ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs I wish this offense were a smelly turd. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=277980)

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-27-2013 09:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10130484)
Then perhaps it might be wise not to click on the thread entitled "I wish this offense were a smelly turd".

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 10132895)
You guys can nitpick, but I'm going to enjoy 8-0 and the rest of the ride into the playoffs. After last season's abortion, I'm giving myself a free pass on picking out corn in the Chiefs inevitable "first round exit" turd sandwich.

LMAO

Props for acknowledging that it's coming.

Just Passin' By 10-27-2013 09:18 PM

Many of you have been bitching because the team had losing records. Now, the team is 8-0 and the bitching continues.

Some of you would be bitching if the three most beautiful women in the world all teamed up to blow you at the same time, but didn't swallow at the end.

Mr. Flopnuts 10-27-2013 09:37 PM

I have spent the entire season just enjoying the ride. I'm not gonna stop. But I'm sick and ****ing tired of Eric "Mandrich" Fisher. I'm going to run shit on that sack of shit until he proves me wrong. His play a half a season into his rookie campaign as the number 1 pick in the draft is a ****ing abortion. Nothing short of a ****ing abortion.

Molitoth 10-27-2013 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 10132935)
Many of you have been bitching because the team had losing records. Now, the team is 8-0 and the bitching continues.

Some of you would be bitching if the three most beautiful women in the world all teamed up to blow you at the same time, but didn't swallow at the end.

If those three women blew me every Sunday for the last 3 decades and never swallowed.... Yes I would bitch about it.

Consistent1 10-27-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 10133004)
I have spent the entire season just enjoying the ride. I'm not gonna stop. But I'm sick and ****ing tired of Eric "Mandrich" Fisher. I'm going to run shit on that sack of shit until he proves me wrong. His play a half a season into his rookie campaign as the number 1 pick in the draft is a ****ing abortion. Nothing short of a ****ing abortion.

Fisher has been controversial from day one. We all get that.

Still the only 8-0 team no matter how you slice it.

We shall see what happens.

DaneMcCloud 10-27-2013 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 10133010)
If those three women blew me every Sunday for the last 3 decades and never swallowed.... Yes I would bitch about it.

Jesus.

Not me.

DaneMcCloud 10-27-2013 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consistent1 (Post 10133023)
Fisher has been controversial from day one. We all get that.

Still the only 8-0 team no matter how you slice it.

We shall see what happens.

Fisher sucks, irrespective of the Chiefs record.

Consistent1 10-27-2013 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 10133026)
Fisher sucks, irrespective of the Chiefs record.

Did I say he is doing anything great?

Most didn't want him to start with, we should all know that by now.

Pasta Little Brioni 10-27-2013 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 10132788)
Clay; GIF'd UP 2013.

JFC, man; IT'S TIME ALREADY.

He is gettin the poon...we are out of luck

DaneMcCloud 10-27-2013 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consistent1 (Post 10133036)
Did I say he is doing anything great?

Most didn't want him to start with, we should all know that by now.

No, just confirming

:thumb:

Pasta Little Brioni 10-27-2013 09:51 PM

Leaving way too many points on the field. This has potential to be a real special season can't miss those in a big game.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-27-2013 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Just Passin' By (Post 10132935)

Uh, ****in-a right I would. Homo.

Aries Walker 10-27-2013 10:01 PM

Consider Trent Dilfer. A mediocre quarterback with an average offensive unit, but one bench over from an absolutely smothering defense. And do you know what big, shiny piece of jewelry Trent Dilfer has these days?

That's right. A ring.

Discuss Thrower 10-27-2013 10:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 10133109)
Consider Trent Dilfer. A mediocre quarterback with an average offensive unit, but one bench over from an absolutely smothering defense. And do you know what big, shiny piece of jewelry Trent Dilfer has these days?

That's right. A ring.

Those days are loooooooooooooooooooooong gone.

Sweet Daddy Hate 10-27-2013 10:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 10133109)

That's right. A ring.

:shake: