ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Bloodborne (PS4) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=291560)

Gonzo 04-02-2015 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallcrawler (Post 11415070)
Yeah, these guys have never held anyone's hand through the games they've made.

The information is there, its up to you to go and get it. If you choose to ignore what is there for you, enjoy dying until the learning process finally kicks in.

Every time I hear a complaint about how the game is too hard, or I didn't know how to play, when all the information is right ****ing there for the taking, I always imagine those people sounding just like this megadouche.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNlNqmf2yr0

LMAO awesome vid.

Mother****erJones 04-02-2015 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 11414595)
Make sure that friend is on hand for the next 2, then.

He helped me beat the blood-starved beast

Gonzo 04-03-2015 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11415843)
He helped me beat the blood-starved beast

I'm about to go up against him solo.
I actually beat the machine gun douche in less that 10 seconds. He jumped after me, I dodged, turned and hit him and he fell off the fricken side of the building. LMAO
The axe can be brutal. I use it for my backup.

Sassy Squatch 04-03-2015 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11417860)
I'm about to go up against him solo.
I actually beat the machine gun douche in less that 10 seconds. He jumped after me, I dodged, turned and hit him and he fell off the fricken side of the building. LMAO
The axe can be brutal. I use it for my backup.

Yep. Quite a few hard encounters can be cheesed pretty easily.

Gonzo 04-04-2015 11:49 AM

Beat the sex-starved beast. First try, solo.
Not easy but if you study his moves, he's got a huge weakness.
Spoiler!

Gonzo 04-04-2015 12:22 PM

I've got to say that every time I even start to think that this game is getting old or too repetitive, it throws a huge curveball at me.
I think I've probably got 20-30 hours invested and I still have a long way to go. Perhaps I was a little too cautious there for a bit. I've upgraded past level 40. I got to level 30 before I sacked up enough to delve into old Yarnham.
I'm one-hitting the **** out of these assholes. However, I can see that this is still one helluva challenge. The last boss damn near had me.

BigBeauford 04-04-2015 04:08 PM

Downed Father G. Feels good man!

Mother****erJones 04-04-2015 05:25 PM

All the way to the boss at unseen village

Gonzo 04-05-2015 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 11418926)
All the way to the boss at unseen village

I got there by dying. Was ambushed by one of those bag-carrying bastards. I lit the lamp, decided I needed to go back to the HD to resupply and it wouldn't allow me back.
I went up against Vicar Amelia last night, I was kicking her ass... Got her down to the last 20% on her health bar. Then she got me cornered and I glitched thru the wall. Pissed me off something fierce. Had to restart.

Mother****erJones 04-06-2015 07:53 AM

Got the unseen village boss down. One more there to go. So much fun, I play co-op but on my next play through I will be soloing bosses.

Sassy Squatch 04-06-2015 10:40 AM

PSA. You need to turn the game off completely once in a while to avoid the memory leak bug. I was putting mine in standby and apparently I made 5 bosses easy as hell. Got to them on this play through I'm currently on and they were beating my ass into the ground. Probably been touched upon already in this thread but it can't be stressed enough.

Gonzo 04-06-2015 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 11421180)
PSA. You need to turn the game off completely once in a while to avoid the memory leak bug. I was putting mine in standby and apparently I made 5 bosses easy as hell. Got to them on this play through I'm currently on and they were beating my ass into the ground. Probably been touched upon already in this thread but it can't be stressed enough.

No it hasn't. I'll research that.
Amelia is kicking my ass regularly. Have to admit, the bosses in the labyrinth are fun as hell.

The Franchise 04-08-2015 09:42 AM

Got to play for about 30-40 minutes last night finally. Damn good game so far. I swear it ****s with you though. Gets you confident....and then lures your ass in.

Mother****erJones 04-08-2015 10:31 AM

I've heard about that. I'm at the castle and nightmare of mensis.

Sassy Squatch 04-08-2015 08:58 PM

Man, this game had one hell of a finale.

Spoiler!