ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs A question for Chief fans (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=312261)

Packfan12 12-12-2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 13279107)
Since that game, Green Bay has had as many Super Bowl wins as KC has had in playoff wins.

I'd hope that one regular season loss 14 years ago doesn't hurt that much..

I guess we're spoiled your saying lol.

Dartgod 12-12-2017 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 13279129)
We still want to beat you in a Super Bowl. You will always have that win on us.

DAMN YOU, MAX MCGEE!! :cuss:

Discuss Thrower 12-12-2017 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Packfan12 (Post 13279141)
I guess we're spoiled your saying lol.

Nah. GB isn't an unlikable franchise and fanbase considering it's still technically "community owned" and is centered in the smallest NFL municipality.

They're the model for how things should be in a football team not being the plaything of a billionaire.

Packfan12 12-12-2017 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 13279144)
DAMN YOU, MAX MCGEE!! :cuss:

That was so long ago it doesn't matter now lol.

Packfan12 12-12-2017 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 13279154)
Nah. GB isn't an unlikable franchise and fanbase considering it's still technically "community owned" and is centered in the smallest NFL municipality.

They're the model for how things should be in a football team not being the plaything of a billionaire.

Thanks man. I wore my Packer stuff in KC last year at s Royals game. Your fans all liked the Packers. I was happy as I was worried about being made fun of haha.

cooper barrett 12-12-2017 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tooge (Post 13279029)
I will have to GTFO. I have no pics from that game, it was too long ago. I don't think my phone took pics back then. There were two steak houses right outside the parking lot. One was Brett (Brent) Favre's, the other was a place you cooked your own steak over a hugh firepit. We went to the latter. Not sure if Favre's is still there after he went to Minny and played for the rival for a year.

GREEN BAY (WLUK) -- Brett Favre isn't giving up his stake in Brett Favre's Steakhouse, but the restaurant is giving up his name.
Starting Wednesday, the restaurant's name will become Hall of Fame Chophouse. Brett Favre Steakhouse general manager Dennis Fenrick said they see this as a way to recognize all the Green Bay Packers who've been inducted into the Pro Football and Packers halls of fame.

https://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bph...y6EjovA/ls.jpg

Chief Henry 12-12-2017 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Packfan12 (Post 13277179)
I was wondering if you guys remembered an overtime game against my Packers back in 2003 at Lambeau field where you guys came back and beat us. I have to say out of the top 15 Packer losses that ranks right up there as the most heartbreaking as far as regular season games go. We had you guys and you were one of the best teams in the league that year. I remember it took me a couple weeks to get over that loss. That said I thought I would ask you guys if you remembered it or were at the game? Congrats on your win yesterday and you looked like the old Chiefs that started the year 4-0. Always like seeing you do well and I hope you guys make the playoffs. I hope you all have a good Christmas as well.

I was at that game Packfan12...Some very good friends of mine split Packer season tickets with another family member. We were about 14 rows behind the Packer bench on the 47 yard line....Packer fans were awesome. Lambeau Field was very quiet exiting the stadium that's for sure. I recall one of the Chiefs wide receivers doing the worm after catching a TD in south end zone and I was embarrassed watching that garbage. I'm from the old school where you hand the ball to the official.....The next day the KC Star had a headline in big bold letters saying "The Joy of Six"

I have that Monday sports page framed and up in my mancave.

The Chiefs were down by two scores in the 2nd half and some how pulled a rabbit out of the hat.

stevieray 12-12-2017 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Henry (Post 13279185)
I was at that game Packfan12...Some very good friends of mine split Packer season tickets with another family member. We were about 14 rows behind the Packer bench on the 47 yard line....Packer fans were awesome. Lambeau Field was very quiet exiting the stadium that's for sure. I recall one of the Chiefs wide receivers doing the worm after catching a TD in south end zone and I was embarrassed watching that garbage. I'm from the old school where you hand the ball to the official.....The next day the KC Star had a headline in big bold letters saying "The Joy of Six"

I have that Monday sports page framed and up in my mancave.

The Chiefs were down by two scores in the 2nd half and some how pulled a rabbit out of the hat.

Chief Henry sighting! Merry Christmas!

I remember that play..thought for sure we would lose...that catch brought to my feet..funny how those moments remain.

Packfan12 12-12-2017 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cooper barrett (Post 13279184)
GREEN BAY (WLUK) -- Brett Favre isn't giving up his stake in Brett Favre's Steakhouse, but the restaurant is giving up his name.
Starting Wednesday, the restaurant's name will become Hall of Fame Chophouse. Brett Favre Steakhouse general manager Dennis Fenrick said they see this as a way to recognize all the Green Bay Packers who've been inducted into the Pro Football and Packers halls of fame.

https://s3-media1.fl.yelpcdn.com/bph...y6EjovA/ls.jpg

Wow that's pretty awesome!

jspchief 12-12-2017 06:26 PM

I was at that game. Gonzo had a big day. Ahman Green fumbled in OT then Green hit Kennison for a long TD on the very next play.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Packfan12 12-13-2017 10:07 AM

I think the only time we beat KC in recent years was 2007 in Arrowhead. Woodson had a pick six that day if I recall. You guys have owned us though mostly.

Rausch 12-13-2017 03:27 PM

Wait, is this THE Packfan from 2001 era?...

Packfan12 12-13-2017 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 13281305)

Nope this is the first time I've posted here ever.

Tribal Warfare 12-13-2017 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 13281305)

He'd claim if he was from the KCStar BB with his media guide in hand. Good ole Kenny