ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Psycho ex-stories (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=133996)

dtrain 01-17-2006 02:31 PM

Here's my stalker story. I was fooling around with an older woman when she fell in love. I told her that it was just about a good time for me from day one. She would drive all over town or even out of town looking for me if my car wasn't at my house. She scratched my car and any females car who came over, flattened my tires, and even brought the police to my house asking for some stuff she gave me back. She would try to walk around to the back of the house and look in the basement window to see what I was doing. She was really out there. I tried to be nice about the whole thing the final straw was when she tried to run me over with her van. Needless to say I snapped and before I knew I had her halfway thru the van window getting ready to give her the ass whipping of her life. Luckily my brother was there and pulled me back. After that for some strange reason she left me alone.

mike_b_284 01-17-2006 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtrain
Here's my stalker story. I was fooling around with an older woman when she fell in love. I told her that it was just about a good time for me from day one. She would drive all over town or even out of town looking for me if my car wasn't at my house. She scratched my car and any females car who came over, flattened my tires, and even brought the police to my house asking for some stuff she gave me back. She would try to walk around to the back of the house and look in the basement window to see what I was doing. She was really out there. I tried to be nice about the whole thing the final straw was when she tried to run me over with her van. Needless to say I snapped and before I knew I had her halfway thru the van window getting ready to give her the ass whipping of her life. Luckily my brother was there and pulled me back. After that for some strange reason she left me alone.

ROFL ROFL ROFL REP

keg in kc 01-17-2006 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sedated
It's hard to have a psycho ex if you don't have an ex.

I'll give you a 4 for effort, a 2 for execution.

SLAG 01-17-2006 02:36 PM

I know i have some crazy Bitch story but I cant seem to remember any of it...

:hmmm:

Oh yeah I remember why

:bong:

mike_b_284 01-17-2006 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG02
I know i have some crazy Bitch story but I cant seem to remember any of it...

:hmmm:

Oh yeah I remember why

:bong:

Thats okay, I can still remember your craziest bitch. via Olathe North

SLAG 01-17-2006 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mike_b_284

Thats whom i was thinking about but Honestly I dont remember any of the storys....

I know she was Crazy as *****

mike_b_284 01-17-2006 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG02
Thats whom i was thinking about but Honestly I dont remember any of the storys....

I know she was Crazy as *****

I could probably jog your memory, but it would be embarrassing

Mecca 01-17-2006 02:42 PM

Quote:

She won't be able to come home if I destroy her papers. She is a mexican national.

Ah, so her ugly side was when she ripped a Taco fart in your face.......

sedated 01-17-2006 02:43 PM

I had a crazy ex one time.

She broke up with me, said I was crazy.

Then I saw her all over the place, out with her friends, eating dinner with her family, going to doctors appointments, going into the police station, flying to Europe - I saw her everywhere.

I even saw her in her house when I was croutching in the bushes jerkin it.

Then the crazy b!tch gives ME a restraining order.

She had problems.

I had to end it.

Killed her in her sleep.

Made stew out of her and fed all my friends - my cat, God, and the angry gorilla that lives in my garage.

angel 01-17-2006 02:43 PM

Quote:

I went to Olathe North...

trndobrd 01-17-2006 02:44 PM

Purchase a couple ounces of Meth (should be easy enough in KC). Call Crazy-Ex up and tell her you want to see her to talk and "get some things straightened out", tell her you can pick her up. When she is not looking, drop half the drugs in her house. Find a reason to get in her car, hide the other half under the seat, along with some weed. Take her to Taco Bell and give her the "it's not me, it's you" speech. Go home and call Crimestoppers with your anonymous tip regarding a known drug dealer. Collect your $1000.

(remember in 10-15 years that you might want to consider purchasing a gun)

siberian khatru 01-17-2006 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel

Case closed.

Chiefs Pantalones 01-17-2006 02:44 PM

Where do I begin? ROFL

mike_b_284 01-17-2006 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angel

Yeah but your a little old for us. 26 right? I bet I know a couple people you went to school with.

siberian khatru 01-17-2006 02:47 PM

Quote:

Yeah but your a little old for us. 26 right?

Her birth certificate says 26, but her mind and body say 17.