ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Psycho ex-stories (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=133996)

Baby Lee 01-20-2006 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Except your wool socks. And your toothbrush. And any semblance of being rational.

You're supposed to be the man, damnit. Quit crying.

ROFL ROFL - Endelt. . . Bringing the wood? Or sucking up for some quality Mer time?

Baby Lee 01-20-2006 11:50 AM

Quote:

Can I come?

Not in the face!!

Katipan 01-20-2006 11:51 AM

Quote:

Can I come?

I'm not sure if he uses an electric toothbrush.

CoMoChief 01-20-2006 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by siberian khatru
That's taking a big chance, don't you think?

Better to dismember the body and put each part in a separate trash bag, then drop each bag in a different Dumpster around town.

Or you could just chop her up and eat her, which is by far the BEST way to get rid of evidence. The football coach from the movie "Saving Silverman" taught me that.

Skip Towne 01-20-2006 12:31 PM

Ah, yes, another Endelt monologue. I love those.

Nzoner 01-20-2006 12:32 PM

Quote:

Let's back up a little further there, Joe.

Why does he have a favorite pair of socks?

Now that you bring it up,good question,I can always count on you to point out the obvious.

Dunit35 01-20-2006 12:33 PM

Quote:

Heh... the socks discussion reminds me of a story.

Once upon a time... when I was somewhat younger, I found myself having drunken sex with a girl. Post-coitus she requested that I set my alarm for some obnoxious early hour. I planned to do it, but thought I'd give her a hard time first. When I initially suggested that I would not set the alarm, she lost it. Being 21, a dickhead, and extremely intoxicated, I found this amusing. And decided to see how far I could push it. Everything she said, I just came up with the most dickheaded response I could think of. It didn't take long to have her getting dressed and wanting to leave right then.

Now... here's the thing. As part of getting dressed, she'd put on a sweatshirt of mine. She'd been wearing it earlier outside to smoke a cigarette. When a pledge had been secured to drive her home, I demanded the sweatshirt back before she leave. She pleaded that it was cold outside. That she'd leave it in the pledge's car. I was insistent. I had to have it that instant.

Of course... I was TRYING to be a dick. I knew I was being unreasonable. That was the point.

Heh... maybe it's only funny to me. Most of my posts are. :)

So did you get your sweatshirt back?

way2kalm 01-20-2006 12:37 PM

Quote:

Heh... the socks discussion reminds me of a story.

Once upon a time... when I was somewhat younger, I found myself having drunken sex with a girl. Post-coitus she requested that I set my alarm for some obnoxious early hour. I planned to do it, but thought I'd give her a hard time first. When I initially suggested that I would not set the alarm, she lost it. Being 21, a dickhead, and extremely intoxicated, I found this amusing. And decided to see how far I could push it. Everything she said, I just came up with the most dickheaded response I could think of. It didn't take long to have her getting dressed and wanting to leave right then.

Now... here's the thing. As part of getting dressed, she'd put on a sweatshirt of mine. She'd been wearing it earlier outside to smoke a cigarette. When a pledge had been secured to drive her home, I demanded the sweatshirt back before she leave. She pleaded that it was cold outside. That she'd leave it in the pledge's car. I was insistent. I had to have it that instant.

Of course... I was TRYING to be a dick. I knew I was being unreasonable. That was the point.

Heh... maybe it's only funny to me. Most of my posts are. :)

WOW! Were there really women in Rolla worth screwing?

way2kalm 01-20-2006 02:12 PM

Quote:

Did you miss the "drunken" part of that story?

Oh, okay. Now I understand. Forgive my insolence. :hail:

Baby Lee 01-20-2006 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by way2kalm
Oh, okay. Now I understand. Forgive my insolence. :hail:

You've blown the doors off insolence, son.
You've wandered plumb into disigerence.

;)

way2kalm 01-20-2006 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee
You've blown the doors off insolence, son.
You've wandered plumb into disigerence.

;)

:D

Mr. Kotter 03-01-2006 06:30 PM

How the heck did I miss this? :hmmm:

Well, I got something to read tonight....heh.

SLAG 03-01-2006 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
How the heck did I miss this? :hmmm:

Well, I got something to read tonight....heh.

We need to ask mike for an update to his story...

He has informed me... I will wait for him to tell the planet

Chief Pote 03-01-2006 06:41 PM

Yeah...come on Mike, we can't wait.

Chiefsrocker 03-01-2006 07:27 PM

All this crying and begging will turn for the worse. She will end up hating you and then the shit will hit the fan. She'll be really pshyco and hang out on your porch, or get a new b/f to beat you up!!

KChiefsQT 03-01-2006 07:32 PM

How did I miss this thread?

Dunit35 03-01-2006 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KChiefsQT
How did I miss this thread?

No kidding. I actually made a post in it and didn't even remember posting that. Just took me half an hour to read it all. Damn funny thread.

mike_b_284 03-01-2006 08:56 PM

**********************UPDATE************************

The other day (president's day) she calls me early in the morning wanting to go to lunch. I told her no. She kept calling begging me to go to lunch, I asked if she was buying, she said yes. I meet her at Fazzoli's and we eat. We are having an okay time, no fighting or pouting. We go smoke a cigarette, I am horny (haven't gotten any since we broke up) I "accidently" touch her titty. She didn't stop me. I told her I wanted to have sex, but we are not getting back together or anything. I told her I would just be using her for sex. She said okay that is all she wants too. We have sex. She calls me 10 times a day from then on. I hit it a couple more times and stopped answering the phone. She still calls me. When are these girls going to learn? I told her I didn't want anything else from her, but didn't want to use her without telling her. When I said that she must have heard "lets have sex and get back together." I haven't talked to her since she started her period, I figure I should quit while I am ahead before I get her pregnant.

Jenson71 03-01-2006 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike_b_284

At some point, you gotta realize, you two are meant for eachother. You're just as stupid as she is.

Demonpenz 03-02-2006 02:49 AM

i will be single for life because i work so much. I am too tired to deal with woman who want to pick the good parts out of my ice cream. Get off your ass and get a job you ****ing hippie is what i would tell a girl.

Phobia 03-02-2006 02:54 AM

Quote:

The other day (president's day) she calls me early in the morning wanting to go to lunch. I told her no. She kept calling begging me to go to lunch, I asked if she was buying, she said yes. I meet her at Fazzoli's and we eat. We are having an okay time, no fighting or pouting. We go smoke a cigarette, I am horny (haven't gotten any since we broke up) I "accidently" touch her titty. She didn't stop me. I told her I wanted to have sex, but we are not getting back together or anything. I told her I would just be using her for sex. She said okay that is all she wants too. We have sex. She calls me 10 times a day from then on. I hit it a couple more times and stopped answering the phone. She still calls me. When are these girls going to learn? I told her I didn't want anything else from her, but didn't want to use her without telling her. When I said that she must have heard "lets have sex and get back together." I haven't talked to her since she started her period, I figure I should quit while I am ahead before I get her pregnant.

I meet her at Quiznos all the time. She likes it in the bathroom.

stumppy 03-02-2006 03:59 AM

Must........resist.........urge.......to..........post..........

Over-Head 03-02-2006 04:40 AM

I had an ex out in Cali while I was on the road , after we split up (she loved the booz more than me) she’d call my cell in the wee hours of the morning. (Guess she forgot there’s a 4.5 hour time difference between NL, and El Centro) am and leave slurred drunken messages like "I just want to hear your voice".Finally stopped when she called one night and the girlfriend (now wife) answered the phone.I’d told my better half all about this chick, all she said was "Let me handle this bitch"There’s nothing quite like one woman telling off another. :DShe’s never called since :thumb:

Rausch 03-02-2006 05:02 AM

Quote:

I haven't talked to her since she started her period, I figure I should quit while I am ahead before I get her pregnant.

Here there be wisdom...

way2kalm 03-02-2006 01:30 PM

Quote:

A bit of advice from someone who has been in your shoes (6 yrs ago). Never, ever, ever, ever f**k the ex after you've just broke up with her. It will force you to re-live the break up over agian. It also gives the ex false hope. The hope that she will make you fall in love with her again by giving you the coochie. And I'd like to bet that the sex wasn't the same ol', same ol' either. I bet she tried to step it up a little, you know, doing a few things that she didn't do while you were together.

I almost got caught with that trap 6 years ago, but thank God for the good since that He gave me. I don't have a psyco ex story but I do have a story. We broke up because she wasn't feeling as loved as she wanted to feel and she cheated on me. Well needless to say, I was very hurt by that because, at the time, I loved her and I had NEVER in the 4.5 years we dated screwed another chick. I had plenty of opportunities, but I didn't capitalize on them. Anyway, during the break up we were still f**king (big mistake) and I was thinking of taking her back. This is a variation of the "Pussy Trap"

We went to lunch one day and afterwards I drove her home. In the parking lot of her apartment complex the dude she cheated on me with was waiting for her. She got so excited to see him, calling him her "friend". I guess she was trying to justify her relationship with him to me for something. I let her ass out of the car, drove home, called her up and told her to "kiss my black ass", I'm through with her. We had sex a few more times after that but my mind was made up. Not too long after I broke up with her, I got back with an old high school girlfriend whom today I call my wife.

I could go on becuse there is more to the story, but that is enough for today.

So, Mike_B, I know you have needs, but screwing your ex who is obsesed with you is not the way to go. This city has plenty a horny single chicks...find one and leave the ex alone!

mike_b_284 03-02-2006 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
I meet her at Quiznos all the time. She likes it in the ... well you get the point

Fixed it for you, btw rep.

duncan_idaho 03-02-2006 03:28 PM

I don't know if it qualifies as psycho or sad, but I dated a girl for three 1/2 weeks in October... we broke up... and she proceeded to publicly mourn how she had been "wronged" on the the Facebook and on MySpace for the next three months.

Yeah, that's longer than we actually dated!

The thing that really gets me: I didn't drag things out; I realized I wanted to break up with her and did the deed—in person. I was honest about my reasons (feelings for my ex, not strong enough feelings for her). I apologized profusely.

And she reacted like we'd been together for years and had caught me sleeping with her best friend after trapping me in an intricate web of lies.

Donger 03-02-2006 04:01 PM

I once drove down 9th Street in Lawrence with a rather disturbed ex-girlfriend hanging onto the hood of my car. That girl was nuts, but she did have fantastic breasts.

mike_b_284 03-02-2006 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
I once drove down 9th Street in Lawrence with a rather disturbed ex-girlfriend hanging onto the hood of my car. That girl was nuts, but she did have fantastic breasts.

useless w/o pics

Donger 03-02-2006 04:08 PM

Quote:

useless w/o pics

I was driving. I have a rule against photography while driving.

mike_b_284 03-02-2006 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger
I was driving. I have a rule against photography while driving.

When I take road trips by myself I take a couple disposable camera to get snap shots of scenery while I drive by. I was on my way back from Atlanta one time and was taking pictures. I wound up in louisville instead of Nashville. That is a good rule. Would have saved me 500 miles.

Donger 03-02-2006 04:40 PM

Quote:

Pussy.

Now that you mention it, I don't think I ever saw or touched her pussy. Strange.

sedated 03-02-2006 04:45 PM

Quote:

When I take road trips by myself I take a couple disposable camera to get snap shots of scenery while I drive by. I was on my way back from Atlanta one time and was taking pictures. I wound up in louisville instead of Nashville. That is a good rule. Would have saved me 500 miles.

"I expected the rocky mountains to be a little rockier."

"Yeah, that John Denver is full of shit, man."

duncan_idaho 03-02-2006 05:15 PM

Quote:

No link to the facebook and myspace sites?

I'm pretty sure the stuff about me is long gone... my current girlfriend eventually got fed up with this girl, and there was a tad of a confrontation. The ex deleted the stuff referring to me...

I'm not sure I want to link to her profile here (the last thing I want is somebody saying something to her and touching off another pissing match), but I can provide pics, if that's what you really want...

duncan_idaho 03-02-2006 05:26 PM

Quote:

Where's your sense of adventure? What's a little inconvenience in your life..... it could provide literally minutes of entertainment for us.

If the stuff was still up on her wall(s), I definitely would, man. But it's not, so all you'd get is typical female profile...

I'd like to say it's because she's emotionally fragile and I'm trying to take the high road... but it's just because I'm sick of dealing with it... sick of getting calls from her friend bitching me out. I honestly never want to waste another second of my life talking to this girl.

I'll try to satisfy the crowd with a photo or two, if they can be found, though...

Phobia 03-02-2006 05:30 PM

Pics
Pics
Pics

duncan_idaho 03-02-2006 05:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
First time I've posted a pic here... kind of strange...

She's the brunette on the left.

This, apparently, is all I've got handy...

duncan_idaho 03-02-2006 05:39 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's a slightly better pic of her...

Phobia 03-02-2006 05:42 PM

Who is the sweet looking guy?

Donger 03-02-2006 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho
Here's a slightly better pic of her...

I can feel it coming. It will be here soon.

duncan_idaho 03-02-2006 05:43 PM

Quote:

Who is the sweet looking guy?

Um... let's see... that's the boyfriend of the other girl from the first photo.

Phobia 03-02-2006 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho
Um... let's see... that's the boyfriend of the other girl from the first photo.

Shit, I was going for an insult. Heh.

kaplin42 03-03-2006 01:09 PM

This thread by far has been one of the most entertaining threads ever.

So I will add my story.

I dated this girl for 4 years, from when I was 17 till after I turned 21. I finally realized that I wasn't going to marry her, and so I thought the best thing was to end the relationship. I did so maturely, as polite and honest as I could. I did it on a saturday morning after I spent friday night packing everything. That way when it was done, she could take her stuff and go, no reason to have the whole long ordeal play out longer then it has too. So on monday morning I wake up (alone) in my own bed at 9am. And there she is standing right in front of my bed looking at me and crying. She had broken into my house because she needed to see me. So then I put my pants on and go to the bathroom. I come out to tell her that she has to leave and that we are over with, when I see her sitting at my dinning room table with all her Prozac pills emptied out and she is getting ready to take them all. I had to call her dad, who I never really got along with, and tell him to come pick up his crazy daughter, and that she is getting ready to O.D. on her pills. So pops comes over and picks her up and then starts given me a hard time, until I explain that she broke into my house. Then he looks at her and says "Lets go".

This was a lesson to me that I should never date girls that take prozac type drugs.

Saulbadguy 03-03-2006 01:14 PM

I would have sat down and ate the ice cream.

Saulbadguy 03-03-2006 01:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaplin42
This was a lesson to me that I should never date girls that take prozac type drugs.

Ya don't say?

Saulbadguy 03-03-2006 01:30 PM

Quote:

That's your answer to everything, isn't it?

Why would you let the perfectly good ice cream go to waste? If the bitch wants to lock herself in the bathroom, who gives a shit? She'll still be there. The ice cream will melt.

Saulbadguy 03-03-2006 01:34 PM

Quote:

It wasn't perfectly good anymore, silly. She'd ruined it.

It still had chocolate in it. I'm assuming she didn't take out ALL the peanut butter chunks.

duncan_idaho 03-03-2006 01:41 PM

I don't know if she needed prozac, but the girl I was talking about was the most emotionally fragile one I've dated. (This includes the one on medication for crowd anxiety). She cried more often and easily than any person I've ever known... she once started crying because she thought the bartender yelled at her... the emotional fragility was one of the reasons for the breakup.

And don't even get me started on the other girl from that picture I posted... she played my best friend and I off each other like a fiddle.

:cuss:

go bo 03-03-2006 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan
My god.
What the hell kind of girls are you dating?

There's a whole slew of other things she could have been doing.

Like. OH I DUNNO. washing her face and reapplying her makeup.
Or just getting a break from being bitched at about nothing.

I can bet there isn't a guy in this world that I've ever dated that would worry about his toothbrush if I locked myself in his bathroom.

darlin', if you locked yourself in my bathroom, i'd give you the freakin' toothbrush... :D :D D

Katipan 03-03-2006 04:51 PM

awww.

Does it vibrate?

Phobia 03-03-2006 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kaplin42

Prozac is good for women. Truth.

mike_b_284 03-03-2006 05:29 PM

Quote:

Actually, feel free to date girls who take prozac. They're MUCH better than girls who NEED prozac (and a host of other medication) but don't take it.

This post is a perfect example of the crazy shit that comes from psycho ex's.

Did it ever occur to you that beating and trying to hang them might make them need prozac? :)

ROFL ROFL

Phobia 03-03-2006 06:50 PM

Whoops.

Bwana 03-03-2006 07:02 PM

Heh! To many to get into here. :) I went through about a four year span where everything I dated turned out to be bat shit crazy. :shake:

chiefs4me 03-03-2006 08:06 PM

Quote:

Actually, feel free to date girls who take prozac. They're MUCH better than girls who NEED prozac (and a host of other medication) but don't take it.

This post is a perfect example of the crazy shit that comes from psycho ex's.

Is this true, has this shit been filed against you in the past?? What does he mean he has some members info and it will be much worse this time??

Bwana 03-03-2006 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
Is this true, has this shit been filed against you in the past?? What does he mean he has some members info and it will be much worse this time??

I think he may have found out about your part time gig across the border that summer long, long ago. :shake: :eek:

Phobia 03-03-2006 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me

I don't know what he means by that. Here is my official statement on the matter:
There is some information floating around the internet maliciously attacking my past. I'd like to address it briefly and then move on.

The information has been traced back to Nepachiefs and is mostly incorrect or embellished.

I have NEVER been charged with and certainly NOT convicted of attempted murder, child endangerment, child abuse, child molestation, or anything else not specifically listed below. I've never even been questioned about any of those things.

I was HONORABLY discharged from the USMC.

I have been charged with and convicted of:
Speeding (countless times)
Failure to wear seatbelt.
Public Intoxication 17 years ago

I have been charged but NOT convicted of misdemeanor assault twice.

I do have some contested child support issues. I do have an upcoming hearing in which I'm seeking custody of my oldest 2 children.

This is the only time I will address the slander/libel coming from my nemesis. His charges are baseless and self-serving. Hopefully he will be prosecuted by the proper authorities.

I am through discussing that website and that man online. If you have questions about them, take them up with somebody else. I have more important things upon which to focus my energies.

KcMizzou 03-03-2006 11:42 PM

I know you probably felt the need to clear the air, Phil. But I really doubt many of us think it's necessary.

I know I've blown that stuff off as nonsense. I assume most have done the same.

SLAG 03-03-2006 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou
I know you probably felt the need to clear the air, Phil. But I really doubt many of us think it's necessary.

I know I've blown that stuff off as nonsense. I assume most have done the same.

I thought it was a Joke until Phob's Response

Phobia 03-03-2006 11:46 PM

Well, my stalker is now stalking my ex-wife. Wow. What an unfortunate set of circumstances. My apologies to her and the kids for whatever it was I did to bring them into this mess. Also apologies for the earlier prozac comment. While I may feel that she should have been medicated during our marriage, I should have possibly kept that insensitive comment to myself.... Heh heh. But who the hell thinks their favorite stalker is going to call their ex-wife and alert her as to what is being said about her on this site. Wow. Somebody is really, really obsessed with yours truly.

SLAG 11-25-2006 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Over-Head
I had an ex out in Cali while I was on the road , after we split up (she loved the booz more than me) she’d call my cell in the wee hours of the morning. (Guess she forgot there’s a 4.5 hour time difference between NL, and El Centro) am and leave slurred drunken messages like "I just want to hear your voice".Finally stopped when she called one night and the girlfriend (now wife) answered the phone.I’d told my better half all about this chick, all she said was "Let me handle this bitch"There’s nothing quite like one woman telling off another. :DShe’s never called since :thumb:

Still no calls?

Mr. Kotter 06-15-2007 03:47 PM

Worthy of a bump, during the most hellish part of the offseason.

Heh. :)

Simply Red 06-15-2007 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Worthy of a bump, during the most hellish part of the offseason.

Heh. :)

ROFL

BucEyedPea 06-15-2007 03:58 PM

My very first boyfriend, who I started to date at 16 and broke up with at 18 stalked me for four years until I graduated college. But I never knew it, until my mom received a letter for me at her home. I read it then. He listed all the places I was at, even the local town library. He had them all down correctly alright. He took it bad, even at the time, much like your girl but he never hurt me or anything.

BucEyedPea 06-15-2007 04:01 PM

mike b,
Someone broke up with me later when I was 20 and was a fiance...and that I took very bad. Be kind to her. Just hear what she has to say and acknowledge it. No one likes being rejected. It's just an initial reaction and she'll most likely go through some emotions in an up and down fashion...then settle out. She will let go eventually and get over it.

CoMoChief 06-15-2007 04:45 PM

Chop her up, cook her and eat her. Then there wont be any evidence for anyone to find.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-22-2014 05:13 PM

I broke up with my girlfriend and she wrote a bad review about my business on the internet.

Katipan 02-22-2014 05:34 PM

Almost 10 years later and I'm still ****ing right about the damn bathroom and socks.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-22-2014 05:50 PM

Oh snap

Red Beans 02-22-2014 05:51 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zXIuAz7aryo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Why Not? 02-22-2014 09:41 PM

Haha. Awesome. I just started reading this thread and after about ten pages I went to this page only to see the classic sock and ice cream story still getting mentioned.

Why Not? 02-22-2014 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss (Post 10447242)
I broke up with my girlfriend and she wrote a bad review about my business on the internet.

Rep

LiveSteam 02-22-2014 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rudy lost the toss (Post 10447242)

LMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAOLMAO