ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ****OFFICIAL 2013 NASCAR THREAD**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269786)

Mav 03-24-2013 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9526730)
Am I in the minority here saying that that was a bullshit move from Logano?

Hamlin left him room to make the pass clean if he had the car to do it. Instead Logano kept chasing him up the track and took him out. Hamlin did everything he could to keep that mess from happening and Logano was having none of it.

I'm a Stewart fan and think he's being a bitch here. I don't particularly care for Hamlin or Logano. In the end, with no bias towards either party, that sure looked like a seriously bush league move from Logano on Hamlin (but a totally legit block on Stewart).

It was completely aggressive racing by logano. It was not blatent like what Denny did to joey last week though. They were racing, and logano slipped up. So, had last week not happened, i believe joey lets him by, because denny was faster. Yes, i think it ws dirty, but i think it was just getting even.

Bugeater 03-24-2013 05:11 PM

Quote:

Hamlin left him room to make the pass clean if he had the car to do it. Instead Logano kept chasing him up the track and took him out. Hamlin did everything he could to keep that mess from happening and Logano was having none of it.

I'm a Stewart fan and think he's being a bitch here. I don't particularly care for Hamlin or Logano. In the end, with no bias towards either party, that sure looked like a seriously bush league move from Logano on Hamlin (but a totally legit block on Stewart).

Agreed, Tony was being a bitch. Joey may have kept him from having a shot to win but it's not Joey's fault that he finished 22nd or where ever the **** he did. I'm sure he's frustrated with how his season is going so far but losing his head like that isn't going to help.

Dylan 03-24-2013 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alex Smith Fan (Post 9526785)
It was completely aggressive racing by logano. It was not blatent like what Denny did to joey last week though. They were racing, and logano slipped up. So, had last week not happened, i believe joey lets him by, because denny was faster. Yes, i think it ws dirty, but i think it was just getting even.

Logano got loose. Gen cars are proving to be sensitive when you get near the front quarter panel. Hope Hamlin is okay.

Tony's interview is going to cost him...NASCAR charities just racked up a really nice donation.

And Stewart never blocked anyone on the last restart to the finish line? No one ever got pissed at him?

They all block.

DJ's left nut 03-24-2013 05:15 PM

It looked like it was just Logano getting loose, but in the post-race interviews he acted like it was payback.

It may have just been a dweeby little kid trying to talk a big game (because that's what Logano is), but he didn't do his "I just got loose" argument any favors by outright calling it payback for last week.

Dylan 03-24-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9526847)
It looked like it was just Logano getting loose, but in the post-race interviews he acted like it was payback.

It may have just been a dweeby little kid trying to talk a big game (because that's what Logano is), but he didn't do his "I just got loose" argument any favors by outright calling it payback for last week.

I missed Logano's post-race interview... Yikes...that might cost him

GloryDayz 03-24-2013 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 9526839)
Logano got loose. Gen cars are proving to be sensitive when you get near the front quarter panel. Hope Hamlin is okay.

Tony's interview is going to cost him...NASCAR charities just racked up a really nice donation.

And Stewart never blocked anyone on the last restart to the finish line? No one ever got pissed at him?

They all block.

Agree, it was legit driving and racing. As for Denny, meh, don't care... As for Tony, I hope a meteor hits him in his asshole tonight and comes out his small dick!!

GloryDayz 03-24-2013 05:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dylan (Post 9526871)
I missed Logano's post-race interview... Yikes...that might cost him

What did he say? I missed it too...

Al Bundy 03-24-2013 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloryrape (Post 9527015)
What did he say? I missed it too...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9526611)
Logano with "That's what he gets".

He finished off with a "That's what he gets"

Old Dog 03-24-2013 06:04 PM

Quote:

Minority, yes. But you're correct as well....he intentionally wrecked Hamlin and admitted as much.

GloryDayz 03-24-2013 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 9527102)
He finished off with a "That's what he gets"

Meh, I'm not sure NASCAR's going to suffer sandy-vag over that... They'll have plenty to worry about with PussyTony coming back into his own...

Mav 03-24-2013 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloryrape (Post 9527147)
Meh, I'm not sure NASCAR's going to suffer sandy-vag over that... They'll have plenty to worry about with PussyTony coming back into his own...

they were the ones that opened the gate.

"let the boys have at it."

Mav 03-24-2013 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Old Dog (Post 9527122)
Minority, yes. But you're correct as well....he intentionally wrecked Hamlin and admitted as much.

exactly. and hamlin intentionally wrecked him at bristol.

Al Bundy 03-24-2013 06:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gloryrape (Post 9527147)

Yeah. I kinda doubt they will. It was a fun race though.

Demonpenz 03-24-2013 06:54 PM

**** nascar

Demonpenz 03-24-2013 06:55 PM

#88 looking good.