ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft We are holding the Number One pick. Are you excited about the draft? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272021)

RunKC 04-12-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9582195)
I believe in Dorsey. Reid, not so much.
Posted via Mobile Device

Because Dorsey has proven anywhere close to as much as Reid has in this league. :facepalm:

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-12-2013 11:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9582373)
Because Dorsey has proven anywhere close to as much as Reid has in this league. :facepalm:

And what has Reid proven again? Oh, that he can coach a team to the CCG. Whoopty ****ing doo. Rings please. Green Bay and Dorsey have picked solid talent on a VERY consistent basis. Reid's main moves here have been a colostomy bag of suck.
Posted via Mobile Device

jd1020 04-12-2013 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9582382)
And what has Reid proven again? Oh, that he can coach a team to the CCG. Whoopty ****ing doo. Rings please. Green Bay and Dorsey have picked solid talent on a VERY consistent basis. Reid's main moves here have been a colostomy bag of suck.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dorsey kinda has a say in these bag of suck moves as well.

lcarus 04-12-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9582382)
Posted via Mobile Device

So what you're saying is we got a coach who got to the brink of winning a Super Bowl several times, and paired him with a GM who has been great and consistent. And they seem to be on the same page. Maybe you should have a little more positive outlook? Maybe I should too? NAH. Alex Smith ****ed that all up.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-12-2013 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9582384)
Dorsey kinda has a say in these bag of suck moves as well.

If Dorsey "banged the table" for Alex Smith, I will rape my own asshole with a spray bottle of Drain-O.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-12-2013 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9582389)
So what you're saying is we got a coach who got to the brink of winning a Super Bowl several times, and paired him with a GM who has been great and consistent. And they seem to be on the same page. Maybe you should have a little more positive outlook? Maybe I should too? NAH. Alex Smith ****ed that all up.

Alex Smith was not needed here at all. He is just a piece of candy that a fat boy really wanted.
Posted via Mobile Device

jd1020 04-12-2013 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9582390)
If Dorsey "banged the table" for Alex Smith, I will rape my own asshole with a spray bottle of Drain-O.
Posted via Mobile Device

Dorsey thought it was a great idea to offer up the picks we gave up to get him.

Sure-Oz 04-12-2013 11:36 PM

Im excited but hope we trade down

bevischief 04-13-2013 05:43 AM

4321%(/:shrug:nlm:Poke:rochambeau

Messier 04-13-2013 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Dick Willie (Post 9582394)
Alex Smith was not needed here at all. He is just a piece of candy that a fat boy really wanted.
Posted via Mobile Device

Someone was needed. I've probably asked you this before, but who would you have at QB? Other than draft Geno, start him, and hope, because every team decided not to go that route and signed a veteran to start.

milkman 04-13-2013 08:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9582745)
Someone was needed. I've probably asked you this before, but who would you have at QB? Other than draft Geno, start him, and hope, because every team decided not to go that route and signed a veteran to start.

I would have signed Drew Stanton in free agency and drafted Geno.

I would never trade any picks, much less premium picks, for a game manager.

You can sign any broke dick to be a game manager.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-13-2013 09:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9582919)
I would have signed Drew Stanton in free agency and drafted Geno.

I would never trade any picks, much less premium picks, for a game manager.

You can sign any broke dick to be a game manager.

This. The cost was too high. Alex Smith/not worth it.
Posted via Mobile Device

KcMizzou 04-13-2013 09:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 9582213)
I think when draft day arrives, I'll get excited for a brief second and then realize there was nothing to be excited about. Like when you get an inch and you think it's on your balls but turns out, it was just on your inner thigh. :(

:spock:

You're excited by itchy balls?

B14ckmon 04-13-2013 09:02 AM

Jaguars only have two QB on the roster and have not signed any in the off season. Gennnnnnnoooooooooo.

Rausch 04-13-2013 09:03 AM

I'm still excited.

There's every opportunity out there and it's all in how we take advantage of it...