ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Kiper: Chiefs should take Te'o with 1st pick (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266660)

DaneMcCloud 11-15-2012 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9121430)
ROFL Come on man.... It was an "oh shit" moment when Denver took Von Miller.

Miller and Te'o have completely different skillsets, reerun

Ebolapox 11-15-2012 04:00 PM

or, you know, not. NEVER take a MLB top two, let alone top five

RunKC 11-15-2012 04:03 PM

Guys it doesn't matter which of the 3 QB's we choose. If you put them on a team with good coaching and some talent (we defenitely have the talent part) they will succeed. That's all it takes.

Hell look at Mark Sanchez. His team was loaded in his first 2 years and they made him look far better than he really was.
Matt Ryan is an above average QB but he's looked elite because he has a coordinator that's doing his job and 2 elite WR's+best TE ever.
Joe Flacco has a solid OL, elite RB and good WR's...oh and an elite defense to help him out.
Andy Dalton looks better than he is because he has a decent OL, great defense, some guy named AJ Green and a good TE in Gresham.

Hell Matt Mother****ing Cassel looked like a competent QB with talent and coaching for 2 seasons.

It's all about what coach we bring in. Talent is there guys.

Sorter 11-15-2012 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9121432)
Miller and Te'o have completely different skillsets, reerun

He really made that comparison?

LMAO.

CoMoChief 11-15-2012 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddy Rich (Post 9121226)
Here’s Mel Kiper talking about former LSU quarterback JaMarcus Russell, who was on his way to becoming one of the biggest busts in NFL history:

“Look out,” Kiper told ESPN viewers during the 2007 draft, “because (his) skill level is certainly John Elway like.” Kiper went on to say Russell had a chance in three seasons to become an “elite” NFL quarterback.

He had all the talent in the world to be a great QB in this league.

He just had a pea-sized brain, and he was your typical everday lazy-ass from Louisiana.

suds79 11-15-2012 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9121439)
Guys it doesn't matter which of the 3 QB's we choose. If you put them on a team with good coaching and some talent (we defenitely have the talent part) they will succeed. That's all it takes.

Hell look at Mark Sanchez. His team was loaded in his first 2 years and they made him look far better than he really was.
Matt Ryan is an above average QB but he's looked elite because he has a coordinator that's doing his job and 2 elite WR's+best TE ever.
Joe Flacco has a solid OL, elite RB and good WR's...oh and an elite defense to help him out.
Andy Dalton looks better than he is because he has a decent OL, great defense, some guy named AJ Green and a good TE in Gresham.

Hell Matt Mother****ing Cassel looked like a competent QB with talent and coaching for 2 seasons.

Could not disagree more. You're devaluing QBs.

Listen to me when I say this... QBs make WRs.

Roddie White has been putting up 1200+ yard seasons because of Matt Ryan.

You think Jordie Nelson and James Jones would make this a solid offense if they were here? Of course not. They've got Aaron Rogers.

Amazing how lucky Peyton Manning was to be surrounded by all that great WR talent all those years. (note sarcasm) I mean it's uncanny how the Colts where to giftwrap to Peyton the Pierre Garcons & Dallas Clarks of the world.... I don't know how he would have made it otherwise. :rolleyes:

Pasta Little Brioni 11-15-2012 04:23 PM

That would be awful

vailpass 11-15-2012 04:30 PM

Quote:

Different story.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-15-2012 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9121474)
Different story.

Are you sure he isn't one of you?

suds79 11-15-2012 04:58 PM

Quote:

Von Miller is a freaking pass rushing OLB.

That's a HUGE difference from ILB. That's like saying Guard & LT are the same thing. "Well they both play on the O-line"

Sorter 11-15-2012 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by suds79 (Post 9121527)
Von Miller is a freaking pass rushing OLB.

That's a HUGE difference from ILB. That's like saying Guard & LT are the same thing. "Well they both play on the O-line"

I mean, if anyone had any doubts that he was mentally handicapped, this should clear that up. ROFL

BigMeatballDave 11-15-2012 05:07 PM

Why is bobtard on the wrong side of every discussion?

I'm certainly wrong on some things. But, ****. This dude makes CoMoChief look like Nostradamus.

vailpass 11-15-2012 05:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9121537)
I mean, if anyone had any doubts that he was mentally handicapped, this should clear that up. ROFL

Damn. You guys are really piling on here. I'm feeling bad for this guy.

Nightfyre 11-15-2012 05:09 PM

The only acceptable alternative to a QB would be Jarvis Jones.

Sorter 11-15-2012 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 9121559)
Damn. You guys are really piling on here. I'm feeling bad for this guy.

Stop that right now.

http://cdn.uproxx.com/wp-content/upl...7168o1_500.gif