ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MU ****Official 2014 Missouri Tigers Football Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280230)

Reaper16 01-04-2014 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10334624)
Nothing turned me against the SEC quite like The Paul Finebaum show. It's like my own Radio Milles Collines.

I love the Finebaum show. It's like if CP were only bad/dumb posters, and instead of having discussions among each other they had to direct their takes at a single board moderator, who is himself a gigantic troll. My tolerance for stupid is pretty high, though.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-04-2014 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reaper16 (Post 10334631)
I love the Finebaum show. It's like if CP were only bad/dumb posters, and instead of having discussions among each other they had to direct their takes at a single board moderator, who is himself a gigantic troll. My tolerance for stupid is pretty high, though.

Which is wonderful if it's a side dish rather than the entire menu, but that's my cross to bear. The sports radio station in town decided that they would cut into the last two hours of SVP and Rusillo (IMO, the best sports radio anywhere) to play it.

Reaper16 01-04-2014 01:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10334633)
Which is wonderful if it's a side dish rather than the entire menu, but that's my cross to bear. The sports radio station in town decided that they would cut into the last two hours of SVP and Rusillo (IMO, the best sports radio anywhere) to play it.

I see where you're coming from. I'm not a regular sports radio listener. When I do tune into Finebaum it is because I specifically want to laugh. I don't have to worry about his show taking away a slot from another show that offers better analysis & discussion.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-04-2014 01:30 AM

I despise traditional sports radio. The fewer callers, the better. There's a local show in town that is passable, but aside from that I listen to SVP, The Herd, or Coach and Company. The Coach is a must listen, in part for some of the WWE stories he tells.

Captain Obvious 01-04-2014 01:32 AM

Sam really showed that he likes to strip and sack other dudes.

|Zach| 01-04-2014 01:54 AM

http://i.imgur.com/Czrlnay.gif

bowener 01-04-2014 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 10334656)

Nice.

PS-So drunk.

Signed, CoMo Bars

Saul Good 01-04-2014 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 10334656)

Should have been a penalty. Lawn darts are illegal.

Mosbonian 01-04-2014 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10334642)
I despise traditional sports radio. The fewer callers, the better. There's a local show in town that is passable, but aside from that I listen to SVP, The Herd, or Coach and Company. The Coach is a must listen, in part for some of the WWE stories he tells.

Wanna have you ears assailed.....for several years while going home every day my senses were attacked having to listen to The Sports Huddle in Lexington. Talk about cruel and unusual punishment...

And then there was the Joe B. Hall and Denny Crum Show.....when ESPN Radio finally got picked up locally it was a breath of fresh air.

'Hamas' Jenkins 01-04-2014 12:21 PM

Wallace chose ****ing Arkansas. Are you kidding me? I'm getting tired of those dipshits recruiting St. Louis better than Missouri does. I hope Shane Ray pulls Wallace's cock through his ass in two years.

Pepe Silvia 01-04-2014 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 10335309)
Wallace chose ****ing Arkansas. Are you kidding me? I'm getting tired of those dipshits recruiting St. Louis better than Missouri does. I hope Shane Ray pulls Wallace's cock through his ass in two years.

I hope he wants to lose every week.

GloryDayz 01-04-2014 01:05 PM

Hope to make it back for all of the game... This is day-1 of the FIRST Robotic six-week build season, and this is going to be fun...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/f5zWzICG5to" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Eleazar 01-04-2014 02:03 PM

Ealy is declaring for the draft

Pitt Gorilla 01-04-2014 05:19 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/O3obEuj7fOI?list=UUsWz3SZVLdg3g51HSN4lPNA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

warpaint* 01-04-2014 08:26 PM

What an ending last night...just awesome! I'm very happy for Michael Sam to come through like that in spectacular fashion to put an exclamation point on a sensational senior season. It's fitting for this team to win that way IMO...they made big plays like that all year long.