ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Black Ops 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259129)

Valiant 01-30-2013 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9364448)
Honestly, I just got hot.

My killstreaks did a lot of the work. UAV, sentry, and stealth chopper.

Playing kill confirmed you can get those score streaks pretty quick, assuming you actually collect the tags.

You can get scorestreaks, but you need idiots to get that amount of kills from sentry and stealth chopper.. Most people will destroy it after the 2nd death unless they are a moron..

I like to set up a sentry or guardian away from the enemy on their side of the map.. They try and destroy it and I snipe them before they can.. You have to set them up away from walls though out in the open so they cannot blackhat behind safety..

Ceej 01-30-2013 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valiant (Post 9365848)
Lag Comp in his favor, and complete idiots on the other side..

You sure enjoy pissing on my parade.

And it isn't my fault I get stuck with a lobby full of idiot enemies after playing this game a couple of days worth.

Typically it is the opposite.

Ceej 01-30-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Smoke (Post 9363587)
I downloaded the new map pack and the game keeps freezing. WTF

Played two rounds worth.

No freezing here, sir.

Valiant 01-30-2013 07:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9365865)
You sure enjoy pissing on my parade.

And it isn't my fault I get stuck with a lobby full of idiot enemies after playing this game a couple of days worth.

Typically it is the opposite.

No, you still did an amazing job..

Ceej 01-30-2013 08:38 PM

Not a huge fan of the new zombie map yet.

crazycoffey 01-31-2013 05:22 AM

Holy shit, I've had a few games freeze up, like said by others, have to re-boot to start over. After this last update, I've had exactly one game not freeze up out of about 8 or 10. Now, I keep getting a Probation Period for quitting too many matches and can't play a public match for 5 minutes after I log back in.

I'm thinking it's time to take BO2, along with a few other older games, into gamestop and get something different. This is pretty ****ed up.

AndChiefs 02-03-2013 01:40 PM

Wow...I just went 29-10 with 4 caps and 10 defends. The rest of my team? 3-57.

crazycoffey 02-06-2013 01:48 PM

Sucks today

crazycoffey 02-06-2013 01:48 PM

But not freezing

Mr. Plow 02-06-2013 06:01 PM

What is up with Treyarch making those dumbass zombie achievements that require 4 players and 8 hours of time?

Sofa King 02-06-2013 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9383209)
What is up with Treyarch making those dumbass zombie achievements that require 4 players and 8 hours of time?

Like you've got anything better to do.

Nerd.

Mr. Plow 02-06-2013 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 9383362)
Like you've got anything better to do.

Nerd.

I have the 8 hours, I just don't have the 4 friends.

Bump 02-06-2013 08:41 PM

haven't played in at least a month. Is the lag still horrible?

ThaVirus 02-07-2013 12:18 PM

So I bought this a couple days ago at the urging of a good friend.

Have to say, I'm not really a fan. I don't like the perks, not a fan of the guns, spawn points are all funky, and the lag sucks. Also, what's up with the pistols being so ridiculously overpowered? I think I have a better K/D holding the Tac-45 than any of those piece of shit SMGs. All the shock charges, bouncing betties and claymores are annoying as hell too. You have to run Engineer as your 3rd perk if you run-n-gun.

Speaking of running and gunning, you basically can't do that in this game. Well, I can't yet anyway. I'm not sure if its the lag, the fact that I just don't know the maps very well, or those worthless ass SMGs (seriously, they ****ing suck), but whenever I run-n-gun I get slaughtered. I had to completely change up my play style in order to be competitive. Now I play slow and cautious with an AR, which I hate. I prefer to run around like a mad man.

I will say that I'm pretty good at run-n-gun with the shotgun though. I use the SS12 or whatever with the Tac-45 backup and almost always go above 2 K/D so that's good. You just have to constantly be moving and dipping in and out of buildings/structures and never get caught out in the open.

Valiant 02-07-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 9384930)
So I bought this a couple days ago at the urging of a good friend.

Have to say, I'm not really a fan. I don't like the perks, not a fan of the guns, spawn points are all funky, and the lag sucks. Also, what's up with the pistols being so ridiculously overpowered? I think I have a better K/D holding the Tac-45 than any of those piece of shit SMGs. All the shock charges, bouncing betties and claymores are annoying as hell too. You have to run Engineer as your 3rd perk if you run-n-gun.

Speaking of running and gunning, you basically can't do that in this game. Well, I can't yet anyway. I'm not sure if its the lag, the fact that I just don't know the maps very well, or those worthless ass SMGs (seriously, they ****ing suck), but whenever I run-n-gun I get slaughtered. I had to completely change up my play style in order to be competitive. Now I play slow and cautious with an AR, which I hate. I prefer to run around like a mad man.

I will say that I'm pretty good at run-n-gun with the shotgun though. I use the SS12 or whatever with the Tac-45 backup and almost always go above 2 K/D so that's good. You just have to constantly be moving and dipping in and out of buildings/structures and never get caught out in the open.

Umm, you can roll fools with the smgs.. I think you just need to learn the game and maps.. I run n gun with them and do fine.. The lag does hinder it though, and you have to switch to AR or a shotty..