ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Attack of the nOObs! (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268922)

HolyHat 01-17-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9328617)
You should see what we do to little girls when we're all liquored up and have to puke.

Pics or it didnt/doesnt happen

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 9328620)
So you admit to being a blind zombie homer.

Glad we cleared that up.

I am 38 years old. My first memory of the Eagles was my parent's party for SB 15 that we lost. A homer after 32 years of heartbreaking seasons? If that's what a homer is, then consider me the biggest homer in Philly, Chizzle Chest.

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9328641)
Pics or it didnt/doesnt happen

This is the first common phrase I have heard between our two planets.

And I can't post pics. I'm a n00b.

HatchetWound 01-17-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 9328620)
So you admit to being a blind zombie homer.

Glad we cleared that up.

I know I'm going to regret trying to reason with you like a normal human being, but how exactly does posting about the Eagles (or off topic discussions) on the Eagles owned message board make you more of a homer than posting on an Eagles themed message board? Please explain this to me? And if posting there merely denotes support of the organization.. well duh, why would that be shameful? We are fans you know. I mean, shockingly.. I even own jerseys and hats and stuff!

HolyHat 01-17-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9328644)
My first memory of the Eagles was my parent's party for SB 15 that we lost.

I was at that party...My doctor thinks thats where I contracted herpies.

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9328650)
I was at that party...My doctor thinks thats where I contracted herpies.

Real talk here, Fella, my dad IS a doctor. ROFL

luv 01-17-2013 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9328564)
First of all, if I wanted to troll I would have been banned by now. Secondly, I have attempted to talk football in a reasonable way. Read the threads, I don't talk smack unless smacked upon. Lastly, I am limiting myself to this tread until all of the gay n00b shit is over with. Why you ask? Out of respect for your mods and admin. Instead of pissing all over your MB with that gay crap, I am keeping it centralized as to not make a mess.

You're a mod, certainly you should be able to see that. :-)

There has definitely been some confusion. I'm not a mod.

I know you speak for yourself. I have noticed a few others in other threads, but there were some that I'd only noticed in here. I guess I wasn't asking you specifically, but you in general.

BTW, if me not being a mod in anyway interferes with you all being nice to me, then you are welcome to continue thinking I am. :D

Oh, and forgive my bitchiness. It happens sometimes. :)

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HatchetWound (Post 9328649)
I know I'm going to regret trying to reason with you like a normal human being, but how exactly does posting about the Eagles (or off topic discussions) on the Eagles owned message board make you more of a homer than posting on an Eagles themed message board? Please explain this to me? And if posting there merely denotes support of the organization.. well duh, why would that be shameful? We are fans you know. I mean, shockingly.. I even own jerseys and hats and stuff!

This dude is completely off his rocker, hatch. He preaches about message boards like some political ranting nutjob. A message board, hatch!! A F ing message board!!! ROFL

HolyHat 01-17-2013 02:55 PM

The real question is, does Chip Kelly slip his undies on while he still has the towel on?

HatchetWound 01-17-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9328661)
This dude is completely off his rocker, hatch. He preaches about message boards like some political ranting nutjob. A message board, hatch!! A F ing message board!!! ROFL

I know as if we aren't all losers for posting on message boards ROFL

It's cracking me up that you're calling me hatch ROFL. It's so JJ!

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9328658)
There has definitely been some confusion. I'm not a mod.

I know you speak for yourself. I have noticed a few others in other threads, but there were some that I'd only noticed in here. I guess I wasn't asking you specifically, but you in general.

BTW, if me not being a mod in anyway interferes with you all being nice to me, then you are welcome to continue thinking I am. :D

Oh, and forgive my bitchiness. It happens sometimes. :)

Don't sweat it. You should meet binkybink on our MB. That bitch will chew up any dude and spit him off the top of Lincoln Financial Field.

ChiefSuspect 01-17-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HatchetWound (Post 9328421)
Don't worry.. we're still here. We break for fap sessions around 2pm everyday.

:)

HatchetWound 01-17-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9328675)
Don't sweat it. You should meet binkybink on our MB. That bitch will chew up any dude and spit him off the top of Lincoln Financial Field.

Yeah screw that nasty bitch!

Robert D. Ephius 01-17-2013 02:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9328673)
The real question is, does Chip Kelly slip his undies on while he still has the towel on?

ROFL I like you. And I will get an answer for you on that within a few days.

luv 01-17-2013 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Robert D. Ephius (Post 9328647)
This is the first common phrase I have heard between our two planets.

And I can't post pics. I'm a n00b.

You'll definitely catch on to lexicon around here if you stay long enough. "Your and idiot" is a common one. "Die in a fire" or anything about "AIDS trees" are others. NTTAWWT = not that there's anything wrong with that, and it's typically a gay reference. Any new female poster typically gets the "Tits or get the **** out". And thank you for using zeroes instead of capital O's in the word n00b. The thread title drives me insane. :) Let's see, ah, yes, there are also the grammar police.