ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

Mecca 02-18-2008 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 4591474)
I kind of lost track of wrestling when Shelton Benjamin was coming on. IIRC, he and Triple H had the beginnings of a rivalry where SB was getting the best of HHH. Did Benjamin get hurt at some point? The little bit I watched in, he was never shown or mentioned, that I noticed.

If you cant memorize and cut pages worth of promo the WWE doesn't like to push you at the top of the card. He's gotten in the doghouse for that and they think he's lazy and doesn't work that hard.

Bowser 02-18-2008 11:55 PM

Heh. Nice match. "He's quick as a hiccup", plus a Ricky Steamboat reference!

Hopefully they don't screw him around, and move him on up. He's exciting enough a wrestler to pull off being a headliner, imo.

Bowser 02-18-2008 11:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 4591514)
If you cant memorize and cut pages worth of promo the WWE doesn't like to push you at the top of the card. He's gotten in the doghouse for that and they think he's lazy and doesn't work that hard.

Too bad ability in the ring doesn't weigh more heavily into that thought process, eh? But I guess I understand that sentiment, from their point of view.

Ultra Peanut 02-19-2008 12:05 AM

Shelton really was godawful on the mic until he moved over to ECW. Now, he's not great or really even good, but he's a LOT better.

Then again, Morrison was horrendous as Johnny Nitro. Now he's the Goddamn Lizard King; the Shaman of Sexy; the Portal to the Infinite. So there's hope for young Shelty yet.

'Hamas' Jenkins 02-20-2008 09:51 PM

I really, really fucking hate Triple Haitch.

keg in kc 02-24-2008 11:08 PM

Colin Delaney officially signed!

Rasputin 02-26-2008 11:38 AM

Just heard on ESPN that Floyd Mayweather broke Big Shows nose.

& they are suppose to fight at Wrestle Mania

:thumb:

Ultra Peanut 02-29-2008 05:42 PM

So where do you guys go for the latest and greatest in TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION news and results?

Me, I always choose WWE.com!

BigRock 02-29-2008 07:41 PM

Sucky scans of Maria's naked pics: http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=180982

Ultra Peanut 03-10-2008 08:00 PM

CHRIS JERICHO IS ONCE AGAIN THE KING OF THE MIDCARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simply Red 03-10-2008 08:05 PM

I love me some Mexican Rasslin! Caught some this w.e. on deportes.

Simply Red 03-10-2008 08:06 PM

Correction, It was actually on the Espanol channel.

Ultra Peanut 03-14-2008 08:37 AM

Tuesday's ECW was OUTSTANDING. Seriously, if you skipped it you should watch it on WWE's site.

- Hot crowd throughout (Chicago, natch).
- Great Miz-n-Morrison vs. Colin/Dreamer street fight that actually had me rooting against the Shaman of Sexy.
- Kofi vs. Deuce (BO! BO! BO!)
- Elijah Burke!!! vs. Festus, thankfully not a squash and some really nice stuff from Elijah.
- Punker vs. Big Daddy Five in a MITB Qualifier.

I'm ashamed of myself for waiting three days to watch it. It was, however, a much-needed tonic after exposing myself to the continuous reerunation of TNA. The crowd made me look forward to Smackdown for the first time in months, too.

eazyb81 03-14-2008 07:55 PM

When the hell did Vickie Guerrero become GM of Smackdown? Damn it's been awhile since I've watched. It's sad that she can't let this go.

I wonder if Flair's forehead busts open when his wife kisses him on it? The dude juices like none other.

Mecca 03-14-2008 08:09 PM

Let what go? She's basically employed by them as a favor to her by Vince so she can continue to bring in a good amount of money since Eddie died.

Also everyone should be watching the dirt sheet segments Miz and Morrison do online they are great.