ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft ***RYAN NASSIB*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268696)

B14ckmon 02-08-2013 03:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandusksuna (Post 9386694)
Yes....YEs...YESSSSS! Good man. :D

If anyone didn't know you were already the dumbest person on this forum, this certainly proved it beyond all doubt. :doh!:

You forgot to bold the "in the later rounds" part. I have a feeling you don't actually know what that means.

KCrockaholic 02-08-2013 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandusksuna (Post 9386703)
Meh. Speak your mind. You won't get him anyway. I don't care. I'd probably agree with you on some of it.

I think he benefited from 2 great receivers, and he actually hurt them more than anything. What he has going for himself is that he's tall, and has decent arm strength. But I see an inaccurate QB that has bad ball placement for his receivers. He's a little self obsessed I'd assume based on what I've seen. I just don't like him at all as a prospect. I'll elaborate more when the time comes. But I just see a lot more negatives than I do positives.

KCrockaholic 02-08-2013 03:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by B14ckmon (Post 9386702)
Well you are on a forum with a photoshopped picture of him in a Chiefs jersey. So you are basically the Nsync fan equivalent to a Genonite.

http://secondroundstats.com/2013/02/...ics-breakdown/

This one shows how similar his passing metrics were to Luck's.

What does my avatar have to do with anything regarding Nassib. Geno looks great in that red.

RunKC 02-08-2013 03:45 AM

I'm not advocating for us to take this guy at 1 at all. He's in no way worth it. If we were to trade back into round 1 to take a QB, I think it would be Nassib.

NY CHIEF 02-08-2013 05:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9302139)
Post the Pinstripe Bowl in it's entirety.

Yea really...smith looked like a deer in headlights.......................ROFL

RyFo18 02-08-2013 07:23 AM

I am not a big fan of Nassib at all. Granted I've only watched about 2 games worth of him. I just don't come away impressed. His throwing motion gets elongated at times (not Tebow elongated, but somewhat). The biggest thing for me is his decision making though. Granted, that could be somewhat fixable, but that throwing motion also isn't going to help him in the NFL. DBs will pick up on it and I have a feeling he's going to throw a lot of picks at the next level.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-08-2013 02:17 PM

Keep reading on twitter and blogs how Chiefs are very intrigued with Nassib and how he is moving up as the #2 ranled QB behind Geno....

Did this guy show ANYTHING in the SR. bowl? Why are scouts so attracted to him...? Big Arm? Accurate? Smart? ...Pro System?

I don't get it.

RunKC 02-08-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9387638)
Keep reading on twitter and blogs how Chiefs are very intrigued with Nassib and how he is moving up as the #2 ranled QB behind Geno....

Did this guy show ANYTHING in the SR. bowl? Why are scouts so attracted to him...? Big Arm? Accurate? Smart? ...Pro System?

I don't get it.

I think a lot of it was Doug Marrone developing him. He has good tools. Just needs to work on his deep ball.

RunKC 02-08-2013 02:45 PM

Also interesting that Nassib only threw 2 INT's in his last 7 games. That's taking care of the ball all right.

B14ckmon 02-08-2013 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9386711)
What does my avatar have to do with anything regarding Nassib. Geno looks great in that red.

My point was that you are obviously biased.

RyFo18 02-08-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9387638)

I don't get it.

Smoke.

RunKC 02-08-2013 02:59 PM

Didn't realize that Doug Marrone changed the offenses entire scheme and Ryan Nassib learned it in 2 weeks.

Learning a completely different pro style offense so quickly will draw teams to him at the combine when they interview him. Strong football IQ.

Mr_Tomahawk 02-08-2013 03:02 PM

For those who watched him...who does he most resemble in the NFL?

Is he another noodle-armed QB?

fairladyZ 02-08-2013 03:14 PM

my opinion on who he resembles is phillip rivers but with a stronger arm and better mechanics but still a funky delievery
He doesn't have an elite arm but he's got a pretty strong arm

Messier 02-08-2013 03:32 PM

He seems really good at going through his progressions.