ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Scott Piolli's Top 10 Underclassmen (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269399)

htismaqe 01-28-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9358291)
Nope. Just didn't take Geno.

I want Geno or Wilson.

If we don't take one of the two, I'm gonna go full reerun. :D

htismaqe 01-28-2013 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9358298)
What about Barkley? Isnt he #2 or #3 ?

I'm not as high on Barkley as the other 2.

Saccopoo 01-28-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9358251)
What kind of meltdown are you going to have if he's not?

Pretty ****ing huge, to be honest.

The Bad Guy 01-28-2013 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9358310)
I'm not as high on Barkley as the other 2.

I'm higher on Barkley than I am on Wilson.

DJ's left nut 01-28-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9358288)
Did that asshole come out and say he would have hired Pepper?

No, that's just been my theory from the jump.

Nobody else will work for the ****stain, so it had to be a BB guy. I don't think McDaniels would've left his posh gig in NE, where he's young enough to just wait out BB's retirement and take over.

That left me with Pepper.

The Bad Guy 01-28-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9358336)
No, that's just been my theory from the jump.

Nobody else will work for the ****stain, so it had to be a BB guy. I don't think McDaniels would've left his posh gig in NE, where he's young enough to just wait out BB's retirement and take over.

That left me with Pepper.

Heard a rumor middle of the year that Pioli and Mangini mended some fences and were talking again.

When I asked the guy if that meant Mangini could end up here if Pioli was still around, he said I'd bet on it.

htismaqe 01-28-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9358343)
Heard a rumor middle of the year that ***** and Mangini mended some fences and were talking again.

When I asked the guy if that meant Mangini could end up here if ***** was still around, he said I'd bet on it.

OMFG

:Lin:

DJ's left nut 01-28-2013 12:00 PM

Quote:

Heard a rumor middle of the year that ***** and Mangini mended some fences and were talking again.

When I asked the guy if that meant Mangini could end up here if ***** was still around, he said I'd bet on it.

Oh.

Well that's.....uh....lovely.

It's incredible how awful this guy is at his job.

Deberg_1990 01-28-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

***** " So, Clark, i think im going to bring in Mangini to clean up this mess"

Clark "hold that thought" He Immediately picks on his phone and dials Reid.

keg in kc 01-28-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefMojo (Post 9358031)
What do most suppose draft boards have Joeckel going? Who is to say Dorsey is any different than them or *****?

Nobody in the media knows where anybody is on anybody's draft board at this point. And all the teams' draft boards will change in the next month anyway. Mockers right now are throwing out guesses, which is difficult because this is a year that doesn't have any obvious blue chip talent that stands out above the rest of the class. So they naturally migrate towards perceived 'safe' picks like o- and d-linemen. Although you're still seeing QBs near (or at) the top because that's the league's tendency in recent history. And let's face it, we have a (deserved) reputation as a conservative franchise that won't draft a quarterback.

The Bad Guy 01-28-2013 12:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9358352)
Oh.

Well that's.....uh....lovely.

It's incredible how awful this guy is at his job.

It's remarkable. To watch him parade around now as some expert drives me nuts too.

The Bad Guy 01-28-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9358361)
***** " So, Clark, i think im going to bring in Mangini to clean up this mess"

Clark "hold that thought" He Immediately picks on his phone and dials Reid.

I don't think it went like that. Pioli was basically told after the Broncos game that he no longer had organizational control and that the coach would dictate if he was still around.

Pioli tried to submit a list of candidates he thought would be good fits to Clark and Mangini was on the top of that list. Mangini, Ferentz, Dean Pees, and Paul Pasqualoni were on that list.

All ****ing tree hugging assholes.

Saccopoo 01-28-2013 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9358390)
I don't think it went like that. ***** was basically told after the Broncos game that he no longer had organizational control and that the coach would dictate if he was still around.

***** tried to submit a list of candidates he thought would be good fits to Clark and Mangini was on the top of that list. Mangini, Ferentz, Dean Pees, and Paul Pasqualoni were on that list.

All ****ing tree hugging assholes.

Jesus H. Stop Dancing Christ...

htismaqe 01-28-2013 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 9358363)
Nobody in the media knows where anybody is on anybody's draft board at this point. And all the teams' draft boards will change in the next month anyway. Mockers right now are throwing out guesses, which is difficult because this is a year that doesn't have any obvious blue chip talent that stands out above the rest of the class. So they naturally migrate towards perceived 'safe' picks like o- and d-linemen. Although you're still seeing QBs near (or at) the top because that's the league's tendency in recent history. And let's face it, we have a (deserved) reputation as a conservative franchise that won't draft a quarterback.

Good post.

the Talking Can 01-28-2013 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9358269)
<SHUDDER>

Yup, that's exactly what he was going to do. Jesus, we dodged a bullet on that one, didn't we?

Pepper Johnson as head coach, Wes Welker to replace Bowe, Glennon at QB, Joeckel at LT....Mother of God.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...8jpzo1_400.gif