ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV What? No "Sons of Anarchy" Thread? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=190559)

kcxiv 12-14-2013 01:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10276000)
You really do live in Charming :)

Well, its a bit bigger then Charming. We have about 80,000 people here and the next town over which is very very close has about 50-60K. Not huge, but not that small. Town is best known for being the Gateway to Yosemite. lol

Easy 6 12-14-2013 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 10276044)
Big question is though - does Jax go inside? I just can't see him spending most of the final season in the clink.

Not a chance, it'd kill the entire final season... now that Tara is dead all bets are off.

Mav 12-14-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10276513)
Not a chance, it'd kill the entire final season... now that Tara is dead all bets are off.

Jax is going to have a fueled anger like nothing we have seen yet. I have yet to watch this season yet, but know all what happened.

Its going to be glorious to watch him kill Gemma.

she has lived far too long.

Mav 12-14-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 10276044)
hell of an ending. I though Juice was gonna get Gemma out then swallow a pistol and take all the blame. Then my next thought is Unser will take the fall as he has to be living on short time. Big question is though - does Jax go inside? I just can't see him spending most of the final season in the clink.

Lol, unser has supposedly been on short time since season ONE.

His cancer SURE IS taking its sweet time.

crazycoffey 12-14-2013 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10275998)
And Sutter is married to Katey and I think it's her... sister?... that writes for it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 10276042)
Did you know Sutter and Katey Segal are married?

Yeah I remember bearing that, but didn't know it was sutter playing Otto. First time name and face went together watching the after show. He did really well in that role too.

Katipan 12-14-2013 05:16 PM

Lenny the pimp is Sonny Barger, Hells Angel founder. :)

Easy 6 12-14-2013 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10276678)
Jax is going to have a fueled anger like nothing we have seen yet. I have yet to watch this season yet, but know all what happened.

Its going to be glorious to watch him kill Gemma.

she has lived far too long.

That line of thinking makes perfect sense, but it honestly wouldn't surprise me if Sutter threw a total curveball at the end, like Jax being dead and her alive to pick up the pieces and rebuild the club, its just a thought, but he's already said that there wont be any happy ending to this...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10276683)

Heh, yeah Unser has the slowest working form of cancer i've ever seen.

Pushead2 12-15-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10276754)
That line of thinking makes perfect sense, but it honestly wouldn't surprise me if Sutter threw a total curveball at the end, like Jax being dead and her alive to pick up the pieces and rebuild the club, its just a thought, but he's already said that there wont be any happy ending to this...

That would be an awful awful ending to a good series.

mikeyis4dcats. 12-15-2013 11:05 AM

got to thinking, what is the timeline for the show...how much time has passed from s01e01 to now?

Katipan 12-15-2013 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 10277820)
got to thinking, what is the timeline for the show...how much time has passed from s01e01 to now?

There's that 14mo stint in between seasons 3 & 4, but it's all been pretty sequential through the rest. 4 years? 5?

Sully 12-15-2013 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 10276683)

I'm not sure the exact timeline, but the past three seasons can't have been more than a year, show-wise.

kcxiv 12-15-2013 11:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10276754)

Not so sure, i had a friend who battled cancer from the time she was 19 til she died last year at the age of 31. She would get it, battle it for a year or so, then be clean (but not really) then battle it again for a year or 2, til it finally got the best of her in 2012. The last time she was battling it for 3 years. It was always going to come back they said. It was just how long her body could take the chemo. Her heart finally said i had enough one night.

Easy 6 12-15-2013 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10282827)
Not so sure, i had a friend who battled cancer from the time she was 19 til she died last year at the age of 31. She would get it, battle it for a year or so, then be clean (but not really) then battle it again for a year or 2, til it finally got the best of her in 2012. The last time she was battling it for 3 years. It was always going to come back they said. It was just how long her body could take the chemo. Her heart finally said i had enough one night.

That's a very good point, lots of people battle it for years and years, it was kind of a dumb statement on my part.

|Zach| 12-16-2013 01:28 PM

****ing Gemma...always running into shit at full speed. God damned it.

jd1020 12-16-2013 02:25 PM

How many times does Juice have to backstab a club like the Sons before getting his head blown off?