ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Why Geno Smith fell in the draft (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272695)

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 08:52 PM

Tyler Bray has 2 mega threads praising....lmao

the single biggest **** head in the draft

tk13 05-01-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9650795)
#39 is mid second?

by the definitions used on this board regularly, Flacco and Rodgers were risks

I said almost.

Flacco was definitely a risk. But still, those guys were taken in the 1st round because most sane GM's value the QB position highly. Geno fell completely down the board. People are looking at this through the Chiefs' usual prism of fear, but even aside from that, the whole thing is very strange.

Marcellus 05-01-2013 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9650846)
Tyler Bray - udfa, world's biggest douchebag...."HE'S OUR QBOTF...REJOICE! REID WILL TEACH HIM MATURITY!"

Geno Smith....."HE FELL ALL THE WAY TO #39, PLUS HE TEXTS...TOO RISKY!"

You probably are too dumb to realize that he didn't just drop over the texting right?

Joe Flacco, Dan Marino, and Aaron Rodgers didn't go 39 BTW.

BossChief 05-01-2013 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9650805)
I would LOVE to draft a franchise QB but unlike you I realize you cant do that when they dont exist in the current draft.

I also understand Reid and Dorsey have absolutely nothing to do with the previous 30 years in KC. Nothing, nada, zip, zilch.

That simple fact separates the people with brains from the people who just want something so bad they think they can imagine it into fruition.

Its kind of like having apposable thumbs.... or not.

Haha

In the last 6 drafts, we have drafted in the top 5 in 4 of them.

Right now, I'd trade ALL FOUR OF THOSE PLAYERS for anyof the top ten quarterbacks.

Sadly, one of those guys has already moved on to another team and another of those guys is seemingly on his last legs in KC...on a 1 year deal.

Let me give you a little treasure hunt...

Go and look at the last 10 quarterbacks to win a superbowl and come back and tell me how many of them we passed on in the draft.

I'll be right here, waiting for you intricate excuses for why it was totally fine to pass on al of them.

Sure-Oz 05-01-2013 08:55 PM

This guy fired his agent cause his dumbass thought he was going #1 overall despite unlimited rumors of kc taking an OT

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9650860)
I said almost.

Flacco was definitely a risk. But still, those guys were taken in the 1st round because most sane GM's value the QB position highly. Geno fell completely down the board. People are looking at this through the Chiefs' usual prism of fear, but even aside from that, the whole thing is very strange.

two historically smart franchises drafted them, and they were both clearly risky moves...most of the other franchises didn't and wouldn't have drafted them anywhere near where they were taken

it's a lesson we learn and forget...learn and forget

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9650863)
You probably are too dumb to realize that he didn't just drop over the texting right?

Joe Flacco, Dan Marino, and Aaron Rodgers didn't go 39 BTW.

we're done with you...you can go home

the question you asked was answered, definitively

you're wrong

again

In58men 05-01-2013 08:58 PM

Sources say: Geno never had a phone, his agent was taking all the calls.

wazu 05-01-2013 08:59 PM

I think this is all bullshit.

O.city 05-01-2013 09:01 PM

When will the Geno stuff die?

In58men 05-01-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9650919)
I think this is all bullshit.

See the first page.

the Talking Can 05-01-2013 09:03 PM

night all

i always sleep well after clowning marcellus

Marcellus 05-01-2013 09:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9650875)
Haha

In the last 6 drafts, we have drafted in the top 5 in 4 of them.

Right now, I'd trade ALL FOUR OF THOSE PLAYERS for anyof the top ten quarterbacks.

Sadly, one of those guys has already moved on to another team and another of those guys is seemingly on his last legs in KC...on a 1 year deal.

Let me give you a little treasure hunt...

Go and look at the last 10 quarterbacks to win a superbowl and come back and tell me how many of them we passed on in the draft.

I'll be right here, waiting for you intricate excuses for why it was totally fine to pass on al of them.

You keep proving my point dude. Read your post above about all these past drafts. Now read what I posted you responded to. (Pay close attention to the bolded parts, its like getting the answer to a test)

If you dont get it, its not my fault. I also have to wonder how you tie your shoes.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 9650805)
I would LOVE to draft a franchise QB but unlike you I realize you cant do that when they dont exist in the current draft.

I also understand Reid and Dorsey have absolutely nothing to do with the previous 30 years in KC. Nothing, nada, zip, zilch.

Those simple facts separates the people with brains from the people who just want something so bad they think they can imagine it into fruition.

Its kind of like having apposable thumbs.... or not.

Cannibal 05-01-2013 09:04 PM

You broads STILL think we should've taken Geno 1.1 with all of QB needy teams that passed on his ass after we did?

****ing reeruned...

O.city 05-01-2013 09:05 PM

It's somewhat funny that we've decided there are no franchise QB's in this draft, 2 weeks after teh draft.