ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft ****Official 2019 NFL Draft Discussion**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=322431)

Simply Red 04-21-2019 10:12 AM

unless his highlight vids just suck.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-21-2019 10:28 AM

SR, what round can we expect Jack Shit to fall to?

Chris Meck 04-21-2019 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 14217237)
Doesn't look that impressive, honestly. No offense

I don't know what you're looking at. I see pretty good balance, good change of direction, pretty good leg drive and excellent acceleration. As a late round pick, there's a lot to like there. There's no telling of course, if he can do that against elite NFL talent, but he looks to be a mix of Jamaal Charles' speed with a little of Hunt's balance and drive.

His tape's against mostly small school opponents. Only question is will it translate.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-21-2019 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 14217274)
SR, what round can we expect Jack Shit to fall to?

I don't know, but I've **** ****erson penciled in at the top of round 2.

In58men 04-21-2019 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 14217237)
Doesn't look that impressive, honestly. No offense

Henderson from Memphis

Chris Meck 04-21-2019 11:07 AM

I honestly feel that other than taking a Center in round one, nothing they do is going to piss me off. AND-even that would have some merit as the guy's probably Mahomes' personal guy for the next ten years. His Salvy, if you will.

IF somehow one of the offensive weapons were to drop to 29; be it a AJ Brown or Hollywood, or Metcalf, or Hockensen/Fant... it's not like keeping Mahomes' cupboard full is a bad thing. If we were to lose Tyreek and Watkins does his usual 2/3 of a season then we'd be in trouble at WR.

We need to pick up 3 defensive players in this draft that will become starters if not immediately, soon.

I'd like something like this:
1-Byron Murphy
2-Zach Allen
2-Juan Thornill
3-Mecole Hardman

something like that.

Chargem 04-21-2019 11:08 AM

I really hope they just take an undrafted guy for the 4th running back or bring West back on a vet min deal.

Edit: or Ware, as long as it is pretty much vet min. For some reason I thought he had already signed somewhere else.

Chris Meck 04-21-2019 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 14217354)
Henderson from Memphis

I actually like the OTHER guy from Memphis, Tony Pollard as a late value pick. Good size, good speed, low mileage as Henderson took most of the workload.

Chargem 04-21-2019 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 14217361)
I honestly feel that other than taking a Center in round one, nothing they do is going to piss me off. AND-even that would have some merit as the guy's probably Mahomes' personal guy for the next ten years. His Salvy, if you will.

IF somehow one of the offensive weapons were to drop to 29; be it a AJ Brown or Hollywood, or Metcalf, or Hockensen/Fant... it's not like keeping Mahomes' cupboard full is a bad thing. If we were to lose Tyreek and Watkins does his usual 2/3 of a season then we'd be in trouble at WR.

We need to pick up 3 defensive players in this draft that will become starters if not immediately, soon.

I'd like something like this:
1-Byron Murphy
2-Zach Allen
2-Juan Thornill
3-Mecole Hardman

something like that.

I'd be ecstatic with any 2 of those 3 defensive players.

The dream is a DE or CB somehow drops to 29 (like Murphy at 29) but I think realistically taking DT/S or offense in the 1st if the board falls that way then pivoting to take DE and CB in round 2 would be fine.

Probably gotta be prepared to trade up a little in the 2nd depending how fast the CBs and DEs come off the board in the 2nd then though.

RunKC 04-21-2019 11:17 AM

Jaylon Ferguson is such a confusing prospect. He did terribly in underwear but was actually quite good on tape.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-21-2019 11:18 AM

If Sweat drops you HAVE to jump. I don't give a ****.

Jerok 04-21-2019 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14217378)

I just hate the last name Sweat. In my professional opinion he will play worse because I hate his last name.

BryanBusby 04-21-2019 11:21 AM

Quote:

That's probably the most obv statement yet.

Chris Meck 04-21-2019 11:21 AM

Quote:

yeah. Or Gary. Or Tillery, in my opinion.

But if either WR named Brown falls as well.

Simply Red 04-21-2019 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 14217332)
I don't know what you're looking at. I see pretty good balance, good change of direction, pretty good leg drive and excellent acceleration. As a late round pick, there's a lot to like there. There's no telling of course, if he can do that against elite NFL talent, but he looks to be a mix of Jamaal Charles' speed with a little of Hunt's balance and drive.

His tape's against mostly small school opponents. Only question is will it translate.

Maybe i just landed on the wrong reels - he looks less impressive than Darrel Williams LSU highlights. I will look further into this matter.