ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Dez Bryant (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290860)

The Franchise 02-25-2015 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11346987)
Especially when all the hot Milfs shop at target.

Truth.

KCrockaholic 02-25-2015 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11346987)
Especially when all the hot Milfs shop at target.

**** Target. And Wal Mart.

KCUnited 02-25-2015 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baconeater (Post 11346925)
The **** is a millionaire football player doing at Walmart?

Looking for a job that will support him and his 3 kids when he's banned from football.

-King- 02-25-2015 01:34 PM

So... Walmart held on to the tape for 4 years and didn't contact police because...?

ToxSocks 02-25-2015 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 11347001)
So... Walmart held on to the tape for 4 years and didn't contact police because...?

Why would they?

-King- 02-25-2015 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11347002)
Why would they?

So walmart security is in the business of covering up assault?

Hootie 02-25-2015 01:38 PM

if something that Dez did 4 years ago is the reason why he'd be "banned from the NFL", that's just insane to me.

I guess if he murdered someone at Wal-Mart, then, well yeah. But if he was involved in a "domestic dispute" 4 ****ing years ago and it comes to light now and it's not because the woman involved reported it, then good ****ing grief. I don't even think he should face criminal prosecution for that.

-King- 02-25-2015 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11347007)
if something that Dez did 4 years ago is the reason why he'd be "banned from the NFL", that's just insane to me.

I guess if he murdered someone at Wal-Mart, then, well yeah. But if he was involved in a "domestic dispute" 4 ****ing years ago and it comes to light now and it's not because the woman involved reported it, then good ****ing grief. I don't even think he should face criminal prosecution for that.

This.

I don't even really buy that there's a video tape to be honest.

Hootie 02-25-2015 01:40 PM

let's be honest, here

how many NFL players have hit their significant others in the past 10 years?

I'd be willing to bet there are a handful of planeteers that may have been involved in a domestic dispute or two.

4 years ago?

Come the **** on.

I don't condone domestic abuse, you know, ever ... but holding a guy who is in line for a new contract hostage because he did something 4 years ago is insane to me.

This country and its gross obsession with celebrities is awful.

Jimmya 02-25-2015 01:42 PM

I'm gonna say at least 30% hit their significant others.

beach tribe 02-25-2015 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 11345675)
Dez had a pretty bad past. I remember when he was going pro I saw some bad stories. Mainly parent issues though.

His mother is a crack ho.

Jeff Ireland asked him if she was still a crack ho at the combine..ROFL

Hootie 02-25-2015 01:44 PM

the NFL is a thug league

fine, let's ban Dez Bryant

but let's make the rules apply to everyone

any NFL player that is found to have been in any domestic dispute that was their fault in the past 15 years should be banned as well

let's just go on a big STEROIDS level which hunt and get rid of all the woman beaters in the NFL

that way Mike DeVito and Mike Catapano will be star players!

KC native 02-25-2015 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 11345805)

I was one of those kids who begged not to go home. That's how i wound up in a group home. The therapist evaluated me and came to the conclusion that i was just being a "rebelious teen", despite my myriad of horror stories, my father's criminal history and substance abuse.

I was in awe after the therapist came to that conclusion. How anyone could come to that conclusion after what i shared was unbelievable and i refused to go home and back into that mess.

When it comes to "escaping" the gang life, it's a bit embellished. There is ALWAYS a way.

In order for me to move forward, i COMPLETELY erased my past @ age 15. Different city, ditched my GF, no family and made a whole new set of friends an hour away from where i grew up. It's plenty doable if that person is WILLING to do it.

And if your home life is so awful, then you'd probably be motivated enough to do it.

There's simply too many resources out there for troubled youth as long as you're willing to do it.

That therapist should lose his/her job.

That being said, not all areas have the same access to resources for kids with those backgrounds. In addition, because of the disjointed nature of some of these support resources, a lot of people including professionals (social workers, POs, therapists) don't know about them.

My wife is working under a federal grant for the county here and part of her job is case management. She's been tasked with gathering up all the local resources and putting it together for the other therapists to use in their case management as well.

loochy 02-25-2015 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11347020)
the NFL is a thug league

racist

Hootie 02-25-2015 01:54 PM

I like how the NFL has all of these issues (concussions, domestic violence) and they went years, and years, and years, and years without addressing them ... covering them up ...

now that TMZ and all of the idiot tabloid media uncovers all of it now we have to sit through commercials and ad campaigns like the NFL actually cares about these issues

uh, no

they care about the bottom line, and that's it

It's a joke. I'd respect the NFL more if they'd stop trying to feed the public bullshit about them caring about cleaning up these issues. They don't. Just put a ****ing clause in every contract that says, "by playing football you are waiving your rights to sue us due to any health related issues down the road" and "if you are convicted of domestic abuse your contract is subject to immediate termination" and stop shoving these ad campaigns down our ****ing throats.

We get it, NFL ... you're billionaire big business ... stop trying to pretend like you give a shit. You don't.