ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ***The Official MMA Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230465)

ToxSocks 10-25-2010 11:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 7117376)
Well Brock Verbally submitted, he yelled STOP IT! STOP HITTING ME! like 12 times. Bitch.

Did he really? Link?

I was wondering why it seemed like they stopped it early.

Shogun 10-25-2010 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 7117387)
Is this visible on the PPV? Who said he said that?

Yes, I have a really loud surround sound system and you could hear it via Broadcast, Rewatch the fight and listen very closely at the mark with 55 seconds left in the round. Herb Dean says "Brock, you have to fight back!" and Brock clearly starts saying "Stop stop stop stop" about 6 or 7 times and Herb Dean stops it.

Shogun 10-25-2010 11:15 AM

Also Cain confirmed it in the post fight presser

TheGuardian 10-25-2010 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 7117387)
Is this visible on the PPV? Who said he said that?

It's all over the net. People at ringside said he did.

http://www.yardbarker.com/mma/articl...submit/3476650

Heh. He's a pussy. I love your sig now.

raybec 4 10-25-2010 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMax (Post 7106019)
I'll take that bet....

Pay me

Shogun 10-25-2010 11:18 AM

Can't believe so many people were lobbying that Brock would smash Fedor. I mean come on now, really. It would be like this but the first uppercut would be lights out/turtle mode

http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedorsylvia.gif

raybec 4 10-25-2010 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY (Post 7106070)
I'll take that.

where you at?

TheGuardian 10-25-2010 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 7117416)
where you at?

He nor CoMo have decided to participate since their pimp suffered an eternal beatdown and showed many of us as MMA prophets and know it alls, while they spewed unbelievable bullshit of the mouth.

BigCatDaddy 10-25-2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7117401)
It's all over the net. People at ringside said he did.

http://www.yardbarker.com/mma/articl...submit/3476650

Heh. He's a pussy. I love your sig now.

My sig has nothing to do with this fight. It had something to do with you overreacting from your hatred of Brock and those people that over estimated Brock's abilities.

raybec 4 10-25-2010 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7117432)
He nor CoMo have decided to participate since their pimp suffered an eternal beatdown and showed many of us as MMA prophets and know it alls, while they spewed unbelievable bullshit of the mouth.

I'm sure he'll pay me, I was just busting balls.

Shogun 10-25-2010 11:24 AM

http://i55.tinypic.com/2nursds.gif
http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c312/flataus/tmnl.jpg
http://img22.mediafire.com/51cb2f0d1...45d3143a4g.jpg
http://i51.tinypic.com/2niuoom.gif

TheGuardian 10-25-2010 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 7117452)
My sig has nothing to do with this fight. It had something to do with you overreacting from your hatred of Brock and those people that over estimated Brock's abilities.

There was no overreaction. The common theme in this last fight is that Cain was just finishing what Carwin started, and that the Carwin fight should have been stopped too. Carwin is a stand up guy, so of course he's not going to say that he should have thought the fight should have been stopped. So your sig is ****ing stupid. Just as stupid as the people who overestimated Lesnar because he ran through some tomato cans.

CoMoChief 10-25-2010 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7117432)

Haha, I think Guardian caught Lesnar butt****ing his mom at some point.

CoMoChief 10-25-2010 11:29 AM

Eh Lesnar lost, and it wasn't pretty. It happens, people get their asses kicked. Never once did I ever say that couldn't happen, nor that Brock would never lose etc.

Personally I still think Fedor is overrated. I will continue to think that until he's man enough to go fight in the big boy league. Lesnar's boxing skills aren't great by anny means, but if he hits you, it's going to hurt because the man is just heavy handed. It would take Fedor to knock out Lesnar before he takes him to the ground. If Brock got Fedor on the ground, Brock would win.

Shogun 10-25-2010 11:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 7117486)
Eh Lesnar lost, and it wasn't pretty. It happens, people get their asses kicked. Never once did I ever say that couldn't happen, nor that Brock would never lose etc.

Personally I still think Fedor is overrated. I will continue to think that until he's man enough to go fight in the big boy league. Lesnar's boxing skills aren't great by anny means, but if he hits you, it's going to hurt because the man is just heavy handed. It would take Fedor to knock out Lesnar before he takes him to the ground. If Brock got Fedor on the ground, Brock would win.

You're a moron.

Shogun 10-25-2010 11:34 AM

Big boy league? Strikeforces HW division is better than the UFC's HW division, and he's not fighting for money anymore, why go somewhere where the only people there for him are Cain and JDS? There are much better fights for him outside of the UFC. Lol @ referring to the UFC as the big boy league. SOME of the best fighters are in the UFC, not all of them, by a long shot. And did you see how his "heavy hands" did when they landed on Cain? Nothing, because there is no technique behind them and he got completely ****ed there. Fedors Bottom game is amazing, he has subbed bigger and stronger fighters than Brock from the back, I really can't understand how you believe any of what you said.

TheGuardian 10-25-2010 11:35 AM

Quote:

You are a ****ing MMA moron.

Lesnar hasn't hurt anyone striking that matters, i.e. CArwin and Cain. He hit Cain flush several times and didn't do SHIT. He has no power because his technique is ****ing shit. His footwork is atrocious and for a guy with a 81" reach he punches like a god damned t-rex.

Brock couldn't hold down Couture, Carwin until he gassed, or Cain. Yet he's going to hold down Fedor? Again, you're a ****ing moron. This shit is comical.

Brock isn't even in the top 3 of heavyweights in the UFC right now. And isn't in the top 5 in the world. Alistair, Cain, Carwin, JDS, and Fedor would all walk through him. Carwin did but simply gassed out on punching him in the head.

The fact is, Cain just has a bigger gas tank and is a bit smarter, and better, fighter than Carwin. But Brock is a ****ing joke, and ran like a bitch AGAIN, after he got hit. He does not have the heart of a fighter and does not like to get hit. You are an idiot. Find a new guys nuts to wrap your lips around fanboy.

SAUTO 10-25-2010 11:43 AM

Quote:

not to pile on but i couldnt help but laugh at this post

Shogun 10-25-2010 11:47 AM

Mega Megu is gonna wreck some shit this week.

#1 p4p

TrickyNicky 10-25-2010 12:28 PM

I think a decent next fight for Brock would be against Nog. You could easily market that.

TheGuardian 10-25-2010 12:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrickyNicky (Post 7117669)
I think a decent next fight for Brock would be against Nog. You could easily market that.

Nog is so done. I think Brock gets the loser of the winner of the Roy Nelson/Carwin fight. Though he should get the loser of it. Then the winner of that fight will probably get a shot at the title. I personally think that Brock should have to fight his way back up, earning a shot at title, unlike when he first came to the UFC. He has been exposed as a 1 trick pony with is afraid to get hit.

TrickyNicky 10-25-2010 01:00 PM

MMA fighters have nothing on Japanese nerds... the little robot has a nasty suplex, while the champ has a devastating right. Classic striker vs grappler.

<embed src="http://www.ebaumsworld.com/player.swf" allowScriptAccess="always" flashvars="pageurl=http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80778539/&file=http://media.ebaumsworld.com/mediaFiles/video/438461/80778539.flv&mediaid=80778539&title=Japanese Fighting Robots&tags=japanese,fighting,robots,cool,
&displayheight=325&backcolor=0x0d0d0d&lightoclor=0x336699&frontcolor=0xcccccc&image=http://images.ebaumsworld.com/2009/10/80778539/bots.jpg&username=Rocketfan" wmode="transparent" loop="false" menu="false" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="425" height="345" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" />

TrickyNicky 10-25-2010 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7117760)
Nog is so done. I think Brock gets the loser of the winner of the Roy Nelson/Carwin fight. Though he should get the loser of it. Then the winner of that fight will probably get a shot at the title. I personally think that Brock should have to fight his way back up, earning a shot at title, unlike when he first came to the UFC. He has been exposed as a 1 trick pony with is afraid to get hit.

It's about recouping the WWE market now. Brock isn't going to be in the title picture for at least a year.

Shogun 10-25-2010 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrickyNicky (Post 7117669)

The only fight I want to see Nog have is a rematch against Crocop where they both retire, respectfully.

BigCatDaddy 10-25-2010 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 7117792)
The only fight I want to see Nog have is a rematch against Crocop where they both retire, respectfully.

I prefer Crocop retire respectfully now. Nog still has a little gas in the tank IMO. I brought him up before but nobody gave a shit, but maybe a Schaub-Nog fight might be the next test for Brendan.

MadMax 10-25-2010 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 7117405)
Pay me

OK I will :) I actually bought the PPV and it was a decent fight card. I thought it would turn out differently, oh well shit happens. Your prediction was better than mine on that night. I still like Lesnar as a fighter, but he does need more experience. It doesn't affect my life I just like to watch the fights.

BigCatDaddy 10-25-2010 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMax (Post 7117829)
OK I will :) I actually bought the PPV and it was a decent fight card. I thought it would turn out differently, oh well shit happens. Your prediction was better than mine on that night. I still like Lesnar as a fighter, but he does need more experience. It doesn't affect my life I just like to watch the fights.

I thought the card kind of sucked. Too many decisions, not enough finishes.

Shields was brought in to match up with GSP and he didn't look good at all in that fight. Maybe Silva at 185 is a better fit for him. He looked gassed at 170.

Shogun 10-25-2010 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 7117839)
I thought the card kind of sucked. Too many decisions, not enough finishes.

Shields was brought in to match up with GSP and he didn't look good at all in that fight. Maybe Silva at 185 is a better fit for him. He looked gassed at 170.

He only gassed because he dropped 20 in the last day, nobody does that, he already says he plans on dropping a max of 5 on the last day.

Brock 10-25-2010 01:35 PM

Quote:

Experience isn't his problem, it's more that he can't take a punch and he has a tiny gas tank. He's peaked.

BigCatDaddy 10-25-2010 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 7117850)
He only gassed because he dropped 20 in the last day, nobody does that, he already says he plans on dropping a max of 5 on the last day.

Yeah, that was pretty stupid then. I still think he matches up better with Silva.

Shogun 10-25-2010 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 7117860)
Yeah, that was pretty stupid then. I still think he matches up better with Silva.

I can't really make an opinion of that, because I definitely think he subs if it goes to the ground, but standup is all Anderson, and I think GSP would wrestle**** him and do whatever he wanted.

BigCatDaddy 10-25-2010 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 7117868)
I can't really make an opinion of that, because I definitely think he subs if it goes to the ground, but standup is all Anderson, and I think GSP would wrestle**** him and do whatever he wanted.

Wrestlers have given Anderson the most trouble, and while nobody really gives GSP trouble his only recent loss was getting caught with a Serra punch.

Shogun 10-25-2010 01:49 PM

Yeah, wrestlers vs Anderson hasn't really fared well for Anderson, but I think after being wrestle****ed for 4 and a half rounds he brings in some olympian to help with TDD

TheGuardian 10-25-2010 01:49 PM

Quote:

Experience isn't the problem. He can't take a punch, has atrocious stand up, and has no gas tank. Basically his game sucks as bad as your take on MMA. But I already knew that because you're a ****ing moron.

raybec 4 10-25-2010 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 7117860)

If he could take Anderson to the ground he'd have a shot but his stand up is no where near Silva's. It'd be a decent fight though.

TheGuardian 10-25-2010 01:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrickyNicky (Post 7117769)
It's about recouping the WWE market now. Brock isn't going to be in the title picture for at least a year.

I hope not. He's a sub par fighter with no skills outside of bullying guys to the ground and laying on them. Can't take a hit, can't stand with anyone. For the love of God he yelled "STOP!" What a pussy.

raybec 4 10-25-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7117909)
I hope not. He's a sub par fighter with no skills outside of bullying guys to the ground and laying on them. Can't take a hit, can't stand with anyone. For the love of God he yelled "STOP!" What a pussy.

That's going to be really difficult to live down. Tapping to strikes is never well thought of but yelling "STOP"....holy shit.

TheGuardian 10-25-2010 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 7117917)
That's going to be really difficult to live down. Tapping to strikes is never well thought of but yelling "STOP"....holy shit.

I have to wonder for real, if that is a first in MMA. "STOP STOP STOP!!!!" Agreed, it's a step even below tapping to strikes.......

BigCatDaddy 10-25-2010 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 7117908)
If he could take Anderson to the ground he'd have a shot but his stand up is no where near Silva's. It'd be a decent fight though.

Yeah, nobody is going to stand up with Silva in probably any weight class and do well.

Shogun 10-25-2010 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7117920)
I have to wonder for real, if that is a first in MMA. "STOP STOP STOP!!!!" Agreed, it's a step even below tapping to strikes.......

Nah, Verbal submissions happen pretty often

BigCatDaddy 10-25-2010 02:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 7117943)

I believe Hughes did that against GSP and it wasn't pretty although it wasn't from punches.

MadMax 10-25-2010 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7117903)
Experience isn't the problem. He can't take a punch, has atrocious stand up, and has no gas tank. Basically his game sucks as bad as your take on MMA. But I already knew that because you're a ****ing moron.

Ya know what DICK FACE, I didn't come in here to be an ass, but you wanna talk about morons??? You own that market!!!!!!!!!!!You pathetic lil turd!!! Go **** yer damn self JERK!!!

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 10-25-2010 02:29 PM

Guess you don't need to be able to hold Brock's jockstrap in order to beat the fug out of him. Right CoMo?

TheGuardian 10-25-2010 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMax (Post 7117986)
Ya know what DICK FACE, I didn't come in here to be an ass, but you wanna talk about morons??? You own that market!!!!!!!!!!!You pathetic lil turd!!! Go **** yer damn self JERK!!!

Really? I own the market? After all of the ridiculously stupid shit you have posted about mma and how you've had his nuts in your mouth the whole time? How'd his nuts taste when he was screaming STOP STOP PLEASE DONT HIT ME ANYMORE! this past Saturday night?

You're a bitch. Just like Lesnar. You guys were definitely made for each other.

TheGuardian 10-25-2010 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 7117943)

I can't recall one from strikes.

Shogun 10-25-2010 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7118138)
I can't recall one from strikes.

For instance Crocop vs JDS

TheGuardian 10-25-2010 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 7118150)
For instance Crocop vs JDS

That was the Belfort/Franklin card. I watched it just now and for some reason I do not recall that fight. Weird. I know I watched that card.

Shogun 10-25-2010 03:10 PM

Yeah, well sometimes you won't catch it and just think that the fight is stopped by referee.

MadMax 10-25-2010 03:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7118135)
Really? I own the market? After all of the ridiculously stupid shit you have posted about mma and how you've had his nuts in your mouth the whole time? How'd his nuts taste when he was screaming STOP STOP PLEASE DONT HIT ME ANYMORE! this past Saturday night?

You're a bitch. Just like Lesnar. You guys were definitely made for each other.

Where exactly have you fought? You are a ****in fake ass wanna be badass!!! The only thing you are the guardian of is your tiny pee pee from your Dads mouth!!! What a joke you are!

Shogun 10-25-2010 03:25 PM

^^Notsureifsrs.jpg

MadMax 10-25-2010 03:37 PM

Guardian you are a true POS!! I didn't even come here to be a jerk, I was willing to just post and say I was wrong. You have to be a TOTAL TOOL about everything, so go **** yer damn self!!!!

raybec 4 10-25-2010 03:41 PM

It's like listening to two kids argue in the back seat of the car. somebody needs to turn this ****in thread around and nobody will get ice cream

TrickyNicky 10-25-2010 03:44 PM

Did you say something about Ice Cream?

http://themmaspace.com/WordPress/wp-...ce%20cream.bmp

raybec 4 10-25-2010 03:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TrickyNicky (Post 7118331)
Did you say something about Ice Cream?

http://themmaspace.com/WordPress/wp-...ce%20cream.bmp

You can tell by the way Fedor holds the cone that he's the best heavyweight ever.

Pablo 10-25-2010 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raybec 4 (Post 7118334)
You can tell by the way Fedor holds the cone that he's the best heavyweight ever.

That sweater just screams "I could beat the **** outta Lesnar".

Somebody needs to find that gif of the dude break-dancing and kicking that little kid and switch out Lesnar's knock-down tumble.

BigCatDaddy 10-25-2010 03:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 7117413)
Can't believe so many people were lobbying that Brock would smash Fedor. I mean come on now, really. It would be like this but the first uppercut would be lights out/turtle mode

http://www.listentothis.org/images/fedorsylvia.gif

Wow, still looking for someone that said Brock would smash Fedor that has actually even every seen a Fedor fight.

Shogun 10-25-2010 03:51 PM

I would be scared

http://www.mma-core.com/images/fight...ko_1000779.jpg

TheGuardian 10-25-2010 03:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMax (Post 7118224)
Where exactly have you fought? You are a ****in fake ass wanna be badass!!! The only thing you are the guardian of is your tiny pee pee from your Dads mouth!!! What a joke you are!

Anytime you would like to find out if I am a fake bad ass you let me ****ing know Bo Bice.

Second, you bring this shit on yourself with the way you open your stupid ****ing mouth about Brock Lesnar and MMA when it's clearly ****ing obvious you know jack and shit, and jack left town. You talked more shit after that CArwin fight than almost anyone when it was clear to anyone who watched it, that didn't have a mouth full of Brock's nuts, that the guy was a ****ing joke of a fighter. He ran away from being hit like a bitch, and you talked about what a bad ass he was. Why? Because you don't know what the **** you're looking at.

You are a joke, and a clown. Go get yer shinebox, bitch.

TheGuardian 10-25-2010 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 7118353)
Wow, still looking for someone that said Brock would smash Fedor that has actually even every seen a Fedor fight.

I linked a thread to it dude. DId you not read??????????

MadMax 10-25-2010 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7118376)
Anytime you would like to find out if I am a fake bad ass you let me ****ing know Bo Bice.

Second, you bring this shit on yourself with the way you open your stupid ****ing mouth about Brock Lesnar and MMA when it's clearly ****ing obvious you know jack and shit, and jack left town. You talked more shit after that CArwin fight than almost anyone when it was clear to anyone who watched it, that didn't have a mouth full of Brock's nuts, that the guy was a ****ing joke of a fighter. He ran away from being hit like a bitch, and you talked about what a bad ass he was. Why? Because you don't know what the **** you're looking at.

You are a joke, and a clown. Go get yer shinebox, bitch.

You don't scare me son, I would be more than happy to come to KC and see you get yer ass kicked!! Just STFU and keep sucking Daddy's cock.. I'm done posting to your stupid ass, but feel free to think you are bad "stick boy"..

Shogun 10-25-2010 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMax (Post 7118470)
You don't scare me son, I would be more than happy to come to KC and see you get yer ass kicked!! Just STFU and keep sucking Daddy's cock.. I'm done posting to your stupid ass, but feel free to think you are bad "stick boy"..

I work for a Promotion, Madmax vs Guardian, I can make this happen.

MadMax 10-25-2010 04:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shogun (Post 7118484)
I work for a Promotion, Madmax vs Guardian, I can make this happen.

ROFL!!! Do it! oh I'm 50 years old btw but will be more than happy to shut the lil bitch up!! Hey I don't mind gettin my ass whooped at this age, but I guarantee he doesn't want any of my best friend :)

KCUnited 10-25-2010 04:58 PM

Brock would verbally tap just looking at Fedor's brother's tat.

http://img697.imageshack.us/img697/6...backna0yb5.jpg

Shogun 10-25-2010 06:20 PM

WAND WANTS THE ****ING CHUTEBOX CREW TO RE-UNITE!

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9_oqMuF8S84?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9_oqMuF8S84?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

This is HUGE news

KcMizzou 10-25-2010 06:23 PM

I finally got to watch the fights. (Was a little busy Saturday night w/ the Mizzou game)

Man, I thought Cain might win... but never expected a beatdown like that. Brock really, really, doesn't like being punched in the face. Who does, I know... but he basically turned and ran for a second there.

TheGuardian 10-25-2010 06:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMax (Post 7118510)
ROFL!!! Do it! oh I'm 50 years old btw but will be more than happy to shut the lil bitch up!! Hey I don't mind gettin my ass whooped at this age, but I guarantee he doesn't want any of my best friend :)

Bring yourself and your whole crew.

I do think you calling me a stick boy is quite hilarious. And the fact that you run your mouth then say "you don't want none of my buddy". ****ing comedy gold.

MadMax 10-25-2010 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7118796)
Bring yourself and your whole crew.

I do think you calling me a stick boy is quite hilarious. And the fact that you run your mouth then say "you don't want none of my buddy". ****ing comedy gold.

You are still and always will be a stupid lil turd :) STICKBOY!!!! I will come alone now get over yerself already!!!!

MadMax 10-25-2010 07:44 PM

JFC!!! Guardian you are a total tool!!!!

TheGuardian 10-25-2010 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMax (Post 7119154)
You are still and always will be a stupid lil turd :) STICKBOY!!!! I will come alone now get over yerself already!!!!

LMFAO

I'm 255 pounds dude in single digit bodyfat. I will bench press between 440 and 460 in December of this year and squat close to 650 in competition. So I'm not sure who this stick boy is but you should definitely come after him........

KcMizzou 10-25-2010 07:47 PM

JFC guys, could you please not try prove every stereotype about MMA fans correct?

:facepalm:

NewChief 10-25-2010 07:48 PM

Is there a Godwin corollary that says that as a MMA thread goes on the chance of two participants threatening to fight each other approaches 1? Lol

TheGuardian 10-25-2010 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KcMizzou (Post 7119173)
JFC guys, could you please not try prove every stereotype about MMA fans correct?

:facepalm:

I am not ugly. I'm very handsome.

MadMax 10-25-2010 07:50 PM

I am just a fan, no more no less.. I will never post in this thread again.. sorry if I pissed people off :(

KCUnited 10-25-2010 07:55 PM

Shit just went from giant angel wings Affliction shirt to straight up skulls and crosses Affliction shirt in a matter of seconds.

KcMizzou 10-25-2010 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7119192)
I am not ugly. I'm very handsome.

LMAO

KcMizzou 10-25-2010 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMax (Post 7119195)
I am just a fan, no more no less.. I will never post in this thread again.. sorry if I pissed people off :(

You didn't piss anybody off, (other than TheGuardian maybe). It's a sport, we're fans. Should be able to discuss it without shit getting silly. :)

TheGuardian 10-25-2010 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MadMax (Post 7119195)

It's cool MM. Just shut up about how great Lesnar is and all will be cool. :D

TheGuardian 10-25-2010 08:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 7119223)
Shit just went from giant angel wings Affliction shirt to straight up skulls and crosses Affliction shirt in a matter of seconds.

Believe it or not I don't own a single affliction shirt or tapout shirt or any MMA "wear" at all. Neither do any of the fighters I train with. I think it's a fanboy thing.

KcMizzou 10-25-2010 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheGuardian (Post 7119255)
Believe it or not I don't own a single affliction shirt or tapout shirt or any MMA "wear" at all. Neither do any of the fighters I train with. I think it's a fanboy thing.

I'd look like a reerun wearing Tapout or any MMA gear. Kinda like I would wearing a 2XL McCulster jersey.

Strictly a spectator sport for me...lol

TrickyNicky 10-25-2010 08:10 PM

I don't wear a shirt to events...

http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m.../justbleed.gif