ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs better get a New DB fast. Denver and Wes ? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271094)

Chiefshrink 03-14-2013 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9493409)
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Wes Welker has agreed to terms with Denver Broncos.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter

Wes Welker lands a two-year, $12 million deal from the Broncos. Demaryius Thomas, Eric Decker, Wes Welker. Have fun, Peyton.

If Geno is not chosen and we end up trading down and then take Tavon Austin then you will hear a big "ohhhhhhhhhh sh********* ! coming from Denver and all the Welker talk gets quieter. Not worried in the least:thumb:

I mean if we can trade down and we do not take Geno we best take the most immediate playmaker on the board that can PUT UP NOW ! And that is Austin !! He is a mini Percy Harvin that is football tough unlike Harvin:thumb:

Mile High Mania 03-14-2013 08:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 9496697)
If Geno is not chosen and we end up trading down and then take Tavon Austin then you will hear a big "ohhhhhhhhhh sh********* ! coming from Denver and all the Welker talk gets quieter. Not worried in the least:thumb:

I mean if we can trade down and we do not take Geno we best take the most immediate playmaker on the board that can PUT UP NOW ! And that is Austin !! He is a mini Percy Harvin that is football tough unlike Harvin:thumb:

:spock:

Mile High Mania 03-14-2013 04:36 PM

Figured I'd bump this with all the talk about the new look secondary in KC... should be a few nice battles this season between the teams.

Here's another nugget that I found regarding Welker and something to help counter the talk about "drops". Let the games begin! In the NFL world of pass happy and WR friendly rules ... bring on your multi-million dollar gaggle of new DBs. :p

This past season, 72 of Welker's 118 receptions went for first downs — a staggering 61 percent. Over the past three seasons, no receiver in the league had more yards after the catch than Welker — just more than 1,800 yards worth of work once he had the ball in his hands.

SAUTO 03-20-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9493930)
Except they agreed to restructure that contract already, and the offer has already been offered to Welker as of right now, likely going to be a 3 year 21-27 million offer.

I can also confirm that not only will we (the chiefs) pickup another CB by the end of this frenzy, but I can give you the list of who they want in order.

1. Sean Smith
2. DRC
3. Talib
4. Nnamdi
5. Cason

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9493949)
I don't know the specifics of the offer yet, but I don't think he'll walk away from New England unless the offer was right around 7.5-8 per year or higher, and he's too good to get an offer shorter than 3 years.

I've heard a ton of rumors today, probably ones you haven't, but it'll all be the same.

I think overall Amendola was pegged to fill in for Wes Welker if he moved out, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats tossed a tiny contract at Julian Edelman to keep him, Danny doesn't go to the Pats, and signs a new contract with the Rams.

Edit: as for dumervil, it is still in talks but the financing for the most part is done.

Here you go douche. Where are the qualifiers?

listopencil 03-20-2013 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9517338)

Stop it or he's going to delete his Twitter.

SAUTO 03-20-2013 10:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9517350)
Stop it or he's going to delete his Twitter.

He still thinks he was right. 110 percent right. LMAO.
Posted via Mobile Device

cdcox 03-20-2013 10:26 PM

This acquisition makes sense, given that Manning's arm is gone and Denver will have to rely on YAC to get productivity in the passing game.

Exoter175 03-20-2013 10:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9517338)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 View Post
I don't know the specifics of the offer yet, but I don't think he'll walk away from New England unless the offer was right around 7.5-8 per year or higher, and he's too good to get an offer shorter than 3 years.

I've heard a ton of rumors today, probably ones you haven't, but it'll all be the same.

I think overall Amendola was pegged to fill in for Wes Welker if he moved out, but I wouldn't be surprised if the Pats tossed a tiny contract at Julian Edelman to keep him, Danny doesn't go to the Pats, and signs a new contract with the Rams.

Edit: as for dumervil, it is still in talks but the financing for the most part is done.

And look, he got a contract near what I reported, but he didn't sign on the years, which as I stated in two other threads, and now this one the third thread, that it had EVERYONE for a loop, so if you want to call me wrong on the 3rd year, go for it, but understand EVERYONE was wrong on that call, not just me. Nobody in their right football mind thought he'd move on a 2 year.

As for the rest of it, 110% right, including the Dumervil segment which you say I was wrong about.

Pardon me if I'm wrong here, but weren't the financials done when they sent their fax off late?

Oh that's right, they were.

**** off Sauto, and eat a bag of dicks, getting on my case for 1 ****ing year of a god damned contract, or being 20% off on a dollar amount in the millions.

Get real kid. Have you provided any accurate speculation of your own, BEFORE the information was spoken about by the media or others?

No, I've yet to see it. But here I am, in three different ****ing threads talking about it, and all you've got is an argument about a contract.

I don't care if people think you are the nicest oil changer in the sticks or not, you're a ****ing douche. You don't understand logic, you have a serious problem with comprehension, and you have a propensity to argue with people far above you intellectually, without you actually understanding the source material.

Now I remember why you were on my Ignore list at one time, I hope you do understand that once these arguments die down, and I'm finished making you look like less of an intellectual than you pretend to be, past your heinously bad grammar and lack of insight, you'll be going back on my ignore list. And I'll have to explain, for the third time now, that there is a button while you are on my ignore list, that is in every thread that you post in that says "View post" right next to "Jasonsauto" is on your ignore list.

I ****ing hate arguing with idiots, seriously, come to Olathe so I can punch you in the face already. This is getting so god damned annoying.:banghead:

SAUTO 03-20-2013 10:39 PM

Put me on ignore then pussy.

And no little bitch from olathe would ever think of punching me buddy.

We used to go over there as kids to pick on your type.

Now cue the "I'm the greatest fighter in history" drama with long rambling posts full of bullshit coming from you.

You know I've never used ignore before but you are getting it.

Can't even debate fairly Mr. debate king.

You were wrong, even admired you were wrong yet you are saying you were 110 percent right.

Troll to ignore you go
Posted via Mobile Device

Exoter175 03-20-2013 10:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9517386)
Put me on ignore then pussy.

And no little bitch from olathe would ever think of punching me buddy.

We used to go over there as kids to pick on your type.

Now cue the "I'm the greatest fighter in history" drama with long rambling posts full of bullshit coming from you.

You know I've never used ignore before but you are getting it.

Can't even debate fairly Mr. debate king.

You were wrong, even admired you were wrong yet you are saying you were 110 percent right.

Troll to ignore you go
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not the greatest fighter in history, but I have zero issue with taking a swing at you for being ignorant and annoying, so bring it pussy.

Come on over to Olathe, like you "used to" to pick on people like me. I dare you. In fact, I'll even wager a lifetime ban from CP that says you won't even raise your voice at me.

As for the 110% bit, did I not specify being correct about the events? You do realize contract length and payscale are not events, rights?

Of course you didn't know that, you are a stupid, inbred, goat loving mother****er from the midwest with no education, no dreams, no passions, aside from molesting your nieces and nephews, preaching the holy bible and its forgiveness, and trying to act like you're big and bad and know what you are doing.

Which is exactly why you're nothing but a grease monkey lube and tune for a mom and pop in the sticks of missouri, far away from the world of intelligent individuals and businessmen, in a world where you couldn't compete.

Enjoy your life ****stick. PM me if you need an address bitch.

RedDread 03-20-2013 10:45 PM

http://www.reactionface.info/sites/d...attomyface.jpg

-King- 03-20-2013 10:45 PM

Masters in mechanics.
Ph.D in message boarding
Bachelors in rumor mongering.

This guy's a badass.
Posted via Mobile Device

Exoter175 03-20-2013 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9517400)
Masters in mechanics.
Ph.D in message boarding
Bachelors in rumor mongering.

This guy's a badass.
Posted via Mobile Device

Because I want to slap the stupid out of this guy?

Call it a public service to the rest of us.:D

Dayze 03-20-2013 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedDread (Post 9517399)

LMAO

Exoter175 03-20-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9517456)
LMAO

If only I looked like that, I'd hifive him for the post.

As an aside, does anybody else think that looks just like the guy from "Married with Children"?

Bud Bundy I think it was?

Dayze 03-20-2013 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9517458)
If only I looked like that, I'd hifive him for the post.

As an aside, does anybody else think that looks just like the guy from "Married with Children"?

Bud Bundy I think it was?

Tis kid is all gums and forehead.

Exoter175 03-20-2013 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9517476)
Tis kid is all gums and forehead.

He has Bud Bundy hair, that has to account for something.

Just look at Tom Brady.

Dayze 03-20-2013 11:38 PM

Brady is all teeth and Setsuna cock. Or so I've heard.....from GoChiefs.

Exoter175 03-20-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9517483)
Brady is all teeth and Setsuna cock. Or so I've heard.....from GoChiefs.

I'm going to hide my Brady Jersey, Brady Figurine, and Patriots apparel:eek: now.

Dayze 03-20-2013 11:45 PM

I'm going to bed lol. Before I have nightmares you bastard.

Exoter175 03-20-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9517502)
I'm going to bed lol. Before I have nightmares you bastard.

We go hard in my fantasy football group. My buddy goes further, he has a Cam Newton jersey with matching Panthers colored Nike's and socks.