ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Black Ops 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259129)

Ceej 01-08-2013 03:13 PM

I hadn't done that shit since I was a little kid.

The lag, spawn points and registry in this game is ****ing aggravating.

Iowanian 01-08-2013 03:23 PM

It would be nice to have 4-6 online to at least try a team. Not sure I've ever seen more than 2 on my list on bo2 at the same time.

Ceej 01-08-2013 03:37 PM

I'm not sure how much "migrating hosts" I can handle.

Mr. Plow 01-08-2013 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9296885)
I hadn't done that shit since I was a little kid.

The lag, spawn points and registry in this game is ****ing aggravating.

The one thing that gets me overly pissed and makes me rage quit more often is the spawn points. It seems that anytime one player on your team crosses the mid point of the map, the spawn flips. I end up getting shot in the back. If they were sneaking around the map to get to the spawn to kill in the spawn....fine. But the cams that show the guy spawn, then run up behind me piss me off more than anything.

crazycoffey 01-08-2013 05:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9296929)
It would be nice to have 4-6 online to at least try a team. Not sure I've ever seen more than 2 on my list on bo2 at the same time.

tiny, you and I were doing alright the other day

TLO 01-08-2013 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Barney Stinson (Post 9278273)
ps3 or xbox?

Xbox

KC native 01-08-2013 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9297372)
The one thing that gets me overly pissed and makes me rage quit more often is the spawn points. It seems that anytime one player on your team crosses the mid point of the map, the spawn flips. I end up getting shot in the back. If they were sneaking around the map to get to the spawn to kill in the spawn....fine. But the cams that show the guy spawn, then run up behind me piss me off more than anything.

Yes. The spawn flips are ****ing excessive.

Quesadilla Joe 01-09-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 9297372)

There is actually a spawn exploit in Hijacked Domination right now... At the start of the game if you have the "C" flag spawn you can jump off the back of the boat and instantly respawn behind the other team while they are capping the "A" flag. If you catch three or four guys on the flag you can get at least a Lighting Strike and might be one or two kills away from an Orbital V-Sat.

This game man. LMAO

TLO 01-09-2013 12:03 AM

I loved the campaign, and I love zombies... but I can't stand multiplayer . Anyone else get kicked off Xbox live a lot while playing? Honestly this game makes me miss MW3 sometimes when it comes to multiplayer. That's effing sad.

Ceej 01-09-2013 12:31 AM

I got the controller hulk smash achievement again.

Ceej 01-09-2013 12:45 AM

Another thing that really chaps my ass about this game -- a whole lot of skill isn't required to play this game.

For instance -- I typically tap, burst shoot enemies across the map. Which never ****ing works. The guy who holds the trigger down from clear across the ****ing map kills me. And the real kicker...he's also moving backwards the entire ****ing time.

I miss the days of counterstrike.

Bump 01-09-2013 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9296983)
I'm not sure how much "migrating hosts" I can handle.

host for me is a HUGE disadvantage. I can usually tell if I'm host in the first 20 seconds because that's how bad it is. I won't just leave though, I like to wait till the last second and turn the xbox off, it's pretty funny.

Quesadilla Joe 01-09-2013 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9298867)
Another thing that really chaps my ass about this game -- a whole lot of skill isn't required to play this game.

For instance -- I typically tap, burst shoot enemies across the map. Which never ****ing works. The guy who holds the trigger down from clear across the ****ing map kills me. And the real kicker...he's also moving backwards the entire ****ing time.

I miss the days of counterstrike.

That really started in MW3, well if you had an ACR or a Scar-H you didn't have to tap in MW2 either, but yeah... It used to be you had to burst fire automatic weapons at range or you would get outgunned.

Black Ops 2 doesn't "feel" like COD to me. All of the guns feel the same. In previous COD's each gun was unique and was better in certain situations.

Like in MW2, the Tar 21 was the most SMG-like assault rifle in the game and would crush an ACR up close but wouldn't be nearly as good as the ACR at range. The UMP was the best all around SMG but the P90 had a bigger clip, the Mini Uzi had less recoil, and the MP5 had a great mix of high fire rate and damage but had more recoil...

The guns don't have character anymore. Now if your gun has a small clip and a lot of recoil you can just slap on a grip, extended mags AND still have your suppressor.

kepp 01-09-2013 08:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 9298890)
The guns don't have character anymore. Now if your gun has a small clip and a lot of recoil you can just slap on a grip, extended mags AND still have your suppressor.

This is what I run with most of the time...
http://www.naaminis.com/discus/messages/670/29363.jpg

Ceej 01-09-2013 09:22 AM

Oh, and that stupid sniper rifle that shoots like a semi-automatic rifle...

...GTFO.