ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football the ESPN playoff machine (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=288769)

JD10367 11-30-2014 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 11153397)
Put on your sarcasm hat, son. ;)

So him thinking the Chiefs will finish 11-5 with the #1 seed is sarcasm? ;)

DaFace 11-30-2014 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 11153355)
Just saw on the NFL Network crawl that the NFL competition committee looking into re-seeding.

They've talked about that for a few years now. I don't think that's in reaction to the current situation.

Crying Ramtard 11-30-2014 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 11153458)
They've talked about that for a few years now. I don't think that's in reaction to the current situation.

LOL they already knew they were doing it years ago. Now they are creating a scenario over the last 2/3 years to make you believe its needed.

Crying Ramtard 11-30-2014 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 11153145)
The fact that you think the level of orchestration you talk about could actually be happening without someone finding out is stupidity so epic, that there has not been a single poster pass through here with a more ridiculous belief.

This is nothing more than an unshakeable dellusion that you have created for yourself as a coping mechanism to deal with how badly horrible losses have bwoken your wittle heart.

There are way too many reasons not to do this, and too many holes in the theory that it does.

You have taken the fact that the NFL has darlings who get the calls, and turned it into Tyler Durden making soap in the locker rooms.

You are a pussy, a nut, and an idiot.

Congratulations.

various fake religions/cults and government's and big business fool thousands/millions/countless people all the time. You know most of tv is fake and edited to influence you. You think a multibillion business run by lawyers cant do the same ?

Crying Ramtard 11-30-2014 01:48 PM

Quote:

The fact that you think the level of orchestration you talk about could actually be happening without someone finding out is stupidity so epic

nope, I found out.

BigMeatballDave 11-30-2014 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 11153458)

I'm for whatever keeps losing teams out of the post season.

Bugeater 11-30-2014 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave (Post 11153920)
I'm for whatever keeps losing teams out of the post season.

If they're calling it "re-seeding" I would assume they mean just changing up the seeding so the shitty teams don't get home games and not taking away the automatic qualifier for the division champion.

DaFace 11-30-2014 03:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baconeater (Post 11154171)
If they're calling it "re-seeding" I would assume they mean just changing up the seeding so the shitty teams don't get home games and not taking away the automatic qualifier for the division champion.

Correct.

beach tribe 11-30-2014 03:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram29jackson (Post 11153817)
various fake religions/cults and government's and big business fool thousands/millions/countless people all the time. You know most of tv is fake and edited to influence you. You think a multibillion business run by lawyers cant do the same ?

Everything you just said is true. What you are implying is nowhere near the same thing.

The large majority of NFL players are broke 3 years after their careers, which average 4 years, are over.

How do they keep these player quiet about it, when independent news outlets will pay them huge sums of money for this story?

BTW, I'm just doing this for entertainment purposes at this point.
Watching you fit everyone , and every impossibility into your delusion is morbidly entertaining.

Please, explain it to me.

Crying Ramtard 11-30-2014 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 11154247)
Everything you just said is true. What you are implying is nowhere near the same thing.

The large majority of NFL players are broke 3 years after their careers, which average 4 years, are over.

How do they keep these player quiet about it, when independent news outlets will pay them huge sums of money for this story?
BTW, I'm just doing this for entertainment purposes at this point.
Watching you fit everyone , and every impossibility into your delusion is morbidly entertaining.

Please, explain it to me.

they hire the best athletes which are usually as you see in the news, are the dumbest thugs. These guys get paid millions to goof off and show off for a short time. Media is run by government and nfl, they wont say anything because they'll lose money and never find work.

the nfl and media are in bed for billions of dollars they feed and fund each other. Who's going to be the renegade and lose ever finding work again messing with that ?

BigMeatballDave 11-30-2014 06:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baconeater (Post 11154171)

Better than nothing, I suppose, but it's still shitty.

Hootie 11-30-2014 06:54 PM

told everyone Seattle was going to win that division

Hootie 11-30-2014 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram29jackson (Post 11154713)
they hire the best athletes which are usually as you see in the news, are the dumbest thugs. These guys get paid millions to goof off and show off for a short time. Media is run by government and nfl, they wont say anything because they'll lose money and never find work.

the nfl and media are in bed for billions of dollars they feed and fund each other. Who's going to be the renegade and lose ever finding work again messing with that ?

you are truly dumb

but you're too dumb to realize how dumb you are so this is a pointless post

that is all

carry on, dipshit

DaFace 11-30-2014 07:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie 2.0 (Post 11154834)
you are truly dumb

but you're too dumb to realize how dumb you are so this is a pointless post

that is all

carry on, dipshit

I reached the conclusion that he's either a troll or he's destined for a life bagging groceries at Wal-Mart. Neither scenario is worth devoting energy toward in a debate.

Crying Ramtard 11-30-2014 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 11154928)
I reached the conclusion that he's either a troll or he's destined for a life bagging groceries at Wal-Mart. Neither scenario is worth devoting energy toward in a debate.

the dumbest people in the world make millions ie athletes,actors etc.

There are some very smart people at low paying jobs this day and age. Again, I prove to be intellectually superior while you don't think through your foolish comments.

how about those Cards huh ? they can win one more game and still miss the playoffs,possibly 2 games.

their hopes will come down to the last 2 minutes of the last game of the season nd youll just sit there and think its normal....