ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Marriage Question (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=110519)

lardass 02-21-2005 07:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tenn_steph
huh?

teh funny... :banghead: :drool:

tenn_steph 02-21-2005 07:58 PM

I dont get it

4th and Long 02-21-2005 07:58 PM

Quote:

u all just jealous cuz u dont get any

Quote:

how come no one thinks we should get married?

Just a thought here sweet cheeks but, try typing like an adult. People will take you more seriously.

Hammock Parties 02-21-2005 07:59 PM

Hey 4th...did you deliver the package?

tenn_steph 02-21-2005 07:59 PM

where Roy at?

4th and Long 02-21-2005 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
Hey 4th...did you deliver the package?

Yes sir I did. :D I decided to deliver just one package for now. Hopefully he will see the error of his ways and not force the issue. Thanks for your help. :thumb:

4th and Long 02-21-2005 08:04 PM

Quote:

where Roy at?

Rumor has it some of the Planet Members trook him out, got him liquored up and bought him a hooker.

Iowanian 02-21-2005 08:12 PM

Quote:

hes not messing around! he cares for me!

If there was ever a moment, that I knew something on the planet would still be talked about in 5 years, its right now.

TennHottyDPluvr, an Iowanian is something that can make a woman's lip curl like Elvis', her Legs shake like an epileptic, while she hits notes unachievable by most Opera Singers, all with the flick of a thumb. I don't think you're ready for the Human Sybian.

We're all sure that you and roy really dig each other. Thats great for both of you. The problem is, 99% of the Adults on this board, participating in this thread, have been through the emotions you're both feeling.......maybe 25 times.

Oh and III.............I friggin TOLD YOU not to tell your women about the Planet. LISTEN!!!! next time. You are soooo foooked.

Iowanian 02-21-2005 08:17 PM

For some reason I can't help but be reminded of 2 movie scenes.

The Water Boy when Bobby Bouchette Tells his mama "I LiKe Vicky, and she like me back, and she showed me her booby and I liked them too"

That and Dannow's drunken toast to Cawla at the wedding on "the other sister"

Millions of people meet and feel tingly about another, and hang out and have first time alkward sex............The name for that phase of relationship is called.......bear with me now.............DATING.

4th and Long 02-21-2005 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
Oh and III.............I friggin TOLD YOU not to tell your women about the Planet. LISTEN!!!! next time. You are soooo foooked.

Truer words have not been spoken. So far III is 0 for 2.

1. Gettin' his noodle wet and thinking he's ready to get married.
2. Inviting the noodle wetter to The Planet.

Smart moves III. :shake:

Iowanian 02-21-2005 08:23 PM

Hell.........all this wedding talk isn't seriously an option yet anyway..........I hear in Appalacia, they can't get Mar'd until III gets 15 of his Finest Goats down to her Pa.

tenn_steph 02-21-2005 08:26 PM

whatever. u so mean

Iowanian 02-21-2005 08:32 PM

Its not meant to be mean........Its blunt truth. Its what Roy expects and will get here.

No one means any harm, quite the opposite in fact. You two haven't even smelled a fart from the other yet, let alone learn the really unpleasant habbits of the other.

Life isn't a race, no need to sprint. If you're upset by the truth, its Roy's fault for giving you the www. If you can't handle truth, honesty and some pretty funny jokes.......you'd be better off to slip away, forget about this place, and pen a new love note to schmoopy.

Better yet.........just post it here, no one will read it or comment........Promise.

If you begin and end a message with ( )that means "private" anyway and we can't read the interaction.

Rausch 02-21-2005 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lardass
Here, let me play the saddest song for you on the world's smallest violin. :D

Nice.

That line's almost as old as Vinny...

tenn_steph 02-21-2005 08:40 PM

I can handle the truth u dont know nothing about me and him. u cant say nothing about what u dont know

Hammock Parties 02-21-2005 08:41 PM

Where the hell is Roy? He is the match that will ignite this powder keg.

el borracho 02-21-2005 08:43 PM

Quote:

I can handle the truth u dont know nothing about me and him. u cant say nothing about what u dont know

So tell us. What do you like about Roy? Why do you want to marry him?

tenn_steph 02-21-2005 08:46 PM

he cares for me I care for him. When I was sick he took care of me

Iowanian 02-21-2005 08:47 PM

Quote:

I'm sure you're both very, very socially and intellectually advanced for your age, and know way better than anyone else. I'd like nothing more than to see our good friend Roy, ride you off into the sunset to live happily ever after.

If its so Perfect and failproof........It'll still be there in 2 years, when Marraige should be a legit topic.

If Brideowanian had mentioned the "M" word within the first 6 months we dated......I'd have bolted like my pants were on fire. No reason to rush things.

Chill out, slow down and enjoy each others company. I don't know much, but I know you two are talking about doing a cannonball into a fire pit with Gasoline Underwear.

Get back to me when you two can check off everything on this list:

1. Full time employment for 1 year and counting
2. Family Health Insurance
3. Home that the govt isn't paying for
4. Know how III got that weird scar on his (insert part).
5. See the other side of a storm.....a bad quarrel(that means fight).
6. have both passed gas in front of the other. I know that sounds stupid, but its more about the Comfort level instead of the nice aroma of stale dookie.

tenn_steph 02-21-2005 08:49 PM

we know we going to be together I guess he just want to know how to make me happy but know all u saying to get married is a bad idea. U make him run away

Hammock Parties 02-21-2005 08:51 PM

Quote:

we know we going to be together I guess he just want to know how to make me happy but know all u saying to get married is a bad idea. U make him run away

Forget Roy for a second, what about you? Is Roy the best you can do?

el borracho 02-21-2005 08:52 PM

Ooooh... He cares for you and you care for him. Seriously, what do you know about him?

lardass 02-21-2005 08:53 PM

:drool:

4th and Long 02-21-2005 08:55 PM

Quote:

She types like and appears to have the same grasp of the English language as most 8 year olds. What a keeper. No wonder roy is all over this saucy wench.

tenn_steph 02-21-2005 08:55 PM

I know hes sweet and he doesnt care what the outside looks like I know he wants to make a family with me and make me happy what do U know about him?

Iowanian 02-21-2005 08:56 PM

Getting married in itself is NOT a bad Idea.

Getting married when you've only seen each other face to face, maybe Twice? IS a HORRIBLE Idea.

I don't want to be mean to you.....or III. You seem like a nice girl, and this stuff isn't supposed to be aired out like this.

if he "runs away" or if you "run away".......the Runner wasn't exactly that Sure.

You'll know its right when it doesn't matter. I'd set the Chiefsplanet server on fire before I let it affect my home life and would tackle a train for my wife. Thats when you know its the right thing to do.

I'm not thinking this is the best place for you to be for your relationship.

4th and Long 02-21-2005 08:57 PM

Quote:

I know hes sweet and he doesnt care what the outside looks like I know he wants to make a family with me and make me happy what do U know about him?

What do we know about him? Well, from this thread alone we can deduct that he doesn't have brain one in his head where you are concerned.

tenn_steph 02-21-2005 08:58 PM

huh?

Saulbadguy 02-21-2005 08:59 PM

Quote:

huh?

Thats it. Negative rep for the 6th "huh?" response.

4th and Long 02-21-2005 08:59 PM

Quote:

huh?

EXACTLY! ROFL

Iowanian 02-21-2005 09:00 PM

I feel like I(we're) Effing with III's Real life here........its feelling a little out of bounds. Its not right.

Tenn....I'm sure Roy likes you very much and wants great things for you. I'm sure he means whatever he said about the things you've talked about. Good luck. I don't think either of you has reason to jump into marraige, unless you're about to be Deported.

I'm out until the Man himself comes back around.

tenn_steph 02-21-2005 09:00 PM

sometimes I dont understand, thats all.

lardass 02-21-2005 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saulbadguy
Thats it. Negative rep for the 6th "huh?" response.

Honestly, I think rep is the last of its concern. But it's funny anyway. :D

4th and Long 02-21-2005 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian
I feel like I(we're) Effing with III's Real life here........its feelling a little out of bounds. Its not right.

Tenn....I'm sure Roy likes you very much and wants great things for you. I'm sure he means whatever he said about the things you've talked about. Good luck. I don't think either of you has reason to jump into marraige, unless you're about to be Deported.

I'm out until the Man himself comes back around.

Yeah, you're right. Poor roy. I'm out too.

Rausch 02-21-2005 09:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4th and Long
She types like and appears to have the same grasp of the English language as most 8 year olds. What a keeper. No wonder roy is all over this saucy wench.

How long have you been married?...

chiefs4me 02-21-2005 09:05 PM

Quote:

sometimes I dont understand, thats all.

Honey how old are you?

tenn_steph 02-21-2005 09:06 PM

old enough. Im real pissed he brought this here

Rausch 02-21-2005 09:06 PM

Quote:

Forget Roy for a second, what about you? Is Roy the best you can do?

I'm considering giving you rep for the irony of this post alone...

tenn_steph 02-21-2005 09:08 PM

yeah Roy the best I can do

el borracho 02-21-2005 09:09 PM

Quote:

Doesn't matter what I know about him, I am not the one talking about marrying him. You (like Roy) are obviously young, why not date for a few years before thinking of marriage? Is there something wrong with that plan?

tenn_steph 02-21-2005 09:10 PM

no we wont get married right know. but I wanna know why he needs to get u oppinions

Rausch 02-21-2005 09:11 PM

Quote:

Good answer.

My girlfriend would probably name off 30 or so celebrities before you stopped her...

tenn_steph 02-21-2005 09:13 PM

celebrities is all shallow, Roy is really sweet

el borracho 02-21-2005 09:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 4th and Long
Yeah, you're right. Poor roy. I'm out too.

Why would you feel sorry for Roy? He is foolish enough to post this kind of personal crap (even after people previously advised him against doing things like this) and then he is foolish enough to give the girl the web address to the site where he talks openly about personal matters. What else could he possibly have expected?

unlurking 02-21-2005 09:15 PM

All right, who the hell is playing the "wench". This is just too sad.

Whoever you are, make sure you send III some really good PMs and then copy all his responses back here!

:D

el borracho 02-21-2005 09:16 PM

Quote:

no we wont get married right know. but I wanna know why he needs to get u oppinions

If you knew him well enough to marry him, you would already know the answer to that question.

chiefs4me 02-21-2005 09:16 PM

Quote:

Honey I am probably old enough to be your momma...now you go wash out your mouth and don't..I repeat don't ever say that again. Do not think of yourself that way. Don't think the first boy..or for that matter any boy is the best you can do.:shake:

el borracho 02-21-2005 09:17 PM

Quote:

celebrities is all shallow, Roy is really sweet

Awesome generalization! Tell us, if celebrities are all shallow what profession do the profound people prefer?

stumppy 02-21-2005 09:18 PM

Quote:

Having to ask that question should, in itself, tell you all you need to know about marriage/roy.

stevieray 02-21-2005 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
or for that matter any boy is the best you can do.:shake:

:rolleyes:

Dayze 02-21-2005 09:30 PM

I certainly wouldn't place a time frame, or goal in which to be hitched.
I just married in October of '04 at 27 yrs old....but I can't imagine being married earlier given my priorities. I wouldn't have lasted 1 minute in marriage.

Give it time man; let it develop. It will happen when you least expect it. My wife and I first met in 1995 for about 30 seconds in a workplace of a mutual friend. Though nothing more of it; and our paths mysteriously crossed again 6 years later. :thumb:

tenn_steph 02-21-2005 09:31 PM

no I mean Roy is good I aint giving up or nothing, hes just really nice

JazzzLovr 02-21-2005 09:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by unlurking
Actually, why don't we just give him to DenverChief? Maybe there is one real lover PER SEX in the world for everyone?!

:D

Wow. That's kind of harsh. I wouldn't wish that on DenverChief. :shake:

Rausch 02-21-2005 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by el borracho
Awesome generalization! Tell us, if celebrities are all shallow what profession do the profound people prefer?

Apparently she doesn't know. Fill us in...

unlurking 02-21-2005 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
Wow. That's kind of harsh. I wouldn't wish that on DenverChief. :shake:

ROFL!!

All right, I'm guessing tenn_steph is really lardass, any other guesses?

Hammock Parties 02-21-2005 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
I'm considering giving you rep for the irony of this post alone...

I figure I can move in on the chick. I don't want to get married. :D

Hammock Parties 02-21-2005 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
Honey I am probably old enough to be your momma...now you go wash out your mouth and don't..I repeat don't ever say that again. Do not think of yourself that way. Don't think the first boy..or for that matter any boy is the best you can do.:shake:

A good woman is always looking to upgrade, right?
ROFL

tenn_steph 02-21-2005 10:11 PM

Quote:

ROFL!!

Why u call me lardass? Im not fat!

Mr. Kotter 02-21-2005 10:11 PM

Quote:

ROFL!!

No, no....lardass is my tenth username...heh. :thumb:

FTR, I'm j/k.

Mr. Kotter 02-21-2005 10:13 PM

Quote:

Why u call me lardass? Im not fat!

No, lardass is a new user; signed on about the same time as you.

FWIW, Roy's a good kid; he just needs to keep the personal stuff off here because.....well, let's just say, this ain't the place for it. He's one of the sincere folks here; most of us are here for amusement, and entertainment....and Roy makes it too easy for a few of us around here. It ain't right, but he should know better by now.

He can always PM some of us (that will be sincere with him) if he really wants to talk.

tenn_steph 02-21-2005 10:17 PM

oh, ya. I still wanna know why he brought it here

Hammock Parties 02-21-2005 10:19 PM

Hey Sybil....BELGIUM

Bowser 02-21-2005 10:23 PM

Wow. Just, ****in wow.

My damned stomach and face hurt from reading this zinger of a thread.

:thumb:

Mr. Kotter 02-21-2005 10:23 PM

Quote:

He brought it here because there are a lot of really good people here; lots of bright, experienced people...with insights into lots of stuff (it amazes me sometimes.) So there are many sincere people here who have offered others good advice on many occaisions. Like I said though, Roy needs to determine WHO those people are, and do it through a PM or an e-mail if he's really seeking sincere advice. Everything posted here is subject to becoming "humor" for someone else--and some here, me included....can be pretty brutal and inappropriate, if we see an opportunity for a good laugh. It ain't right, but it is what it is...

Mr. Kotter 02-21-2005 10:24 PM

Quote:

Hey Sybil....BELGIUM

Oooops....sorry; hadn't noticed that. Thanks, meatpeeker. :thumb:

tenn_steph 02-21-2005 10:25 PM

his daddy know more than u all

JazzzLovr 02-21-2005 10:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
Good answer.

My girlfriend would probably name off 30 or so celebrities before you stopped her...

Who are you kidding? She could probably name 30 or so unknowns before anyone stopped her.

Maybe 50 or so if she's still pissed about you checking out my http://www.pk-hq.com/community/image...ies/5boobs.gif

:fire:

unlurking 02-21-2005 10:27 PM

OK, who here really believes tenn-steph is the girl in question?

Mr. Kotter 02-21-2005 10:27 PM

Quote:

His daddy IS one of those I speak of. :)

tenn_steph 02-21-2005 10:28 PM

ya, ok

Mr. Kotter 02-21-2005 10:28 PM

Quote:

OK, who here really believes tenn-steph is the girl in question?

50/50 chance...

FloridaChief 02-21-2005 10:29 PM

Quote:

Yes. RoyC's a very smart man indeed; but what about you? For instance, why do you type in the idiom of a Vietnamese whore?

Iowanian 02-21-2005 10:29 PM

Quote:

He probably brought it here, because he's a guy who needs advice, and right or wrong trusts what he's told here. You should rest easy though, he obviously doesn't take heed of what he's told, because I, and many others point blankly told him NOT to tell YOU or any other Girlfriend about this refuge he calls his online home.

Maybe you should ask him, instead of stalkin' him at his hangout?

tenn_steph 02-21-2005 10:30 PM

I dont know what that mean, but u r rude and should piss on urself

Saulbadguy 02-21-2005 10:30 PM

Classic.

FloridaChief 02-21-2005 10:31 PM

Quote:

Hang around a couple hours...

Iowanian 02-21-2005 10:32 PM

Give her some room boys......she obviously doesn't understand the buzzsaw she's stumbled into. Its not her fault.

tenn_steph 02-21-2005 10:33 PM

im not good at typing dosent mean im a bad person

unlurking 02-21-2005 10:34 PM

Quote:

ROFL

Hammock Parties 02-21-2005 10:34 PM

Quote:

im not good at typing dosent mean im a bad person

You need to dump Roy and get sweet on kcnut....a match made in heaven.