ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Who is ready for College Hoops? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=265836)

Pablo 03-06-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamInnerCircle (Post 9471861)
More refereeing controversy. Did you see that T?

No. I've been busy and probably only watched five minutes of the game.

lewdog 03-06-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9472119)
Whatever happened to Buck and his Azrecs?

We izz a top twentee fiv teem!!!

Pablo 03-06-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9472119)
Whatever happened to Buck and his Azrecs?

Brutal conference schedule took it's toll.

Ceej 03-06-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9472141)
We izz a top twentee fiv teem!!!

Just noticed my typo.

I suppose Az-wrecks would be better.

Pablo 03-06-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9472093)
Duke had a better resume anyway. Not sure why Georgetown was still a #1 for Lunardi.

Gotta give the Big East crowd something to beat it to.

lewdog 03-06-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9472147)
Just noticed my typo.

I suppose Az-wrecks would be better.

I thought your "typo" was a clever quip.

I typed my response in relation to an Aztec fan named Buck who thinks his team is a top 25 team. Just like my response, it's stupid.

Ceej 03-06-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lewdog (Post 9472172)
I thought your "typo" was a clever quip.

I typed my response in relation to an Aztec fan named Buck who thinks his team is a top 25 team. Just like my response, it's stupid.

Oh yeah....

Uhh, I am so clever I meant to do it.

Yeah, that's it. :)

Bearcat 03-06-2013 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9472101)
OSU's out of the running for the conference now, but I hope they'll still be motivated to take out KSU on Sat.

For a team that came so close to sweeping KU, they haven't impressed me at all... granted, I didn't see the game at AFH. They were lucky to beat OU, didn't impress vs KU in Stillwater, and didn't look good tonight. Small sample size, but it's not like they've really beaten anyone else. They're just kind of annoying to watch with the number of dumb shots they make.

DaKCMan AP 03-06-2013 08:54 PM

Florida outright SEC Regular Season Conference Champions & undefeated @ home PBJ

KC_Connection 03-06-2013 10:03 PM

Miami just lost to Georgia Tech at home. Yes, that's as bad as it sounds.

KC_Connection 03-06-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9472263)
For a team that came so close to sweeping KU, they haven't impressed me at all... granted, I didn't see the game at AFH. They were lucky to beat OU, didn't impress vs KU in Stillwater, and didn't look good tonight. Small sample size, but it's not like they've really beaten anyone else. They're just kind of annoying to watch with the number of dumb shots they make.

They're not elite or anything, but they're very good. There is little shame in losing at OU or ISU this season.

And yeah, OSU just beat down KU at AFH. Out toughed them really, one of the most impressive wins of the season. They go as Smart goes.

Ceej 03-06-2013 10:07 PM

Some teams are playing great at the right time, some are not.

KevB 03-06-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9472579)
Miami just lost to Georgia Tech at home. Yes, that's as bad as it sounds.

Looking at Miami's "body of work", can someone explain to me how they're top 10? They've lost to Florida Gulf Coast, Indiana St., Wake Forest and now Georgia Tech. Their big wins are Duke, Michigan St., and @NC State. Everyone fell in love when they were undefeated for a stretch in the mediocre ACC, and now everyone wants to keep Cinderella up top.

KC_Connection 03-06-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KevB (Post 9472621)
Looking at Miami's "body of work", can someone explain to me how they're top 10? They've lost to Florida Gulf Coast, Indiana St., Wake Forest and now Georgia Tech. Their big wins are Duke, Michigan St., and @NC State. Everyone fell in love when they were undefeated for a stretch in the mediocre ACC, and now everyone wants to keep Cinderella up top.

Well...they shouldn't be anymore. Enough of the #1 seed talk for good, too. Losing to GT at home might be just as bad as losing to Wake on the road.

KevB 03-06-2013 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 9472626)
Well...they shouldn't be anymore. Enough of the #1 seed talk for good, too. Losing to GT at home might be just as bad as losing to Wake on the road.

And you just can't gloss over losses to Florida Gulf Coast and Indiana St. at home. Sure, they happened a while ago, but the games still count.