ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Ban Rambozo/Blackbob? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269381)

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9357382)
Oh ok its fine then. I thought you meant to neg rep my question about voting.

Well, that makes sense

The Franchise 01-27-2013 11:01 PM

What the **** did I miss?

AussieChiefsFan 01-27-2013 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357383)
Well, that makes sense

You negging me? or my assumption?

mikey23545 01-27-2013 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357339)
Alright, it's on.

You ****ing piece of shit. I should have known better than to trust you.

You're a **** with a tinsy, winsy cock.

I when I say "tinsy, winsy", I mean dickless.

Well, you're a poopsy woopsy head!

BossChief 01-27-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9357385)
What the **** did I miss?

We found out that BlackBob was behind the whole Belcher thing. Jovan was in his Bentley, drunk as a skunk, reading cp from his smart phone and just couldn't take anymore.

Rasputin 01-27-2013 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9357396)
We found out that BlackBob was behind the whole Belcher thing. Jovan was in his Bentley, drunk as a skunk, reading cp from his smart phone and just couldn't take anymore.

That and he sucked his uncles dick. You forgot that part.

rocknrolla 01-27-2013 11:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 9357398)
That and he sucked his uncles dick. You forgot that part.

and his babysitters.

Saccopoo 01-27-2013 11:11 PM

Can we do a package deal with Blackbozo and RunKC?

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 11:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9357386)
You negging me? or my assumption?

Okay. Hmm.

Mr. AussieChiefsFan, with all due respect, I'm not sure if you understand what "neg" or "neggin" means.

There is a bar on the left side that is either Green or Red. If you visit your Profile, you can read "Rep" or "Reputation" notes left by other forum members.

If you're "Green", that means that the most of the blokes here "Like" you. If you're red, that means that most of the blokes here DON'T like you.

I think you're okay, so far.

AussieChiefsFan 01-27-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357417)
Okay. Hmm.

Mr. AussieChiefsFan, with all due respect, I'm not sure if you understand what "neg" or "neggin" means.

There is a bar on the left side that is either Green or Red. If you visit your Profile, you can read "Rep" or "Reputation" notes left by other forum members.

If you're "Green", that means that the most of the blokes here "Like" you. If you're red, that means that most of the blokes here DON'T like you.

I think you're okay, so far.

:spock: I know

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikey23545 (Post 9357391)
Well, you're a poopsy woopsy head!

You're a moron.

And you have no excuse for your behavior.

You should be ashamed of yourself and I hope you are.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9357419)
:spock: I know

So WTF?

IS EVERYONE A reerun TONIGHT?

CAN I GET A "HELLZ YEAH!"

AussieChiefsFan 01-27-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357421)
So WTF?

what?

Sorter 01-27-2013 11:25 PM

I still think it is funny BlackBob tried telling us he played at Clemson.

HolyHat 01-27-2013 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LOCOChief (Post 9356891)
Dane you're just another pussy who runs his mouth only when you know you don't, can't, wouldn't ever ****ing dream of backing it up.

My point is, go **** yourself you dickless shitbag I'm sick of reading your "ba" bullshit. I swear to God. I'd shut your shit down if I had the chance.

everyone has an opinion, that's mine.

I like this guy. Repped

RealSNR 01-27-2013 11:27 PM

Have you guys seen the Brutal mod for the Doom series they've made? Holy shit. Check out Map 32 of Plutonia. They DOUBLED the Cyberdemons on that map

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uv--KTo2yLs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Buehler445 01-27-2013 11:28 PM

Good Christ. I have been spending more time on CP than I should and apparently still missing A BUNCH of shit. There is a whole ****ing mess of drama that I had no idea was going on. I was going to respond and suggest that maybe he has reformed, but I'm obviously not reading the right threads.

Anyway, these are tough calls. It took GoChiefs a good long while, but he's finally not rocking the boat too hard (at least for now) and it appears that R8ers, Joey, Hootie, and Billay are productive citizens of the community, so it is tough to immediately say, "permaban," but without seeing the threads in question, I'm not voting.

Another point is that the mods are doing, as far as I can tell (remember I'm apparently missing a shitload of threads), an excellent job. They have a tough job, and I'm quite sure get their inboxes spammed with complaints to go along with sifting through all the douchebaggery that occurs here.

Mad props to the mods.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9356015)
This is a very good point.

I did this with Driving Wheel. I thought he was a Blackbob mult and took him to task for several weeks. It was really unfair on my part and I've apologized since.

Is that dude still around? I enjoyed his takes while he was here. He was in no way Blackbob.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9357431)
I like this guy. Repped

Figures.

Tough guy.

BossChief 01-27-2013 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9357423)
I still think it is funny BlackBob tried telling us he played at Clemson.

Or when he was gushing about how well Alex Tanney played in a PS game he didn't even play in...or when he said we should cut Derrick Johnson because he isn't a leader...or when he said Siler is a better player than DJ...or when he said we should take Teo with the top pick...or his "Dexter is quicker than Charles" stuff.

The guy can't get booted from this site fast enough.

AussieChiefsFan 01-27-2013 11:32 PM

Does option 1 need 51% amongst the total votes of options 1 & 2, or amongst the total votes of all three?

HolyHat 01-27-2013 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357434)
Figures.

Tough guy.

Dane, I'm sorry you piss on your balls. Blame your father, not CP members.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9357433)
Is that dude still around? I enjoyed his takes while he was here. He was in no way Blackbob.

I thought he was BB because he had similar opinions.

To be honest, his opinions weren't that far off from the "mainstream" KC opinions doled out by the local broadcasters. But, there was something about him that made me and several others think he was a Blackbob.

To be honest, in nearly 13 years of perusing this forum have I ever thought or "hunted' other members. I've always thought that banned was "banned", even though Tom Cash and ShitSprayer were banned multiple times. Most of their nonsense was in the DC, so ultimately, it didn't matter. Honorable members such as BigDaddy and 'Hamas' have effectively SELF banned for a year or more.

This Blackbob, however, has infected this forum to the point where even the normal, everyday poster is on the offensive. It's one thing to piss me off, but it's another to piss off Parker and many others on not only a daily, but HOURLY basis.

This ****er needs to go. If not, other, far more productive members in many other forums (Media, etc.) will follow.

He's a ****.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9357438)

You're a stupid child, riding on the coattails of others.

If you think you're more (and you're NOT), please explain.

Or just **** the **** off.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9357438)

Oh, I forgot this part:

I paid for your ****ing salary, TOUGH GUY.

And what do I have to show for it?

A dumb mother****er on a Chiefs website, showing off.

**** you.

Buehler445 01-27-2013 11:40 PM

Wow. Just checked the votes. Jesus.

HolyHat 01-27-2013 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357450)
You're a stupid child, riding on the coattails of others.

If you think you're more (and you're NOT), please explain.

Or just **** the **** off.

Please tell me whos coattails I'm riding Dane. But first wipe your balls off, pull your pants up, wash your hands and speak like a normal adult.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 11:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9357457)
Please tell me whos coattails I'm riding Dane. But first wipe your balls off, pull your pants up, wash your hands and speak like a normal adult.

Oh really?

You're NOT the guy that said you're protecting this country? You're NOT the guy who has pounded his chest?

Bullshit.

HolyHat 01-27-2013 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357451)
Oh, I forgot this part:

I paid for your ****ing salary, TOUGH GUY.

And what do I have to show for it?

A dumb mother****er on a Chiefs website, showing off.

**** you.

You have some hardcore issues, I really do feel sorry for you.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9357453)
Wow. Just checked the votes. Jesus.

This forum has been infected, and I do mean, infected, by Know-It-All-n00bs.

And right now, I have time to bust them all.

HolyHat 01-27-2013 11:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357459)
Oh really?

You're NOT the guy that said you're protecting this country? You're NOT the guy who has pounded his chest?

Bullshit.

I'm sorry that I was in the military Dane, does that offend you? Please keep up your rant.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9357465)
You have some hardcore issues, I really do feel sorry for you.

LMAO

So, you're going to deny what you've said?

Hey Mother****er, it's the internet: I can pull up YOUR quote.

Should I do it, like, now?

Or would you like to take a seat, Son?

Your choice.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 11:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9357471)
I'm sorry that I was in the military Dane, does that offend you? Please keep up your rant.

No.

You used it AGAINST another member.

You're a ****ing asshole.

AND unbecoming.

Sit your ass down.

HolyHat 01-27-2013 11:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357474)
LMAO

So, you're going to deny what you've said?

Hey Mother****er, it's the internet: I can pull up YOUR quote.

Should I do it, like, now?

Or would you like to take a seat, Son?

Your choice.

My quote was defending myself. And I believe you followed it up with a "cry baby soldier" response.

You're a true class act

RealSNR 01-27-2013 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357446)
I thought he was BB because he had similar opinions.

To be honest, his opinions weren't that far off from the "mainstream" KC opinions doled out by the local broadcasters. But, there was something about him that made me and several others think he was a Blackbob.

To be honest, in nearly 13 years of perusing this forum have I ever thought or "hunted' other members. I've always thought that banned was "banned", even though Tom Cash and ShitSprayer were banned multiple times. Most of their nonsense was in the DC, so ultimately, it didn't matter. Honorable members such as BigDaddy and 'Hamas' have effectively SELF banned for a year or more.

This Blackbob, however, has infected this forum to the point where even the normal, everyday poster is on the offensive. It's one thing to piss me off, but it's another to piss off Parker and many others on not only a daily, but HOURLY basis.

This ****er needs to go. If not, other, far more productive members in many other forums (Media, etc.) will follow.

He's a ****.

People who say, "BlackBob isn't breaking any rules!" need to read Dane's post. It's the best explanation of the BlackBob problem I've seen yet.

We get stupid n00bs in here all the time. We get trolls in here all the time. We get annoying people in here all the time. And we get combinations of all three in here all the time.

None of them compare to the level of ass pain that Bob has inflicted on this place.

No, it's not because he disagrees with the "hive mind." This place has been ALL ABOUT huge football disagreements ever since its inception. There has never been a hive mind mentality about Chiefs Planet. EVER.

It's not been until some guy came in here and said Derrick Johnson, Tamba Hali, and Justin Houston should be cut for not being good leaders. It wasn't until some guy came in here and said McCluster was a quicker player than Jamaal Charles. Or that all of the QBs in this draft deserved to be taken in the 2nd round or later. That kind of pervasive and suffocating dumbassery has never been experienced before.

If you want to call the majority opinion (IE 99.99999% of Chiefs fans) on these issues a "hive mind" then fine. We'll gladly accept that label as long as it gets the ****tardery OUT OF HERE.

HolyHat 01-27-2013 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357476)
No.

You used it AGAINST another member.

You're a ****ing asshole.

AND unbecoming.

Sit your ass down.

I'm sorry that you're so angry Dane. I'm sorry if I have offended you in anyway.

DaneMcCloud 01-27-2013 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9357482)
My quote was defending myself. And I believe you followed it up with a "cry baby soldier" response.

You're a true class act

Right.

You're a ****ing piece of shit hiding behind the fact that you were too ****ing dumb to go to college, so you had to join the military.

Fast forward four years, and you're still ****ing dumb, only touting your dumbassery on the internet. You have no education because you've blown your money and you're just another dumb ****ing **** that's living off the "teet", yet hates anyone and everyone living off the "teet".

You're a ****ing piece of shit. The sooner you recognize it, the better.

If you don't, well, **** you even more.

KC native 01-27-2013 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357379)
Why? Because some ****ing dickhead that was banned three times is up for banning again?

Your logic, well, isn't exactly logical.

It's not just blackbob. The planet is more over-reactionary than usual as a whole.

It's fine by me. I love the bickering. Shit is hilarious to me.

Strongside 01-27-2013 11:57 PM

There is some quality hatred in this thread. Feels like Somalia up in this bitch.

KC native 01-27-2013 11:59 PM

FTR, blackbob should be banned. It's one thing to have a differing opinion. It's another to create mults and talk to yourself. It's also another to say you're going to change and then not even 3 posts later, you're back to the same shit.

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9357487)
People who say, "BlackBob isn't breaking any rules!" need to read Dane's post. It's the best explanation of the BlackBob problem I've seen yet.

Most of the members since the move from the KC Star forum back in 2000 have endured a "Trial by Fire" period.

We flip them shit, test their knowledge and "intestinal fortitude" and those who pass stay and those that don't move on.

I gave shitloads of shit to Reaper and Hamas and others. I even lashed out at my "brother" Mecca on several occasions. Iowanian and I used to go at it all the time, as well as many, many others.

The bottom line is that this is, or used to be, the OCTAGON. Bring it, or get the **** out.

These days, with everyone dancing around the circle and singing, it seems like there's more acceptance towards true ****ing dumbasses.

**** the dumbasses. **** 'em and get the **** out.

HolyHat 01-28-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357510)
Right.

You're a ****ing piece of shit hiding behind the fact that you were too ****ing dumb to go to college, so you had to join the military.

Fast forward four years, and you're still ****ing dumb, only touting your dumbassery on the internet. You have no education because you've blown your money and you're just another dumb ****ing **** that's living off the "teet", yet hates anyone and everyone living off the "teet".

You're a ****ing piece of shit. The sooner you recognize it, the better.

If you don't, well, **** you even more.

Actually I just graduated from KU last year, and I own 2 businesses. Like I said Dane, if I have offended you in anyway I am sorry.

I'm also a proud father of a 5 year old boy and married to a very beautiful woman. I am not a "piece of shit" at all actually.

I come here to talk football. If you would like to discuss things in person please feel free to reach out to me. I will buy you a beer and we can talk this out.

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 12:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9357522)
There is some quality hatred in this thread. Feels like Somalia up in this bitch.

Shut the **** up.

John would be embarrassed you're using his image.

Plus, he's a Cards fan.

KC native 01-28-2013 12:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357530)
Most of the members since the move from the KC Star forum back in 2000 have endured a "Trial by Fire" period.

We flip them shit, test their knowledge and "intestinal fortitude" and those who pass stay and those that don't move on.

I gave shitloads of shit to Reaper and Hamas and others. I even lashed out at my "brother" Mecca on several occasions. Iowanian and I used to go at it all the time, as well as many, many others.

The bottom line is that this is, or used to be, the OCTAGON. Bring it, or get the **** out.

These days, with everyone dancing around the circle and singing, it seems like there's more acceptance towards true ****ing dumbasses.

**** the dumbasses. **** 'em and get the **** out.

DANE IS BACK. NO MORE SOFTER KINDER GENTLER DANE! :clap:

WildTurkey 01-28-2013 12:06 AM

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/28/ra2yne2u.jpg

I normally don't mind the occasional troll but Blackbob just shits on whatever thread he's in. I would not be sad if he got the boot.

HolyHat 01-28-2013 12:06 AM

1 Attachment(s)
And Dane blocks me from responding a PM he sent.

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9357549)

:deevee:

Strongside 01-28-2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357535)
Shut the **** up.

John would be embarrassed you're using his image.

Plus, he's a Cards fan.

Dude. I'm a fan of his. I don't give two shits what baseball team he cheers for. I just think he's a killer actor.

AussieChiefsFan 01-28-2013 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildTurkey (Post 9357548)
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/01/28/ra2yne2u.jpg

I normally don't mind the occasional troll but Blackbob just shits on whatever thread he's in. I would not be sad if he got the boot.

http://i.imgur.com/ecMuk.png

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 12:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9357549)

I didn't block YOU, Dumbass.

I've blocked EVERYBODY.

Send me a request, Mr. "I own two businesses".

I mean, if you have time. From owning two businesses, that is.

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9357552)
Dude. I'm a fan of his. I don't give two shits what baseball team he cheers for. I just think he's a killer actor.

LMAO

Excellent response.

Although a little "**** off" would have been even better.

:D

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC native (Post 9357538)
DANE IS BACK. NO MORE SOFTER KINDER GENTLER DANE! :clap:

For a few more days at least, anyways.

Strongside 01-28-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357555)
LMAO

Excellent response.

Although a little "**** off" would have been even better.

**** off. LMAO

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9357558)
**** off. LMAO

Very nice, my friend.

Very nice.

Sorter 01-28-2013 12:12 AM

Does anyone post over at the other forum BlackBob is from originally? (Coalition, right?) Do they hate him too?

WildTurkey 01-28-2013 12:13 AM

I'd imagine everyone hates him. Except his uncle of course :deevee:

Strongside 01-28-2013 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9357560)
Does anyone post over at the other forum BlackBob is from originally? (Coalition, right?) Do they hate him too?

My gut says yes.

Sorter 01-28-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9357562)
My gut says yes.

I mean, there can't be a full forum of BlackBobs, can there?

Right?

RealSNR 01-28-2013 12:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9357560)

It's tough to say. Everybody over there still uses America Online

BossChief 01-28-2013 12:16 AM

When I used to post at the coalition, Mugsy was just as reeruned as he is now, but over there it's against the tos to namecall or push an argument "too far".

Sorter 01-28-2013 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9357564)

LMAO

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 12:16 AM

Quote:

So does my 87 year old grandmother. But somehow, she still manages to watch porn.

I supposed that's something that can't be said for those dumb ****s.

True story.

Strongside 01-28-2013 12:16 AM

Quote:

LMAO they've stockpiled those free minutes discs into a lifetime supply!

BossChief 01-28-2013 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9357563)
I mean, there can't be a full forum of BlackBobs, can there?

Right?

You'd be surprised.

Go start an account there...just for humors sake.

Strongside 01-28-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9357571)
You'd be surprised.

This must be what they told blackbob about us...

Sorter 01-28-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9357571)
You'd be surprised.

JFC.

Nuke it from orbit Ripley and nuke it well.

tk13 01-28-2013 12:18 AM

Quote:

NETSCAPE 2.0 BABY!

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 12:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9357575)
NETSCAPE 2.0 BABY!

Isn't that what we all used at the KC Star?

Sorter 01-28-2013 12:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9357575)
NETSCAPE 2.0 BABY!

holy ****. forgot about netscape. :clap:

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9357579)
holy ****. forgot about netscape. :clap:

It was Firefox before Firefox

tk13 01-28-2013 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357577)
Isn't that what we all used at the KC Star?

Probably. I never actually posted there, only lurked from time to time, but that sounds about right.

Strongside 01-28-2013 12:22 AM

Dear god navigator was a shit browser.

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 12:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9357583)
Dear god navigator was a shit browser.

It was better than I.E. at the time because the security issues didn't exist.

Good times, the 90's.

WildTurkey 01-28-2013 12:26 AM

Quote:

Never did use AOL but I did love me some Prodigy

Strongside 01-28-2013 12:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357586)
It was better than I.E. at the time because the security issues didn't exist.

Good times, the 90's.

A simpler time...holes in my jeans, a flannel around my waist. I can still hear the dial up modem...

DaneMcCloud 01-28-2013 12:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Strongside (Post 9357590)
A simpler time...holes in my jeans, a flannel around my waist. I can still hear the dial up modem...

9600 or 14400?

LMAO

I had a 25 MHZ Mac.

LMAO

HolyHat 01-28-2013 12:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WildTurkey (Post 9357588)
Never did use AOL but I did love me some Prodigy

Prodigy is the main Internet provider in Mexico now I believe. I still remember my Prodigy.net email address.

Rasputin 01-28-2013 12:35 AM

pooptaco

SPchief 01-28-2013 12:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SPchief (Post 9355729)
And I'm out of here for work, I'm sure I'll come home and this will be 300+ posts

Just got home and caught up and this thread delivered like I thought.

WildTurkey 01-28-2013 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9357593)
Prodigy is the main Internet provider in Mexico now I believe. I still remember my Prodigy.net email address.

Crazy.. I had no idea they were still around

listopencil 01-28-2013 01:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9357421)
So WTF?

IS EVERYONE A reerun TONIGHT?

CAN I GET A "HELLZ YEAH!"

...then the midgets...