ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft *** The Official Draft Chance Warmack Thread *** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270256)

Halfcan 02-23-2013 10:50 AM

Shields was a first ballot HOFer?

BigBeauford 02-23-2013 10:51 AM

Warmack has such a big gut.

Hog's Gone Fishin 02-23-2013 11:00 AM

Mayock just said watching tape of Jokel he's get beat by quick edge rushers and Johnny Football always saved his ass.

suds79 02-23-2013 11:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by qbsacker93 (Post 9428047)
Warmack has such a big gut.

Yeah he doesn't look the part of the best player in the draft.

Just looks fat.

Mother****erJones 02-23-2013 11:20 AM

Mayock slammed Joeckel! ROFL Id take Warmack over Joeckel. IF they didnt take a QB, id be ok with Warmack and re-signing Albert. Albert Warmack Hudson Asamoah Winston isnt a bad oline

suds79 02-23-2013 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9428082)
Mayock slammed Joeckel! ROFL Id take Warmack over Joeckel. IF they didnt take a QB, id be ok with Warmack and re-signing Albert. Albert Warmack Hudson Asamoah Winston isnt a bad oline

Still too high for a Guard.

You can get another guy to give you about the same production in the middle rounds.

They just don't effect games.

Mother****erJones 02-23-2013 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9428087)
Still too high for a Guard.

You can get another guy to give you about the same production in the middle rounds.

They just don't effect games.

Ya i know but if its BPA and he's the BPA you take him. Again I want a QB or something that has an impact. **** I like Coraderrelle Patterson. Kid will blow up at the combine

Mr. Laz 02-23-2013 11:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9428105)
Ya i know but if its BPA and he's the BPA you take him. Again I want a QB or something that has an impact. **** I like Coraderrelle Patterson. Kid will blow up at the combine

BPA is a myth

The greatest punter in history isn't worth as much a solid starter at most other positions.

MVPA would be a better description

htismaqe 02-23-2013 11:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9428082)

Not only no but **** NO.

The best left guard we've EVER SEEN was an undrafted FA that used to play fullback.

Do I need to say it again?

Mr. Laz 02-23-2013 11:56 AM

Warmack is sweating his ass off during these combine drills

face totally drenched

I wonder if they have ever had a player have a heart attack in the middle of draft combine workouts. LMAO

Gadzooks 02-23-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9428042)
I never got a straight answer out of some of you people.

Why is/was Mayock considered to be a draft guy people can trust, even though he's projected and even RECOMMENDED that Kansas City draft a LT and move Albert to G in their past drafts? He did it with Monroe, Bulaga, and I'm pretty sure he did it with Solder too.

Now he's on this Warmack kick. When was Mayock EVER a good draft analyst?

Haven't you seen the commercials on NFLN? He said "Russell Wilson will be better on Sundays than playing in shorts" prior to the actual draft. The man obviously knows what he's talking about.

Rausch 02-23-2013 12:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Laz (Post 9423759)
On Friday, ESPN's Todd McShay called the former Alabama guard one of the best players, regardless of position, in this year's draft.

So a year ago taking a freak G was a ****ing reeruned idea but with the NO 1 PICK it's now?...

BigBeauford 02-23-2013 12:20 PM

Both of our "best" options did nothing to differentiate themselves from the field. In fact, just watching these workouts, it seems this might be the best year ever to wait on an OL until later in the draft. That's how you will find the real value, not taking the 4th best qb. I also came away very impressed with the pony tailed center, can't remember his name.

candyman 02-23-2013 12:28 PM

Someone please help a n00b out...is sorter really the girl in all those gifs?

suds79 02-23-2013 01:04 PM

I love how Mayock & Eisen are amazed by the O-linemen fast 40 times. Then when Warmack runs his slow 40 time Mayock says " I don't care what is 40 time is"