ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Former LAPD officer on rampage in So Cal (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269787)

Easy 6 02-08-2013 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9387588)
Do you know why Marines ride on Navy vessels? Sheep would be too obvious.

LMAO he's home on leave right now and we're going out to the lake to sit around a big fire and drink beer later, i'll make sure and throw that out there.

listopencil 02-08-2013 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9387609)
LMAO he's home on leave right now and we're going out to the lake to sit around a big fire and drink beer later, i'll make sure and throw that out there.

Awesome. I have more but I'd rather say it to a Marine's face so he has a chance to flip shit back at me.

InChiefsHeaven 02-08-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9387609)

Mine is out on the East coast, just got done with MCT in Pendleton. I gotta say, I've never heard any Marine jokes...

lcarus 02-08-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9387623)
Mine is out on the East coast, just got done with MCT in Pendleton. I gotta say, I've never heard any Marine jokes...

A Marine, a jew, a and a red-headed whore with a cornish game hen on her shoulder walk into a used car dealership. You heard that one?

Radar Chief 02-08-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9387624)
A Marine, a jew, a and a red-headed whore with a cornish game hen on her shoulder walk into a used car dealership. You heard that one?

Is it the one where they end up around a campfire and the Marine doesn’t say a word, just quietly stirs the fire with his dick?

ptlyon 02-08-2013 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9387633)
Is it the one where they end up around a campfire and the Marine doesn’t say a word, just quietly stirs the fire with his dick?

No, thats the one with the blonde whore

InChiefsHeaven 02-08-2013 02:22 PM

ROFL

No, I have not heard that one...like I said, I don't really know any Marine jokes...

listopencil 02-08-2013 02:36 PM

Quote:

I gotta say, I've never heard any Marine jokes...

One day four high ranking officers of each military branch were touring a new multi-service training ground. They came upon a particularly brutal test objective. Standing near it was a large group of enlisted men. It was an island holding an alligator, surrounded by a moat of sewage, encircled by a barbed wire fence. There was a series of pennants atop a small flagpole right next to the alligator.

The USAF officer immediately goes, "Watch this. Airman! Go get me one of those pennants!" The airman scaled the fence, swam through the sludge, dodged the alligator and grabbed a pennant, which he brought back with him. "That takes bravery", said the USAF officer.

Not to be outdone, The Army officer commanded the same of one of his men. The soldier repeated the previous man's actions but kicked the alligator's ribs on the way out. "That takes courage", said the Army officer.

Next up was the Marine Corps officer. This time, the Marine punched the alligator in the face and spit in his eye on the way out. "That takes guts", said the Marine Corps officer.

"That's nothing", said the Navy officer. "Watch this. Hey, Seaman! Go get me one of those pennants!" The sailor walked over to the four officers. He looked at the obstacle, looked back at the officers, and said, "**** off."

'That takes balls.", said the Navy officer.

SAUTO 02-08-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9387509)
It'll be interesting to see if he chooses to go down in a blaze of glory.....or if he systematically picks people off and then goes into hiding for long periods of time.

i agree.

DJ's left nut 02-08-2013 02:51 PM

I'm pulling for a DB Cooper redux at this point.

It would be completely nuts if this guy just vanished from the face of the earth. Granted, it would probably just be because the LAPD found him, killed him and quietly buried him in the desert, but it would still be intriguing.

Fat Elvis 02-08-2013 02:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9387533)
Damn. Why did you have to bring up Shamrock Shakes? Now I want one.

There are Shamrock Shakes at our McDonalds. I thought it was too early too, but there they were last night.

-King- 02-08-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9387732)
I'm pulling for a DB Cooper redux at this point.

It would be completely nuts if this guy just vanished from the face of the earth. Granted, it would probably just be because the LAPD found him, killed him and quietly buried him in the dessert, but it would still be intriguing.

I don't know if being buried in ice cream is such a bad thing though.

Easy 6 02-08-2013 03:02 PM

Quote:

Right on, good on your son, heres another...

Uncle
Sams
Misguided
Children

DJ's left nut 02-08-2013 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 9387757)
I don't know if being buried in ice cream is such a bad thing though.

dammit

ptlyon 02-08-2013 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 9387750)
There are Shamrock Shakes at our McDonalds. I thought it was too early too, but there they were last night.

Ahhhh shit

demonhero 02-08-2013 03:09 PM

Sad thing is that in the Corps.. the fat ones get kicked out, but not so in the other branches. Much easier to lead from behind a fatty then lead one into battle.

NewChief 02-08-2013 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fat Elvis (Post 9387750)

Shamrock shakes and Fish McBites :Lin:

lcarus 02-08-2013 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9387633)

I think so. I just made it up, but that seems like a legit punchline.

dmahurin 02-08-2013 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9387653)
ROFL

No, I have not heard that one...like I said, I don't really know any Marine jokes...

What do marines and bananas have in common? The both start off green, then turn yellow and die in bunches on the beach.

Dayze 02-08-2013 03:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9387472)
if its a drinking contest on the other hand...

I can concur with this.

for those who don't know; the Navy Dress Bluess have 13 buttons on the pants that button up as a flap.
there was a joke that went something like

"why do Sailors have 13 buttons on their pants? It's a table cloth for marines"

never quite understood it....since it implies that the Marine was giving a BJ, adn the Sailor was recieving it. Not sure which is worse. But that joke was told all the time.

Dunno why?

The other was (not necessarily a joke but..) "Marines get into port and like to fight. Sailors get into port and like to drink and ****"

In58men 02-08-2013 03:37 PM

The LAPD is doing illegal things to catch an ex-cop doing illegal things who was kicked off the force for exposing cops doing illegal things

Easy 6 02-08-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by demonhero (Post 9387773)
Sad thing is that in the Corps.. the fat ones get kicked out, but not so in the other branches. Much easier to lead from behind a fatty then lead one into battle.

Thats not true in my experience, the units i was in would absolutely HAMMER fatties and if they didnt get right in the remedial fitness program, they were out very quickly.

BigCatDaddy 02-08-2013 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Inmem58 (Post 9387816)
The LAPD is doing illegal things to catch an ex-cop doing illegal things who was kicked off the force for exposing cops doing illegal things

It's like ten thousand spoons when all you need is a knife.

In58men 02-08-2013 03:45 PM

Why isn't his manifesto in the OP yet?

listopencil 02-08-2013 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9387805)
"Sailors get into port and like to drink and ****"

True.

Stewie 02-08-2013 03:46 PM

So, the guy has had four years to plan this. He kills people in LA, plants some ID in San Diego, burns his truck at Big Bear and is nowhere to be found. I'm pretty sure he's not anywhere close to where they're looking, but who knows?

Easy 6 02-08-2013 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stewie (Post 9387832)
So, the guy has had four years to plan this. He kills people in LA, plants some ID in San Diego, burns his truck at Big Bear and is nowhere to be found. I'm pretty sure he's not anywhere close to where they're looking, but who knows?

I was thinking that as well, if he really spent any time planning this he could've had another vehicle stashed at Big Bear.

He could also have found some kind of place to hole up after stocking up on supplies... i hope he's found dead, but if he's as serious as he sounds, he may well be heard from again.

Radar Chief 02-08-2013 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9387820)
Thats not true in my experience, the units i was in would absolutely HAMMER fatties and if they didnt get right in the remedial fitness program, they were out very quickly.

^That’s my experience as well.

GloryDayz 02-08-2013 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 9387518)
That army guy HAS to be guard, and a very poor guard unit at that, but this reminds me of a little saying i needle my son with...

My
Ass
Rides
In
Navy
Equipment

"Rides" is good.. Just don't touch anything........it's complicated!

We didn't have many on Subs, but the few times we did I thought they were going to just go nuts! Classic Grunt quote, "we like dirt and grass mother****ers!" Another classic line, "where the **** do you shoot that mother****er on this pig?" And another, "Three football fields above us, you're ****ing nuts, get the **** out....Jesus ****ing Christ this is stupid!!!" ROFL

Then, when we get ready to go, they didn't realize some folks didn't just poke holes and deliver Marines.....yeah, we're team 2.... They're all awesome and pretty funny too.

lcarus 02-08-2013 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9387618)
Awesome. I have more but I'd rather say it to a Marine's face so he has a chance to flip shit back at me.

Or disembowel you with a Swiss Army knife.

Sorter 02-08-2013 04:43 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BCmkCq2CAAA7bar.jpg

Carlota69 02-08-2013 04:45 PM

Heres the manifesto:

http://ktla.com/2013/02/07/read-chri...#axzz2KFKwZAo0

Easy 6 02-08-2013 04:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Radar Chief (Post 9387889)
^That’s my experience as well.

Heh, wanna give the light bird a massive hairlip?

Let him see some fatboy in his battalion...

Beef Supreme 02-08-2013 04:58 PM

My problem with this whole thing is that he has already been tried and found guilty by the media. He may have done all of these things and worse, it may even be pretty damn likely that he did, but just because they say something on TV, it doesn't make it true. Just because there is a "manifesto" on the Internet, it doesn't prove he wrote it, and it doesn't mean the FBI didn't add a bunch of shit to it in an attempt to lure him out for being pissed that they changed his message.

The man deserves a trial, like United States citizens used to be entitled to. Of course, he'll never get one.

GloryDayz 02-08-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carlota69 (Post 9387950)

Yup, he's angry!

Bwana 02-08-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9387947)

Another "Fife moment."

http://hellinahandbasket.net/wp-cont...aw-261x300.jpg

Prison Bitch 02-08-2013 07:59 PM

So it turns out he's a big liberal who likes Piers Morgan for his gun control sentiments. Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

seclark 02-08-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9387976)
Another "Fife moment."

"yakety sax" is playing in the background.
sec

Frazod 02-08-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 9388267)
So it turns out he's a big liberal who likes Piers Morgan for his gun control sentiments. Truth is indeed stranger than fiction.

Not really surprising at all. Like all criminals who would prey on others, he prefers them to be largely unarmed and untrained.

CrazyPhuD 02-08-2013 09:18 PM

I guess there is one plus to the LAPD shooting up a Blue Toyota Tacoma and a Black Honda Ridgeline thinking they look like a Grey Nissan Titan. I mean at least all three trucks were japanese and the japanese all look alike?? Honest mistake right???

KChiefer 02-08-2013 09:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9388302)
Not really surprising at all. Like all criminals who would prey on others, he prefers them to be largely unarmed and untrained.

Except the people he's saying he wants to prey on are armed and trained police officers...

Marcellus 02-08-2013 09:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9387947)

The PoPo is making him look like the smart one. What a freaking emberassmenet the SoCal police are.

KChiefer 02-08-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388425)
The PoPo is making him look like the smart one. What a freaking emberassmenet the SoCal police are.

Did any of these officers trying to flash their cherries first!?!? I get if they went to an extreme if someone refused to pull over in given this situation but dude, if it is the guy you're not going to tip him off all that much more if you try to pull him over vs ramming him or shooting at his truck.

DaneMcCloud 02-08-2013 09:31 PM

Quote:

And Jovan Belcher wasn't drunk at 3am

Marcellus 02-08-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9388437)

I'm sorry did the KC police shoot up 2 different vehicles looking for another one? Not to mention that the color and type of vehicle they shoot up doesn't match what they are looking for?

You think the SoCal police has never let a a guy found drunk in a parked car go wthout arrest because he is let into a building?

And you rail on people for making stupid comparisons. Nice.

stonedstooge 02-08-2013 09:40 PM

Quote:

Nor 2x the legal limit at 9 am

Cephalic Trauma 02-08-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Hard to imagine considering he's killed three, but they certainly aren't looking too good right about now. What a joke.

DaneMcCloud 02-08-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388450)
I'm sorry did the KC police shoot up 2 different vehicles looking for another one? Not to mention that the color and type of vehicle they shoot up doesn't match what they are looking for?

You think the SoCal police has never let a a guy found drunk in a parked car go wthout arrest because he is let into a building?

You're ****ing dumb, as usual.

The point is that police everywhere **** UP all the time.

But you're too ****ing stupid to understand.

Not that I'm surprised.

Cephalic Trauma 02-08-2013 09:46 PM

Quote:

Just to clarify, you are in no way implying that the recent actions of the LAPD aren't a big deal, right?

EDIT: Saw the above post. Okay then.

CrazyPhuD 02-08-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388450)

Well to be fair LAPD is not all socal police....Hell everytime I've interacted with Santa Monica police they've actually been pretty cool. LAPD deals with some of the worst trash but it's probably safe to say hidden behind the thin blue line are more than a couple of bad apples.

Frankly they're just lucky they didn't kill someone of there would really be hell to pay. Still this whole process should remind the world that the LAPD probably needs to be looked at more closely than it often is.

DaneMcCloud 02-08-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9388456)
Just to clarify, you are in no way implying that the recent actions of the LAPD aren't a big deal, right?

I'm implying that Marcellus is a reactionary **** hair that lacks the capacity for critical thinking.

Cephalic Trauma 02-08-2013 09:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9388459)
I'm implying that Marcellus is a reactionary **** hair that lacks the capacity for critical thinking.

Meh, I prefer to respond to the post and not the poster.

You have to agree that emotions are high, and the mistakes are a big deal. Police **** up all the time, but not to the extent that they have in the past two days.

Marcellus 02-08-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9388455)
You're ****ing dumb, as usual.

The point is that police everywhere **** UP all the time.

But you're too ****ing stupid to understand.

Not that I'm surprised.

No Dane you are still a douche is all that is relevant. I am not remotely dumb.

You do understand the difference. I don't doubt your intelligence, you aren't dumb you are just a grade a cock sucking dick.

I am not stupid, you just choose to attempt to insult my intelilgence because you are the afore mentioned dick.

Stupid is not a choice, being a ****ing dick is and you are a dick, it's really that simple.

DaneMcCloud 02-08-2013 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9388470)
Meh, I prefer to respond to the post and not the poster.

You have to agree that emotions are high, and the mistakes are a big deal. Police *** up all the time, but not to the extent that they have in the past two days.

The L.A.P.D. has a terrible reputations and has been known for decades as being corrupt.

I am not excusing their behavior.

DaneMcCloud 02-08-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388473)
No Dane you are still a douche is all that is relevant. I am not remotely dumb.

You do understand the difference. I don't doubt your intelligence, you aren't dumb you are just a grade a cock sucking dick.

I am not stupid, you just choose to attempt to insult my intelilgence because you are the afore mentioned dick.

Stupid is not a choice, being a ****ing dick is and you are a dick, it's really that simple.

So homosexuals are unintelligent?

Marcellus 02-08-2013 09:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9388479)
The L.A.P.D. has a terrible reputations and has been known for decades as being corrupt.

I am not excusing their behavior.

But you disagree with my post? I see, I lack critical thinking skills.

Marcellus 02-08-2013 09:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9388480)
So homosexuals are unintelligent?

I think homosexuals wouldn't want you counted in their ranks. Where did I insult their intelligence anyway? I didnt dsay you were dumb. Critical thinking skills are lacking where?

And just so you know, I knew you would focus in on that part of my post because you are predictable as hell.

Frazod 02-08-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9388421)
Except the people he's saying he wants to prey on are armed and trained police officers...

I guess the daughter and her fiancé were packing Uzis, right?

:shake:

DaneMcCloud 02-08-2013 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388484)
I think homosexuals wouldn't want you counted in their ranks.

And just so you know, I knew you would focus in on that part of my post because you are predictable as hell.

In their ranks? Please explain.

Marcellus 02-08-2013 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9388490)
In their ranks? Please explain.

Was I wromg that you aren't stupid? Do I need to retract that statement?

KChiefer 02-08-2013 10:02 PM

I think his point is cops are dumb all over, so saying cops are dumb in SoCal implies that they are either dumber than elsewhere, or cop's aren't dumb elsewhere. It's humanity, people do dumb stuff, at least these incidents were accidental...kinda.

DaneMcCloud 02-08-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388492)
Was I wromg that you aren't stupid? Do I need to retract that statement?

I'd like for you to explain.

KChiefer 02-08-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9388487)
I guess the daughter and her fiancé were packing Uzis, right?

:shake:

And what if they were packing uzis? He stalked them, good luck not getting killed by a military trained stalker that's intent on killing you.

Marcellus 02-08-2013 10:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9388494)
I think his point is cops are dumb all over, so saying cops are dumb in SoCal implies that they are either dumber than elsewhere, or not dumb elsewhere. It's humanity, people do dumb stuff, at least these incidents were accidental...kinda.

Cops aren't dumb all over, cops dont shoot women delivering papers when looking for a large black male on a regular basis.

Are you people shitting me?

KChiefer 02-08-2013 10:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388501)
Cops aren't dumb all over, cops dont shoot women delivering papers when looking for a large black male on a regular basis.

Are you people shitting me?

Yeah, no unarmed person's ever been shot by police other than in SoCal. Keep thinking that. I'm not saying all cops are dumb, I'm saying dumb knows no region.

Cephalic Trauma 02-08-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9388494)
I think his point is cops are dumb all over, so saying cops are dumb in SoCal implies that they are either dumber than elsewhere, or cop's aren't dumb elsewhere. It's humanity, people do dumb stuff, at least these incidents were accidental...kinda.

So shooting up two innocent trucks is a normal occurrence for cops everywhere?

Learn something new everyday on CP.

Marcellus 02-08-2013 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9388497)
I'd like for you to explain.

Homosexuals wouldn't want to be associated with an asshole like you, at least as a group. I know you have gay friends Dane we don't need to rehash all of that. I also know your gay friends would have never appreciated you wishing AIDS on people etc...like you have done here and we have discussed in the past.

The comment explained means, and I quote -

"Marcellus thinks Dane is a ****ing asshole that people whether they are gay or straight would not want to be associated with."

If that isn't clear enough for you I can write it down and have it notorized and mail it to you as well.

You are a ****ing hypocrite.

DaneMcCloud 02-08-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388508)
Homosexuals wouldn't want to be associated with an asshole like you, at least as a group. I know you have gay friends Dane we don't need to rehash all of that. I also know your gay friends would have never appreciated you wishing AIDS on people etc...like you have done here and we have discussed in the past.

The comment explained means, and I quote -

"Marcellus thinks Dane is a ****ing asshole that people whether they are gay or straight would not want to be associated with."

If that isn't clear enough for you I can write it down and have it notorized and mail it to you as well.

You are a ****ing hypocrite.

If I have gay friends in numbers, aren't you contradicting yourself?

Also, please explain how I've been a hypocrite.

KChiefer 02-08-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9388506)

No it's not a normal occurrence. Innocent people getting shot is rare, but it happens. It just doesn't always make national news, especially if the person lives.

Marcellus 02-08-2013 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9388504)
Yeah, no unarmed person's ever been shot by police other than in SoCal. Keep thinking that. I'm not saying all cops are dumb, I'm saying dumb knows no region.

I didnt say it never happens, but to happen 2x in 2 days? Really dude are you that obtuse?

DaneMcCloud 02-08-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cephalic Trauma (Post 9388506)

Don't you ever get out to the movies?

:p

Frazod 02-08-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9388500)
And what if they were packing uzis? He stalked them, good luck not getting killed by a military trained stalker that's intent on killing you.

He's said family members and any civilians who render assistance are fair game. It's not like he's going to challenge any of them to fair fights. Typical government goon. Only this one snapped and turned on his own. I guess he would have been your hero until a couple of days ago.

Marcellus 02-08-2013 10:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9388509)
If I have gay friends in numbers, aren't you contradicting yourself?

Also, please explain how I've been a hypocrit.

You really dont get it?

DaneMcCloud 02-08-2013 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388514)
Are you dumb? I have been cler and gave a great example of your hypocrisy? You really dont get it?

I don't get it: Please explain.

unlurking 02-08-2013 10:15 PM

Jesus guys, just get a room already.

Marcellus 02-08-2013 10:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9388516)
I don't get it: Please explain.

Its been explained a few post ago and we have had this whole conversation before a few years ago. Now the irony is you calling me dumb.

I get it though, I really don't want to do this again either.

Feel free to PM me if you want to discus further it has nothing to do with this thread any longer.

KChiefer 02-08-2013 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9388513)
He's said family members and any civilians who render assistance are fair game. It's not like he's going to challenge any of them to fair fights. Typical government goon. Only this one snapped and turned on his own. I guess he would have been your hero until a couple of days ago.

That doesn't have anything to do with them arming themselves or not, I doubt he gives two shits if they arm themselves. And yeah, I'd love to be a 6 foot 270 lb black guy in LA about now with a MORE armed general public. We think these accidental shootings were bad...

KChiefer 02-08-2013 10:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388511)
I didnt say it never happens, but to happen 2x in 2 days? Really dude are you that obtuse?

Are you so obtuse to not understand Danes original statement that cops are dumb all over?

Marcellus 02-08-2013 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefer (Post 9388528)
That doesn't have anything to do with them arming themselves or not, I doubt he gives two shits if they arm themselves. And yeah, I'd love to be a 6 foot 270 lb black guy in LA about now with a MORE armed general public. We think these accidental shootings were bad...

What does that mean? This dude hasn't threatened any general public I am aware of?

The only threat to the GP to this point has been the police.

Keep in mind the girl and her fiance were not GP, they were specific targets.

KChiefer 02-08-2013 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9388532)
What does that mean? This dude hasn't threatened any general public I am aware of?

The only threat to the GP to this point has been the police.

Keep in mind the girl and her fiance were not GP, they were specific targets.

As in the general public would likely shoot at other black men thinking they were "the guy."

Holy **** you guys are stupid.