me to tell her I love her?

I've only been told by one girl that she loves me, and I dumped her. I told one girl that I loved her, and she dumped me. I'm not exactly sure how this is supposed to work.

Don't overthink it. If you feel it, say it. If you don't, don't. And if you're not sure, don't stress about it. It's not like flipping a switch. You'll figure it out.

Most important thing in the end is that you're honest. Don't say it because you think she wants you to, don't say it as a polite response, say it because it's what you feel. Or don't, if it's not.

DaKCMan AP 05-16-2013 07:42 PM

It's been a looooong week apart and I finally get to spend tomorrow night & the weekend with my girl. PBJ PBJ PBJ

Also my work trip next week got delayed so we'll both be in town until my next trip a week from Friday. :)

Discuss Thrower 05-16-2013 08:41 PM

All of you happy people:

git ****ed

patteeu 05-16-2013 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9687922)
All of you happy people:

git ****ed

Yes, that's why we're happy.

Titty Meat 05-16-2013 08:55 PM

I don't understand why people are giving hootie a bunch of shit for being honest. I think some of you are a bunch of squares.

Hootie 05-16-2013 09:02 PM

meh I'm over it

we hung out this weekend and we're just at different stages in our lives...she moved back home (graduated) and I'm no longer interested

already met some hot stupid chick with a killer ass on Tuesday who's in love with me so whatever

Discuss Thrower 05-16-2013 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 9687938)
Yes, that's why we're happy.

I hope you zip the tip of your cock in your pants in the immediate future.

keg in kc 05-16-2013 09:15 PM

Whenever something romantic turns into a shitty situation, just remind yourself that it could be worse. You could be me. This is how my love life goes: I'm currently really interested in someone (true story, have been for a while now), despite my best efforts not to be. And me being me I'm doing everything I can to either avoid it, convince myself there's no way it could ever even be a possibility (she's much younger than I am so there's no way in any non-fantasy world that she'd be interested in me...) or when I see her sabotage the situation by making it as awkward as possible. (I'm really self-destructive like that...).

In the end, this story will play out like it always does, with me pining away after this girl for months, or years, never making a move, until she's eventually gone. That's what always happens, because I'm so afraid/assured of rejection that I never even try. AKA the good ol' self-fulfilling prophesy...

Discuss Thrower 05-16-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9687992)
Whenever something romantic turns into a shitty situation, just remind yourself that it could be worse. You could be me. This is how my love life goes: I'm currently really interested in someone (true story, have been for a while now), despite my best efforts not to be. And me being me I'm doing everything I can to either avoid it, convince myself there's no way it could ever even be a possibility (she's much younger than I am so there's no way in any non-fantasy world that she'd be interested in me...) or when I see her sabotage the situation by making it as awkward as possible. (I'm really self-destructive like that...).

In the end, this story will play out like it always does, with me pining away after this girl for months, or years, never making a move, until she's eventually gone. That's what always happens, because I'm so afraid/assured of rejection that I never even try. AKA the good ol' self-fulfilling prophesy...

Well at least she's single. You could have a thing for someone else's girlfriend or fiancee and be really close to them and have it not work out.