ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

BryanBusby 04-01-2013 08:21 PM

First time watching Raw in awhile.

This crowd is completely dead for Fandango. I feel the same way about a lot of their recent characters.

Reaper16 04-01-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9547726)
First time watching Raw in awhile.

This crowd is completely dead for Fandango. I feel the same way about a lot of their recent characters.

They were also dead for Cesaro doing badass suplexes and counters. **** 'em.

Sassy Squatch 04-01-2013 08:42 PM

Can you really blame them?

BryanBusby 04-01-2013 08:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9547785)
Can you really blame them?

No, I can't.

So far:
-Dead Crowd
-"Download this new IOS/Android game. It's fun (looks like shit)!"
-Stupid fans doing gay shit on twitter here
-Dead Crowd

What I hope comes up shortly:
-WE'RE OUT OF TIME MAKE SURETOTUNEINFORTHURSDAYNIGHTTHUNDERONTBSSUPERSTATION

keg in kc 04-01-2013 08:55 PM

Pretty nothing show so far. The Michaels/HHH/Brock segment was okay, but nothing people haven't seen 3000 times already. I thought Punk's backstage interview was really good. And I thought the Rock was really great. Otherwise not much to get me excited for mania. Definitely not buying this year.

We'll see what Taker does "eviscerating" punk verbally.

alanm 04-01-2013 09:04 PM

Judging by the way the show is ending tonight I guess the streak will continue next Sunday.

BryanBusby 04-01-2013 09:06 PM

Yikes. That was suppose to be a super serious thing and you had people laughing and chanting CM Punk.

Reaper16 04-01-2013 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9547871)
Yikes. That was suppose to be a super serious thing and you had people laughing and chanting CM Punk.

Undertaker angles live or die by how cool and serious they seem to 13 year old boys, not adults. I would think that shit was super heinous if I were still my 13 year old 'Taker mark self.

keg in kc 04-01-2013 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alanm (Post 9547865)
Judging by the way the show is ending tonight I guess the streak will continue next Sunday.

That's never really been in question. There's been some conjecture that Punk's been mailing it in the last few weeks on the mic because of that (although I don't buy that).

BryanBusby 04-01-2013 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 9547894)
Undertaker angles live or die by how cool and serious they seem to 13 year old boys, not adults. I would think that shit was super heinous if I were still my 13 year old 'Taker mark self.

That seems to be their target demographic. Kinda hard to sell it well if the crowd is treating it like a joke.

dirk digler 04-01-2013 09:13 PM

Tonight's RAW was full of fail except for Bryan\Ziggler.

Cena's opening...boring
HHH\HBK\Brock..meh
Punk's promo and he is reading off the teleprompter...lame
Rock's promo...boring
Taker\Punk at the end of RAW might have been the worst of them all

keg in kc 04-01-2013 09:20 PM

The last six weeks have really felt like "Cena/Rock is going to be the biggest thing ever no matter what so let's not even try".

dirk digler 04-01-2013 09:25 PM

And yes I firmly believe that Cena is turning heel. He eluded something big was going to happen which is the 2nd-3rd time he has said that of late.

BryanBusby 04-01-2013 09:49 PM

In terms of advancing his character, they absolutely should turn him. His character gets heat that only X-Pac could understand.

But they are a business first now, so they won't. He pushes too much merchandise and fulfills an ungodly amount of make-a-wish requests.

They'll tease it every year around this time in hopes of getting the people that hate him on his side. It doesn't work and he'll be back to his ol' trick the following Raw. Maybe if they didn't **** up so much at development.....

Oh and Punk is definitely losing. They wouldn't burn takers streak on someone who won't be on TV for awhile post mania.

keg in kc 04-01-2013 10:26 PM

I'm a huge punk mark, but that closing segment was awful. Paul E dressed up as Paul B was funny for about .5 seconds in a "holy shit they didn't" sort of way, but it was just crap after that. Pouring ashes on him? WTF.

And taker doesn't seem into this at all on the mic. Just flat.