ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The constant negativity is tiresome. Who is ready to join me and move on? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271150)

OrtonsPiercedTaint 03-26-2013 08:17 PM

now in 3D...oh wait that's one G. Not ragging

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-26-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9531622)
please don't feel the need to post the pics.

Worthless without!
Posted via Mobile Device

DaneMcCloud 03-26-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9530106)
The constant negativity is giving me a RAGING BONER!
Posted via Mobile Device

Herpes

NWTF 03-26-2013 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceebz (Post 9498728)
I'm sorry, but, I just can't get excited about a team that's being led by Alex Smith. I've watched Smith play many times, and I just don't see what there is to like about him.

Trading what amounts to a mid first round pick for a veteran game manager, does not seem like a move a front office that's devoted to building a tradition of winning and challenging for championships makes. The move screams, "play it safe" and creep back to mediocrity to get asses back in the seats. Who the **** wants to root for that?

The move itself is all about that, get back to .500 ASAP. They can still try to draft a franchise QB and they might. just depends on how comfortable they are with mediocrity.

Mav 03-26-2013 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NWTF (Post 9532129)
The move itself is all about that, get back to .500 ASAP. They can still try to draft a franchise QB and they might. just depends on how comfortable they are with mediocrity.

Its not about mediocrity. It also isnt the first time that Andy Reid will make a draft pick that isnt what the fan base wants. Remember the reaction to them drafting Donovan McNabb? BOOOOS...

If in their estimation, there was a franchise qb, they would draft him. You cant win without a great qb.....

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-26-2013 10:46 PM

There's no reason they can't achieve their beloved mediocrity AND draft a top QB prospect THIS YEAR. The roster as it stands can achieve the hallowed goal of true fannery uselessness. Use the goddamned pick like ANY OTHER NORMAL AND RIGHT-THINKING FRANCHISE WOULD THAT HAS NO FUTURE AND SHIT FOR DEPTH AT THE POSITION WHICH LANDED YOU THE PICK IN THE FIRST GODDAMNED PLACE.
Posted via Mobile Device

BigRedChief 04-26-2013 03:37 PM

Is everyone else ready to move on now?

Hammock Parties 04-26-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9632220)
Is everyone else ready to move on now?

No....Alex Smith is still our shitty QB...and Eric Fisher is going to be under extreme scrutiny this year.

BigRedChief 04-26-2013 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9632235)
No....Alex Smith is still our shitty QB...and Eric Fisher is going to be under extreme scrutiny this year.

I don't think an OT is evah under extreme scrutiny. Taken #1 is about the weak draft not because we passed RG III for him.

So all the NFL passing on Geno doesn't sway you that maybe just maybe your opinion doesn't have more value than the 32 other GM/Coaches/NFL clubs?

Hammock Parties 04-26-2013 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9632329)
I don't think an OT is evah under extreme scrutiny.

He will be around here...

I'll see to it.

Rausch 04-26-2013 04:03 PM

Eh.....waiting to see how today goes first...

King_Chief_Fan 04-26-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9632235)

32 GM's and coaches who know far more than you could ever know says hi

Chiefaholic 04-26-2013 04:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9632336)

I'll see to it.

Who gives a ****? I'll take the over / under everyday that all 32 NFL GM's are smarter than you in player evaluations.

RealSNR 04-26-2013 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9632329)
I don't think an OT is evah under extreme scrutiny. Taken #1 is about the weak draft not because we passed RG III for him.

So all the NFL passing on Geno doesn't sway you that maybe just maybe your opinion doesn't have more value than the 32 other GM/Coaches/NFL clubs?

Dorsey raped this franchise into a hole by leaving us without a 2nd round pick.

He dropped the ball on trading down.

Now he dropped the ball on trading Albert.

He's a shitty negotiator. He better be the best damn talent evaluator in the goddamn league if he wants to be worth a squirrel shit

splatbass 04-26-2013 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9632336)

I'll see to it.

lol at guy that thinks anyone cares about his opinion.