ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****The official NEW new conference realignment thread.**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=255691)

warpaint* 10-19-2013 06:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 10096718)
Mods, is there any way we can ban Warpaint from this thread? This is for trolls only, and he's not complying with the spirit of the thread. He doesn't belong here.

Ha! I like this thread (obviously). W/ this many pages you just roll your eyes at a fair amount of it but every once in awhile someone drops a pearl.

I do enjoy a good fishing expedition so the humor isn't lost on me but my style is a little different than what plays in this thread so I stick to rational discussion which everyone is capable of otherwise I would have quit long ago.

TribalElder 10-19-2013 07:44 AM

300000k + views

Awwwwwww yeah

Everyone loves the tigers

TribalElder 10-19-2013 07:45 AM

300000k + views

Awwwwwww yeah

Everyone loves the tigers

Eleazar 10-19-2013 01:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Pasta Little Brioni 10-19-2013 02:10 PM

Yep, big mistake to go to the SEC ROFL dumbshits

rolltide2014 10-19-2013 02:16 PM

As a lifelong KU fan that ended up coming to Bama for school, I'm so excited at the possibility to get to watch my team beat Mizzou again, something I thoughy would never happen when I didn't end up at KU. On a side note, if it is a Bama-Mizzou SEC championship, and any of you are looking to go, get in touch with me and I can probably find you some pretty good deals compared to what you'll find out there online.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-19-2013 02:17 PM

How the **** can you be from that area in IL and like the beaks?

rolltide2014 10-19-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10099312)
How the **** can you be from that area in IL and like the beaks?

My mom's side of the family is from KS. My mom was born in Newton, KS and my grandfather managed Sutherland's lumberyard in Wichita and KC areas until he got transferred to Rockford. So I get the Jayhawks and Chiefs from that side and Cardinals from my dad's side who are from SE MO. :D

Eleazar 10-19-2013 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 10099286)
Yep, big mistake to go to the SEC ROFL dumbshits

The SEC doesn't even want Mizzou. Why would they want to add them?

/810

/810 callers

KChiefs1 10-19-2013 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10099391)
The SEC doesn't even want Mizzou. Why would they want to add them?

/810

/810 callers

It's hard for UGA, UF, USC & KU fans to see Mizzou succeed in the SEC.

KChiefs1 10-19-2013 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9827814)
Meh.

Most people like cheering for their favorite team.

The only exception to the rule is if your team is a bottom-feeder in the SEC.

Which team is a bottom feeder? UGA or Florida?

KChiefs1 10-19-2013 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bambi (Post 9970588)
The Dallas Cowboys play by play guy was on Petro's show yesterday. He's a Mizzou grad. Said MU's decision to leave the conference was the absolute wrong move and said that all the administrative people making the move won't have to live with the decision 40 years from now...but he and fans like him will.

I felt bad for him.

I wondering if Sham is enjoying it today?

Eleazar 10-19-2013 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefs1 (Post 10099457)
It's hard for UGA, UF, USC & KU fans to see Mizzou succeed in the SEC.

This rivalry smack is fun, we will all enjoy it every now and again.

But a season like this is kind of the natural end of it all. We moved on to greener pastures. We are showing we belong there. The Big 12 schools and Missouri went our separate ways. We are writing new stories and laying the foundation for new rivalries. The future for Missouri athletics is bright.

Rivalry smack is fun, but over time it won't have the jib it once did.

We're trying to win games in our conference and they are trying to win games in theirs. Good luck to both.

KcMizzou 10-19-2013 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10099538)

But a season like this is kind of the natural end of it all. We moved on to greener pastures. We are showing we belong there. The Big 12 schools and Missouri went our separate ways. We are writing new stories and laying the foundation for new rivalries. The future for Missouri athletics is bright.

We're trying to win games in our conference and they are trying to win games in theirs. Good luck to both.

Well put.

eazyb81 10-19-2013 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10099538)

And one team is the talk of college football while the other is close to setting a record for conference futility.

Good times!