ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Group of Chiefs fans wants to turn up volume at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274608)

Mr. Laz 08-19-2014 07:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 10832946)
Just get a new getup, dude... FDE used to look slick, thats why he was constantly on tv.

Why the hostility towards him?

I don't know him but seems like he is having fun. Why so pissed about that?

Easy 6 08-19-2014 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 10833213)
Why the hostility towards him?

I don't know him but seems like he is having fun. Why so pissed about that?

Hostility? GTFO

I just think that with a little effort he could come up with a better looking outfit... theres no need to champion a cause that doesnt exist, Laz.

He might actually get on tv once in a while and increase his profile, thus possibly enabling him to raise more money for charity, if he did.

xfactor 08-19-2014 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 10832979)
Hi Ty,

I don't really care about all of that drama - Just wanted to say hi - hope you're well.

-SR

I soooooo agree Simply Red. I get enough drama from girls in my life lmao. Life is beyond amazing!! Been clean from alcohol and cocaine for 26 months and my life is blessed beyond words!!! I hope everything is Phenomenally blessed in your world also!!! Thank you for asking!

xfactor 08-19-2014 09:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10832999)
They don't see or know that you visit kids in hospitals, do a ton of charity work. Haters gonna hate. Spandex on males does open you up to the funny. You have known that for years. Glad to see you got yourself clean and back on track.:clap:

Miss seeing you at the tailgates but the beach is almost as good as a tailgate at Arrowhead on game day.

I'm all for bringing back the volume that we shared in the 90's and early 2000's. Any person cheering for the Chiefs is okay in my book. But, the loudest stadium record is not the best avenue to renew the passion. It's artificial. The passion needs to come from a genuine place in the Chief fan, not to beat some superficial record. Just my two cents.

Absolutely brother! Society so loves negativity, so many are addicted to it. The news really caters to this! We all have flaws and others will try to expose those and tear one another down. Its amazing friends like you that look for the good and honestly know the truth, pay attention to all the good things and not let 1 lil flaw destroy your opinion. And I so respect opinion of Guinness. I so agree, its just one game, another tool, to restore Arrowhead and take it to even higher levels!!! Miss you buddy, make sure you hit me up anytime you come back to town!!

xfactor 08-19-2014 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10833037)
Great post! I was proud to be part of the last one-it was a big shot in the arm for the chiefs after the tragic and lost season before. Wish nothing but the best for you guys!!

Thank you buddy!!! You gonna be there for MNF or any other games?

Bowser 08-19-2014 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xfactor (Post 10833855)
I soooooo agree Simply Red. I get enough drama from girls in my life lmao. Life is beyond amazing!! Been clean from alcohol and cocaine for 26 months and my life is blessed beyond words!!! I hope everything is Phenomenally blessed in your world also!!! Thank you for asking!

All bullshit aside - good for you on cleaning up your life.

xfactor 08-19-2014 09:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10833913)
All bullshit aside - good for you on cleaning up your life.

Thank you!!! Im still an addict but now my addictions are kids, my family, god and of course Chiefs!!!!

Simply Red 08-19-2014 10:13 PM

Quote:

I'm glad to hear it friend.

Keep doing what you're doing.

L.A. Chieffan 08-19-2014 10:33 PM

Whoa whoa whoa, I think blow is just the thing to put us over the top

Nightfyre 08-19-2014 10:48 PM

Quote:

I don't know how you stayed clean through the playoff loss. All kidding aside, stay the course, one day at a time.

xfactor 08-20-2014 04:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 10834360)
I don't know how you stayed clean through the playoff loss. All kidding aside, stay the course, one day at a time.

It was very tough on that 11 hr trip back from Indy lmao. And I so am, sometimes even one hr at a time or even 1 minute. But I have most amazing support team a man could possibly ask for surrounding me!! Most important is my renewed relationship with God!!! Thank you for encouragement!!

Raiderhater 08-20-2014 05:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xfactor (Post 10832925)
You all are completely entitled to your opinions about me or for Guinness. As a Chiefs fan I hope Arrowhead reaches levels we have never heard on MNF against NE and their qb Marcia Brady and his bunch. As a fan that hasn't missed a game at Arrowhead since 1992, I so crave this. We are an enormous factor to opposing teams especially QB's. I was there all times Elway cried to refs. When Ryan Leaf's hot start came crashing down at Arrowhead and a career took 180 degree turn. And last year was awesome when players feed off our energy and made Pryor cry from all sacks and noise. I honestly don't care much about Guinness, its a business and all about money. But if it lights fire in new fans or reenergizes fire in old fans hearts, to make Arrowhead magical place that many of us have experienced on many occasions then so be it! And I like homeless Factor, nice job lmao. Yes I don't mind cause I personally help thousands of homeless, disabled kids, kids with illnesses cancer,etc, visit hospitals, schools, handicapped facilities and rest homes. None of these amazing, inspiring people call me Homeless Factor but hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion!!!!! So to the ship on your own beliefs!!!

The problem, man, is that you are going about this completely bass ackwards. Instead of begging the fans to come out and be loud you should be begging the franchise to give us a reason to come out and be loud.

Simply Red 08-20-2014 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Raiderhader (Post 10834527)
The problem, man, is that you are going about this completely bass ackwards. Instead of begging the fans to come out and be loud you should be begging the franchise to give us a reason to come out and be loud.

umm we DID sign Jeff Linkenbach.

htismaqe 08-20-2014 08:26 AM

Quote:

Totally agree.

htismaqe 08-20-2014 08:27 AM

Quote:

Been clean from alcohol and cocaine for 26 months and my life is blessed beyond words!!!

If you can quit booze and blow, you can quit that God-awful costume too! :D

No, seriously. It's awesome that you're clean and sober. I just wish the Chiefs appreciated you (and us) half as much as you appreciate them.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-20-2014 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 10832934)
I'm begging you. Don't do this.

LMAO

WakkaWakka 08-20-2014 08:39 AM

Quote:

This.

Halfcan 08-20-2014 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xfactor (Post 10833909)
Thank you buddy!!! You gonna be there for MNF or any other games?

I am not planning on going to any this year. I enjoy spending the day with the kids and family. After nearly 20 years of season tickets and heartbreaks it feels like just going through the motions when compared to the DT years.

The tailgating is still my fav. I love KC wolf and the whole game day expierence-but it feels hollow out there now. Hard to explain-but the crowd is texting, facebooking and checking stats for fantasy football more than supporting the team.

The crowd waits for a big play to cheer now instead of being the loudest stadium and creating Big plays due to the noise like it used to. It used to be so loud you could feel it pounding into your chest. You would scream your loudest and couldn't even hear it. Now it is hard to tell when the offense is on the field or the defense.

:thumb: Props to you for hanging in there this whole time. I got season tickets DT's rookie year- they were $24 a game for great seats and parking was $10.00 beers were $5.00 for the large. It is hard for me to justify paying the prices now. To take my family to one game-used to pay for the whole season worth of fun. We had a lot of great times!

I hope you guys are successful again- the Raider game was a blast and probably the closest it has been to the DT years for a long time. Thanks for all you do for the team and the community and keep up the good work!! :thumb:

Iowanian 08-20-2014 10:30 AM

Hey Chief,

The thing is, there is only one prescription for the ailment of Chiefs fans and that is more Cowbell in the WIN column.

If the team wants to make the stadium louder......Win...............and stop catering to the wine-n-cheesers who will be asking people standing to sit and those shouting to be quiet so they can hear "OMAHA OMAHA".

We're not going to be louder than Seattle. Especially in a forced, trumped up affair while Tom Brady is committing a marital act upon our secondary that is frowned upon in Kansas and most southern states.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xfactor (Post 10832925)
You all are completely entitled to your opinions about me or for Guinness. As a Chiefs fan I hope Arrowhead reaches levels we have never heard on MNF against NE and their qb Marcia Brady and his bunch. As a fan that hasn't missed a game at Arrowhead since 1992, I so crave this. We are an enormous factor to opposing teams especially QB's. I was there all times Elway cried to refs. When Ryan Leaf's hot start came crashing down at Arrowhead and a career took 180 degree turn. And last year was awesome when players feed off our energy and made Pryor cry from all sacks and noise. I honestly don't care much about Guinness, its a business and all about money. But if it lights fire in new fans or reenergizes fire in old fans hearts, to make Arrowhead magical place that many of us have experienced on many occasions then so be it! And I like homeless Factor, nice job lmao. Yes I don't mind cause I personally help thousands of homeless, disabled kids, kids with illnesses cancer,etc, visit hospitals, schools, handicapped facilities and rest homes. None of these amazing, inspiring people call me Homeless Factor but hey everyone is entitled to their own opinion!!!!! So to the ship on your own beliefs!!!

xfactor 08-20-2014 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10834711)
If you can quit booze and blow, you can quit that God-awful costume too! :D

No, seriously. It's awesome that you're clean and sober. I just wish the Chiefs appreciated you (and us) half as much as you appreciate them.

They actually do. Have been beyond amazing through this whole process. All I'm taking 50 lil angels that are battling either disabilities or major illnesses and their families to game Saturday as my special guests. Chiefs fans have helped me ensure that everything is covered for these angels, free tickets,parking, free food and drinks, so many gifts for kids and sitting in my section with me at game. Chiefs have donated presents and helped accommodate kids and families with handicapped seating.

htismaqe 08-20-2014 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by xfactor (Post 10835165)
They actually do. Have been beyond amazing through this whole process. All I'm taking 50 lil angels that are battling either disabilities or major illnesses and their families to game Saturday as my special guests. Chiefs fans have helped me ensure that everything is covered for these angels, free tickets,parking, free food and drinks, so many gifts for kids and sitting in my section with me at game. Chiefs have donated presents and helped accommodate kids and families with handicapped seating.

That's pretty awesome from a corporate citizenship standpoint.

BigRedChief 08-20-2014 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 10835172)
That's pretty awesome from a corporate citizenship standpoint.

Little kids with disabilites and in wheelchairs make the best pr.

/callous chiefs fan

X-FACTOR does this shit all the time. He out talking to kids at schools. Visiting kids in hospitals. Taking them to games. Going to and or organizing charity fundraisers. So what if he wears a spandex costume? Good outweighs the bad.

Sweet Daddy Hate 08-20-2014 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10835229)

/callous chiefs fan

X-FACTOR does this shit all the time. His Facebook photos don't lie. He out talking to kids at schools. Visiting kids in hospitals. Taking them to games. So he wears spandex? Good outweighs the bad.

YES WE LOVE THE CHARITY WORK THE REST OF IT CAN SUCK TEH PENIS.

Jeezus...

Is the point ****ing made now? :)

xfactor 08-20-2014 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 10834760)
I am not planning on going to any this year. I enjoy spending the day with the kids and family. After nearly 20 years of season tickets and heartbreaks it feels like just going through the motions when compared to the DT years.

The tailgating is still my fav. I love KC wolf and the whole game day expierence-but it feels hollow out there now. Hard to explain-but the crowd is texting, facebooking and checking stats for fantasy football more than supporting the team.

The crowd waits for a big play to cheer now instead of being the loudest stadium and creating Big plays due to the noise like it used to. It used to be so loud you could feel it pounding into your chest. You would scream your loudest and couldn't even hear it. Now it is hard to tell when the offense is on the field or the defense.

:thumb: Props to you for hanging in there this whole time. I got season tickets DT's rookie year- they were $24 a game for great seats and parking was $10.00 beers were $5.00 for the large. It is hard for me to justify paying the prices now. To take my family to one game-used to pay for the whole season worth of fun. We had a lot of great times!

I hope you guys are successful again- the Raider game was a blast and probably the closest it has been to the DT years for a long time. Thanks for all you do for the team and the community and keep up the good work!! :thumb:

This has happened to so,so many amazing fans over the years. I totally understand that. DT is tattooed on my heart and his oldest son Derrion are best friends now. He talks about carrying on his dad's legacy all the time. I feel same way when It comes to fans. I want my 2 kids to grow up knowing just how special Arrowhead is!!!

xfactor 08-20-2014 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 10835229)

/callous chiefs fan

X-FACTOR does this shit all the time. He out talking to kids at schools. Visiting kids in hospitals. Taking them to games. Going to and or organizing charity fundraisers. So what if he wears a spandex costume? Good outweighs the bad.

Exactly brother, I really don't mind what others think of me. I know kids absolutely adore me as much as I do them. Forever I didn't understand the importance of being a role model to kids. I totally understand that first and foremost with my own 2 kids but also with thousands upon thousands I met every year. This has been by far my biggest motivator to help me stay away from cocaine and alcohol.

007 09-23-2014 01:29 AM

Well, Monday should be interesting. The win vs. Miami should revitalize the fanbase. I just hope Brady doesn't sneak in a couple quick TDs on our secondary.

I honestly don't care about the record but I do care that Arrowhead is loud.

Reerun_KC 09-23-2014 06:14 AM

Awe so cute.

The_Hound 09-23-2014 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 10941436)
Well, Monday should be interesting. The win vs. Miami should revitalize the fanbase. I just hope Brady doesn't sneak in a couple quick TDs on our secondary.

I honestly don't care about the record but I do care that Arrowhead is loud.

Yeah, make it rumble. I hope we come out blitzing the shit out of Brady. Is Berry coming back?

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-23-2014 07:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 10941505)
Awe so cute.

ROFL

WE HATE LOVE!

WE LOVE HATE!

Reerun_KC 09-23-2014 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 505 Chief (Post 10941547)
ROFL

WE HATE LOVE!

WE LOVE HATE!

:D